Author Topic: Childrens Constitutional right's violated at Elan  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
Childrens Constitutional right's violated at Elan
« on: November 04, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »
I looked at my husband and threw the news paper at him,read this, I told him.I was so blown away. It read the department for children vewed Elan para military and like the moonies They violate childrens rights (phone call screening and letters)The ring was frowned upon.Child Advocate at the Rhode ISLAND OFFICE SAID THEY WOULD NO LONGER SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO ELAN.bUT THOSE THAT WERE THERE WOULD REMAIN.I called him on the phone this made no sence to me.I got no where fast.Today I wonder was it money? a legal contract they were avoiding? how dare they   see the truth and leave them there to be abused.In 1981 A study was done on Elan. Here are some quotes from that study.A child can be damaged by exposure of relentless confrontation,critisism and control that marks the Elan approach.ILLinois team found the Elan program abhorrent accepted standards of child care.The treatment model seems predicated on suspension of each childs liberties; they become automations who CONFORM to acceptaable behavior patterns after they are hopeless to resist the will of their masters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »
is this in? Date? I would very much like to read this artical.

Thank you

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 05:51:00 PM »
Childrens Constitutional right's violated at Elan?????No way, cant be true, not at elan?????Elan would never do anything like that!!!!
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 06:08:00 PM »
On 2003-11-05 14:51:00, nazi wrote:

"Childrens Constitutional right's violated at Elan?????No way, cant be true, not at elan?????Elan would never do anything like that!!!!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2003, 08:46:00 PM »
ohhh myy godddddddddd good thing I looked up and saw it was nazi ok no Issue here and you must be the writer funny I am just a shot down scum bag ,and a dummmyyyyyyyy Yet, I have all you ever wrote,only mine was about Elan anyone can write about the program.some of your stuff is word for word,hummm ?maybe my computer wasn't stolen by accident.wATCH YOURSELF CAUSE COUNCELORS AND THERE ARE MANY NO MY BOOK AND MY WRITER HUMMMMMM

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 08:48:00 PM »
eLAN SUCK LIFE RIGHT OUT OF YOU!

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2003, 08:50:00 PM »
YES ASSHOLE IT'S IN DATE ANY DUMMYYYYYYYYYYY CAN GO LOOK.WHY YOU STILL IN ????????????? GOD BLESS YOU WHEN YOU COME DOWN

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: Childrens Constitutional right's violated at Elan
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 04:27:09 AM »
:eek:  :eek:
Quote from: "Dee Verry"
I looked at my husband and threw the news paper at him,read this, I told him.I was so blown away. It read the department for children vewed Elan para military and like the moonies They violate childrens rights (phone call screening and letters)The ring was frowned upon.Child Advocate at the Rhode ISLAND OFFICE SAID THEY WOULD NO LONGER SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO ELAN.bUT THOSE THAT WERE THERE WOULD REMAIN.I called him on the phone this made no sence to me.I got no where fast.Today I wonder was it money? a legal contract they were avoiding? how dare they   see the truth and leave them there to be abused.In 1981 A study was done on Elan. Here are some quotes from that study.A child can be damaged by exposure of relentless confrontation,critisism and control that marks the Elan approach.ILLinois team found the Elan program abhorrent accepted standards of child care.The treatment model seems predicated on suspension of each childs liberties; they become automations who CONFORM to acceptaable behavior patterns after they are hopeless to resist the will of their masters.
WELCOME TO HELL!