Author Topic: Marc Rosenberg is DEAD  (Read 22682 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2006, 03:21:41 PM »
Good post buddy....

As you suspect though your good words WILL fall on deaf ears.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Aggressive Alpha Male

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2006, 05:32:08 AM »
Yes there certainly is people that like to come here and stick up for those criminals that work/worked @ Elan.
Senior Gangsta Cruz  be one of them. Now my good buddy Arthur say's he is NOT a supporter, but oftenly takes offense when something silly, or off the wall humor is written about them.

I'll tell you for certain, this board is NOT for the supporters. Every board here is against TC's, and has a story to tell.
Ginger made this site for TC's to be exposed for the evil and cruelity they commit and perform on young adolescents, and I think not only is it a great idea, but the word is spread World Wide.

And if this site helps change the mind of some confused parent about sending their kid to anyone of theses unethicinal places, then this site has served it's purpose and will continue to do so.
our local Troll Exterminator.......You\'re Terminated Fucker!

Offline Aggressive Alpha Male

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2006, 08:10:37 PM »
*And if this site helps change the mind of some confused parent about sending their kid to anyone of theses unethicinal places, then this site has served it's purpose and will continue to do so.*

I am sure this site has made an impact long ago. Humor or truth, it most likely has definately influenced some parents descion to send their child to Elan.

Thought awhile back Syn mentioned something of the fact about how Elan has dramatically downsized not long ago, and merged some houses together?

The Skakel incident most likely kicked off the bad publicity when it was on the medias dinner plate.

And a special Thanks to Ginger who constructed this site and listed most if not all of the bad TC's. The dirty laundry that spawns from these programs are surely to be discovered, and most likely have had an influence on a prospectful family that is/was considering one of the many abusive programs out there.
our local Troll Exterminator.......You\'re Terminated Fucker!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2006, 01:31:42 AM »
Alpha fag shut the fuck up. You are boring.

Art,  you couldnt insult a black homosexual Jewish midget. Get a life!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2006, 07:29:36 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Alpha fag shut the fuck up. You are boring.

Art,  you couldnt insult a black homosexual Jewish midget. Get a life!

Go suck a dick you Fag!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2006, 08:41:23 AM »
Everyone has heard and played as a kid in a pool, the game called "Marco-Polo". Well there is a new version of it out.

"Marc R- dope fiend"

Chow.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2006, 01:57:41 PM »
I miss your wet, juicy adolescent mouth!

:roll: now thats just fuckin weird

talk to you all in another six months  ::bandit::

-Mr. Pink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2006, 08:57:42 AM »
You would think that it would be manditory to have drug tests administered to any and every employee that works at a TC center
But not Elan. They wont the sickest of individuals to be in charge of the abuse train.
I think Marc was a nicer person when he was not all fucked up. I remember him nodding off at times in groups, must of been coming down off his high. Was very mellow then. I don't think he was able to relate to people without being under the influence of some narcotic.
This is what really pisses me off about Elan. To have people like that preach to teens about how bad drinking & drugging is, but yet they did the same, Really disgusts me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2006, 03:48:21 PM »

On 2003-11-04 17:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i think your full of shit why wouldnt he have an obit?"

Well first off it was too early to have an obit, if he has an obit it might be printed in today's paper.My Aunt who works at Elan told me that they didn't want word spreading around about his death because there is too much heat focused on Elan and the staff right now.

The staff must know about these anti-Elan sites and read the content.from what I was told Elan has taken the liberty to hire 24 security guards at the school.not too long ago both Marty and marc were confronted by former residents and  Marc was attacked at his own home.He suffered some scraps and bruises nothing all that serious.Elan had taken it very seriously  and Marty was confronted near the school and had his car door kicked as he fleed from the former residents.

From what I was told is Marc is possibly gonna be cremated, and hopefullly they will flush is ashes down the toilet.There is a funeral mass this Friday in a church in Portland, thats all I know.My aunt would be really pissed if I was even telling you people this info.

Try running some searches through Maine newspapers, they might have an obit in it today or this week if they do decide to run one.

"Marty was confronted near the school and had his car door kicked as he fleed from the former residents."

I wonder if his attackers were dressed as cowboys? Didn't know Marty drove an automobile, thought he got around via Buffalo? Maybe Marty was car jacking the automobile, and the would be attackers were law biding citizens trying to stop him. You know those Injuns stole alot of stuff from the white men, especially horses.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »
I can hear Ole' Marty know.

Help! Help!
Me suh being attacked by former residents that Me suh abused.
Hi-yuh-yuh. Me suh now need to hire 24 security guards to protect Me suh from getting scalped. Me suh having second thoughts on ever abusing teens again.

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:02 PM »
What an utter shitload of slander and more this entire thread is for real.  I know the man
today and he is nothing at all like the picture painted here(albeit quite sloppily lol) in any
way.  I am proud to know him and to call him my dear friend, a personal and close friend
that I hope with all my heart lives a long and happy life for many more years to come.  I
can only wish the very best for him always and forever.   Marc is beyond special to me, he
shall be in my thoughts, my heart and a very large part of my soul each and every day as long as i breathe air on this earth.

i am only one voice... but my words are the truth and that will not change no matter
how absurd this vicious venom gets since I have seen and felt his kindness, generosity
and gentleness personally every day from the first moment I met him.  I am honored to
know the REAL Marc Rosenberg.....who only pretends to have a soul... his class
is fake as well... he can play his game for a while very well though... he cant
keep it up for very long... a few months at best imho.. then he reverts back to
fucking up shit for others... he loves to threaten to hurt third party bystanders
and anyone else he can... his vindictiveness and spiteful behavior rises in conjunction with how much or how many drugs he is ingesting at the time.. but
he is still a drugged out mess to this day
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:24:39 PM by voiceoftruth »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Marc Rosenberg is DEAD
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2011, 09:10:22 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:08:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: Marc Rosenberg is DEAD....not
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »
i would go back and edit all my posts but they are a far better reminder of