Author Topic: Ken and Terri Nissley BANKRUPT????  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Ken and Terri Nissley BANKRUPT????
« on: January 29, 2011, 08:35:41 AM »
http://www.freecourtdockets.com/dockets ... -72898.htm

Say it aint so! LOL I mean, how can you take in nearly a million bucks in cash, not pay the rent, get evicted, sell houses and then go bankrupt? WTF? Someone is FOS!!! Terri... stand yer ass up!!!  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Re: Ken and Terri Nissley BANKRUPT????
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 09:22:04 AM »
http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/fraud/index.htm

To report suspected bankruptcy fraud, please prepare a written summary that contains the following information.

REQUESTED INFORMATION

Name and address of the person or business you are reporting.
The name of the bankruptcy case, case number, and the location of where the case was filed.
Any identifying information you may have regarding the individual or the business.
A brief description of the alleged fraud, including how you became aware of the fraud and when the fraud took place. Please include all supporting documentation.
Identify the type of asset that was concealed and its estimated dollar value, or the amount of any unreported income, undervalued asset, or other omitted asset or claim.
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address. You are not required to identify yourself, though it is often helpful to do so if questions arise.
THE LIKELIHOOD OF FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION IS INCREASED FOR THOSE MATTERS WHERE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AND SPECIFIC FACTUAL INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED. ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS VOLUNTARY AND ITS MAINTENANCE BY THE UNITED STATES TRUSTEE PROGRAM IS AUTHORIZED BY 28 U.S.C. § 586.

You can send this information via email to: [email protected]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Case Summary: Bankruptcy Petition #10-14372-BHL-11
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
http://www.freecourtdockets.com/dockets ... -72898.htm
U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of Indiana (Indianapolis)
Bankruptcy Petition #: 10-14372-BHL-11

Kenneth J. Nissley and Terri Nissley

Assigned to: Basil H. Lorch III
Chapter 11
Voluntary

Date filed:   09/23/2010

Debtor
    Kenneth J. Nissley
    12063 Old Stone Dr
    Indianapolis, IN 46236
    County: Marion
    SSN / ITIN: xxx-xx-8205
represented by
    Briane M. House
    Norris Choplin & Schroeder, LLP
    101 West Ohio Street - Suite 900
    Indianapolis, IN 46204-4213
    317-269-9330
Joint Debtor
    Terri Nissley
    12063 Old Stone Dr
    Indianapolis, IN 46236
    County: Marion
    SSN / ITIN: xxx-xx-3760
represented by
    Briane M. House
    (See above for address)
U.S. Trustee
    U.S. Trustee
    101 W. Ohio St.. Ste. 1000
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    317-226-6101
    Email:
[email protected][/list]
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »
Give em a call! Start them bitches over ....day one.Especially those of you who suffered directly as a result of pathway. Call shenanigans on their asses. :nods: THEY'VE EARNED IT. :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:25:25 PM »
program owners have a habit of filing for bankruptcy if they are being sued, in order to avoid their impending obligations to pay their victims. What I would like to see is a concerted effort to make this pattern known to the 'authority' in this case, meaning the DOJ office there in Indy. It is small consolation to me that Terri and Ken are in the "program" right now, but it is fitting seeing that they have now made a rather uncomfortable bed in which to lay, LOL. I would hate to see the plaintiffs suing PFC/TERRI/KEN Nissley to get nothing when in fact these Nissley's have made SO MUCH money over the years from their  fraudulent quack therapy scam. I mean, come on, there's got to be a way to prove they have assets. They sold the Milford property after it was given to them but they took out a mortgage on it more than a year before they closed. HMMM.... I think the FBI is not too far behind, LOL.

WHO ELSE HERE CARES ABOUT THIS? SUMMON THE TROOPS!  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
:on phone: PHONE FIRST!!!! :on phone:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »
Have no fear HEAL might 'finally' be on their heels now, LOL, http://www.heal-online.org/pfcbankrupt.pdf    When can we expect a full report to be published and linked to Fornits?

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
http://thenoblesvilletimes.com/main.asp ... leID=11860    THREE  :cheers:

Man, them properties are droppin like flies out there,  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »
Nice work, RG..  :notworthy:

The ship's going down.. BLUB BLUB BLUB..

Remember we used to sing that Titanic song in group?
It was one of my personal favorites.. :rofl:

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
Well Frod, you know, I've always really really wondered why PFC AKA TERRI/KEN NISSLEY would BUY the property and a building that was donated to it by the old STRAIGHT-MIDWEST corporation TSDRCP that did business as Kids Helping Kids. I mean, from the little I know about tax laws, a non-profit org, when it dissolves, should donate its property to another similarly fashioned non-profit org. Well, who knows, but PFC took out a $635,000 mortgage on 6070 Branch Hill Guinea Pike there in Milford OH (the old straightinc building) after it having it "granted" to it by STRAIGHT-MIDWEST, aka... TSDRCP aka KHK. Not only that, but PFC acquired the dissolved TSDRCP aka KHK in formal corporate filings. So, why would an entity take out a mortgage on property that had, woops, I just remembered, there was more than one mortgage taken out on that property over the years, anyway, so why would PFC take out that mortgage? Makes my head spin to think about all the possibilities there, but whatever. All the authorities that could do anything about these alleged shenanigans have long been notified. I suspect that the IRS and the DOJ are having a field day with TERRI NISSLEY right about now. Maybe someone could put the Indy court case in a PDF and post it here??? It should be public record by now. I've often thought it highly suspicious that the DFAF aka straight inc, has a bank account with PNC and that PFC also had one at PNC. I'm sure it could be pure coincidence, but I am eternally skeptical in that regard. People get all weird when $$ starts being traced. Terri, if you're reading this, 3 hots and a cot... what more do you want?  :rofl:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: L11301 - Sheriff Sale - Kenneth Nissley
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 12:18:42 AM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
Man, them properties are droppin like flies out there, :rofl:
Copy of that article for posterity's sake:

The Times — Serving Noblesville and Hamilton County
8/12/2010

L11301 - Sheriff Sale - Kenneth Nissley

NOTICE OF SHERIFF'S SALE

By virtue of a certified copy of a decree to me directed from the Clerk of Hamilton Superior Court 2 of Hamilton County, Indiana, in Cause No. 29D02-1003-MF-364 wherein PNC Bank, N.A. successor by merger to National City Bank successor bymerger to National City Mortgage Co. was Plaintiff, and Kenneth J. Nissley, Terri C. Nissley, The Unknown Tenant, JaCel Holdings, LLC and Fifth Third Bank d/b/a Fifth Third Bank (Central Indiana) were Defendants, requiring me to make the sum as provided for in said Decree with interest and cost, I will expose at public sale to the highest bidder, on the 16th day of September, 2010, at the hour of 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as is possible, at 18100 Cumberland Road, Noblesville, IN 46060, the fee simple of the whole body of Real Estate in Hamilton County, Indiana.

Lot Number 1 in The Green Pastures, a subdivision in Hamilton County, Indiana, as per plat thereof, recorded July 16, 1993 as Instrument No. 9333776 in the Office of the Recorder of Hamilton County, Indiana.

More commonly known as 11051 Cornell Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46280-1146

Parcel No. 17-13-01-03-23-001.000

Together with rents, issues, income and profits thereof, said sale will be made without relief from valuation or appraisement laws.

Douglas Carter
Sheriff

alan w. Mcewan,
Plaintiff Attorney
Attorney #2405149
FEIWELL & HANNOY, P.C.
251 N. Illinois Street, Suite 1700
Indianapolis, IN 46204-1944
(317) 237-2727

Clay Township

The Sheriff's Department does not warrant the accuracy of the street addressed published herein.

NOTICE
FEIWELL & HANNOY, P.C. IS A DEBT COLLECTOR.

L11301 8/12, 8/19, 8/26 3t

© 2011
The Times, Noblesville, Indiana
641 Westfield Road, Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 770-7777

Offline Deprogram

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 03:16:15 AM »
Terri Nissley you have destroyed the minds of too many. It's time to come clean and stop worrying about yourself at this point. If you truly are a good person then stop bullshitting and make sure these kids get some therapy for the problem you created. Pathway was not a place of help it was a place of brainwashing. Do not tell me you were unaware of this and if so I must say what an ignorant thing to do. Starting a program with no knowledge of what it was about. Hahaha who am I kidding the devil in sheepskin herself. Come clean Terri these kids are suffering and hanging by a thread from the dammage YOU have created. it was YOUR program wasn't it. Make sure someone holds your hand when you go to the bathroom...you're gonna need it!!! Give these kids their money for therapy and be done with it! You can run but not forever. Might as well face it now and get it over with. Helping these kids to deprogram is their only hope. You programmed and did a horrible job so let them be deprogrammed! What kind of person do you have to be to brainwash a child for money!?!? Thats who everyone thinks you are so if it's not then show your face in court and do these children some justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You weren't afraid to have these kids beat down, psychologically tortured, and brainwashed while stood up. So do the same...stand your ass up in court and admit what you've done! What kind of person are you? If I were in your shoes and it would be scary...I'd do the right thing and come clean about what I'd done. I would reach out and tell them how I felt. I would make sure they were paid. Out of my pocket yes. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. You obviously aren't straight...shame on you.  
1.)THINK THINK THINK 2.)FIRST THINGS FIRST 3.)EASY DOES IT
2.) Honesty is the best policy
3.) DON'T COP OUT!!!!!!!!!!
4.) GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!
5.) START OVER START OVER START OVER! START THE FUCK OVER AND PAY UP!!! You have destroyed these children Terri!? What is wrong with you. Just give them the help that they need. They need therapy!

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 05:09:27 AM »
More info on the bankruptcy.....

Found here:

Fully Detailed PDF:

http://bankrupt.com/misc/insb10-14372.pdf

And Basic here:

http://bankrupt.com/TCR_Public/100928.mbx

KENNETH NISSLEY: Case Summary & 20 Largest Unsecured Creditors
--------------------------------------------------------------
Joint Debtors: Kenneth J. Nissley
               Terri Nissley
               12063 Old Stone Dr
               Indianapolis, IN 46236

Bankruptcy Case No.: 10-14372

Chapter 11 Petition Date: September 23, 2010

Court: United States Bankruptcy Court
       Southern District of Indiana (Indianapolis)

Judge: Basil H. Lorch III

Debtor's Counsel: Briane M. House, Esq.
                  NORRIS CHOPLIN & SCHROEDER, LLP
                  101 West Ohio Street, Suite 900
                  Indianapolis, IN 46204-4213
                  Tel: (317) 269-9330

Scheduled Assets: $246,875

Scheduled Debts: $2,204,585

A list of the Joint Debtors' 20 largest unsecured creditors
filed together with the petition is available for free
at  http://bankrupt.com/misc/insb10-14372.pdf
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline maxxine

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 02:45:12 AM »
How does bankruptcy effect ones ability to get student loans? I know you can't usually include student loans in a bankruptcy, but what if a person files for chapter 7 and then wants to go back to school? Will they be able to get loans for school?