Author Topic: Ken  (Read 8445 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken
« on: November 05, 2003, 04:26:00 AM »
Ken,

What s up, you little fucking pussy.  I just recieved notice that you called the FBI on me, or are claiming to have done it, and also that you are spreading the idea that I am dangerous.

Listen, you stupid fucking low life shithead.  I know you have manipulated the system your whole fucking life and operated like a fucking weasel, but you ve never done it with me in the picture.  Take all the bullshit actions you wnat, and watch them all fall in my favor in the end asshole.

Fucking Loser!

Paul St. JOhn
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 11:24:00 AM »
fbi??? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
holy shit a lil extreme there eh?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ken
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »
Sounds like Ken's just about ready to receive a couple of nice young men in their clean white coats, huh?

Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will [America's] heart, her benedictions and her prayers be. But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

--John Quincy Adams, Speech to the U.S. House of Representatives [July 4, 1821]

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 04:50:00 PM »
On 2003-11-05 12:51:00, Antigen wrote:

"Sounds like Ken's just about ready to receive a couple of nice young men in their clean white coats, huh?<"

:lol:  :lol:

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Ken
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2003, 05:47:00 PM »
They are coming to take Ken away ha ha they are coming to take Ken away ha ha , he he ha ha to the funny farm where Ken can moderate all his thoughts and weave baskets.

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-11-05 15:39 ]
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »
It seems like Ken has abandoned his own website and hangs out at fornits 24/7.I think Ken actaully finds fornits more interesting then his own website.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2003, 06:10:00 PM »
Nazi,

Funny posts bro.

LOL

Paul

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2003, 07:03:00 PM »
Ken I noticed your website is gray.Is this because you are mourning the death of junkie Marc Rosenberg?
Also are you upset because you can't squirt Elmers glue all over yourself and have Rosenberg's ashes sprinkled all over you?
Perhaps if you know where the flushing of Marc's ashes will take place you can access the sewer and have some sort of sive with you to catch most of his ashes so you can have some of Marc.
If you catch too much poop I'm sure Marty would greatly appreciate it if you gave it to him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2003, 04:07:00 AM »
I heard that Ken died too.

Thye found him all fried up eith his dick in an outlet.

He should have known better, zI guesss.

The coroner's report said that what ever hair he had left was all cooked up.

His dick was fried down to nothing.  Supposedly it looked quite similar to a Nathan;s hot dog.

Ken's family is very pissed off that Marty ripped it off and ate it, before the body was taken away.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »
FUCKIN LMAO @ KENS FRIED DICK.
DAMN THAT MARTY, STEALING FROM THE DEAD!!!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »
Sorry, I'm jumping onboard way after the train has left the station...but I'm curious about who this Ken guy is, and why you all dislike him. The posts are funny, and I'd like to get some background info if anyone has the time...
Thanks in advance,
»FR13

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-11-07 10:13 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2003, 01:38:00 PM »
You know you're right.  Ken definatly gets a lot of attention.  Don't quite understand why though.  He seems to be hated, yet all anyone wants to do is talk about him.  Hmmmmmm....maybe its some secret underground plan that Nazi and Paul have because they're secretly in love with Ken and are afraid to admit their homosexual feelings.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ken
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »
Froderick, Ken is the webmaster at http://ElanAlumni.com/

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
--John Adams

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2003, 02:55:00 PM »
On 2003-11-07 10:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know you're right.  Ken definatly gets a lot of attention.  Don't quite understand why though.  He seems to be hated, yet all anyone wants to do is talk about him.  Hmmmmmm....maybe its some secret underground plan that Nazi and Paul have because they're secretly in love with Ken and are afraid to admit their homosexual feelings."

oh yea thats it, something about a little bald headed man that really turns me on.6ft 235 pd built man having the hots for a little bald headed middle aged man, yea that makes alot of sense,did I also mention I was a skinhead?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Ken
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2003, 11:19:00 PM »
Nazi, You mentioning that you were a skinhead (as if I couldn't have guessed, lol) got me thinking about their historical perspective (as I know of them) When I first heard the word "skinhead" back in 1981, it was never associated with a person who was in any way racist. To me, (and I think to most people at that time) a skinhead was a working-class British "yob" or kid who shaved his (or her) head, maybe wore combat boots, liked to fight with just about anyone, including the "boys in blue," and was part of the youth culture that listened to bands like the 4-Skins, Infa-Riot, Blitz, etc...I remember a record that my best friend lent me called "Strength Through Oi!" that featured bands like this, and poetry by others. I liked it. We had 45's by the above mentioned bands. We shaved our heads with face razors. I had mine shaved in a public fountain. Our parents (especially my mom) HATED this stuff. They didn't get it, and didn't want to. But again, there was nothing RACIST about any of this. At least not to our knowledge. It was just some good punk/rock music to me, and a counter-culture ideology to embrace...

Now let's fast forward to 1985. I got out of straight, and all of a sudden, skinheads were racists. I was not pleased to hear this. I don't (and never will) subscribe to or believe in the superiority of one race over another. I hate all people equally, lol. But seriously, here was a whole cool thing that was ruined now. If I shaved my head (and I still do, even now, but just with clippers) people would ask me if I was a 'skinhead' and it was like, uh-oh.."No, I just like to keep my hair short..." This isn't meant to be some kind of lecture to you, Nazi. You're gonna believe what you will. That's your right as an American or whatever. Just wanted to get across my life experience with the skinhead thing. BTW, I still like the good old music anyway.
FTW, »FR13