Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Unpaid Staff and Resident Riot  (Read 16264 times)

Offline goose

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek "School" - Unpaid Staff and Resident Riot
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
Ok,

I am unable at this time to cut and past the header information. Show details does not work. I see that Brown Eyes has posted the header information, which is correct to the e-mail I have right down to the time it was sent. I am going to see if I can print the e-mail, and scan it as a word doc, or maybe a pdf file and then cut and past.

But guys, I am telling you there is more there. Some should be comeing out shortly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 08:50:07 PM »
Welcome to  RBWO(ROOM BOARD AND WATCHFUL OVERSIGHT) sans the oversight.  Ah, where is the ORS, ORCC, DHS, MHADDAD, and DFCS on these incidents and untrained, unqualified,unlicensed, limited staff?????

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »
Also, the original letter needs to go to the State licensing board....  Chirs Grimwood is NOT A LICENSED MSW with the STATE OF GEORGIA.

Offline goose

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Ok Jill,

Just for clarification, how do you know that he is not a licensed MSW? Is there a web site with the state I can check to determine. I have no problems at this point sending it on, if I can verifiy that you are correct that he is not licensed.

Offline goose

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
The problem is, Chris may be putting MSW behind his name on e-mails, the school only list him as the Executive Director, with no Alphabet soup behind his name.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 09:06:26 PM »
ORIGINAL POST BY  RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL WEBSITE STATING CHRIS GRIMWOOD RECEIVED HIS MSW FROM FARINGTON UNIVERSITY, A  KNOWN DIPLOMA MILL.Chris Grimwood
Program Administrator
Chris has a B.A.,Psychology from the University of
Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada. He obtained
his Master of Social Work, at Farington University, Las
Vegas, Nevada.
http://http://www.ridgecreek.org/rc-staff.htm

CURRENT POST BY RCS AFTER HAVING REMOVED FARINGTON UNIVERSITY AND THE MSW.
Chris Grimwood
Executive Director
Chris is a Canadian citizen who was schooled at the University of Western Ontario, in London Ontario Canada. He has been employed in the social services field since 1998, where he got his start working with students coping with learning and developmental disabilities. Prior to joining the Ridge Creek team in 2006 as a Peer Group Counselor Chris was the Program Administrator of a long term Outdoor Therapeutic Program. In addition to breeding Siberian Huskies and collecting automobiles, Chris enjoys camping, skiing, and other outdoor activities.
http://http://www.ridgecreekschool.com/faculty-members.htm#Grimwood

According to LinkedIn: CURRENT STATING THAT CHRIS GRIMWOOD RECEIVED HIS MSW FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO

Chris Grimwood’s Education
•   The University of Western Ontario
MSW , Psychology/Social Work

http://http://www.linkedin.com/in/cgrimwood

Sec. of State Georgia Verification of MSW license - NONE

http://https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/Search.aspx

Follow directions...  no one is licensed but Buccellatoin Psychology.  No one holds an MSW license, nor a Professional Counselor license according to the State of Georgia.
The only staff, former, that held a license was Joseph Stapp, and he is gone.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 09:09:24 PM »
CLAY ERICKSON, THE M.D. HAD GO RE: STATE OF GEORGIA  IT USE TO BE CLAY ERICKSON M.D.  NOW THEY STATE HE RECEIVED HIS M.D.

IT IS NO DIFFERENT FOR GRIMWOOD.  HE CANNOT USE THE MSW, SO IT WAS CHANGED ON THE RCS WEBSITE.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 09:12:22 PM »
Also, send it on to whom? They all know.  All agenices, the GAO.

Offline goose

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 09:15:21 PM »
Well, if the state knows and will not do anything, maybe the papers would like a copy so that they can ask some questions, maybe even make a few people at least uncomfortable.

Offline browneyes

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »
I tried to get a police report for the incident on January 16th through the LCSO but was unable to due to the fact that it was a Juvenile case. Was told the only way that someone could get one would be through a Juvenile Judge.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
Respectfully and I do say this respectfully, this goes up to judges. Politics and money.  We have been everywhere.  Georgia is locked up tight.  We were told by the GAO agents to stay out of local and go to the Federal DA.  The GAO couldn't legally touch it(2006 lawsuit was going on duriong their investigation), they couyld only make recommendations to Federal agencies. The Dahlonega Nugget won't print it.  The Atlanta Constitution at the time didn't have enough.  The networks wouldn't touch it, cause some of them owned pieces of these  CCIs.  Power.  Just look at Romeny and Bain Capital ---CRC...ASPEN... HLA/RCS reports were changed, legal ones. There is enormous history here.  Read.  Read congressional record, our testimony during the Miller hearings.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »
Quote from: "browneyes"
I tried to get a police report for the incident on January 16th through the LCSO but was unable to due to the fact that it was a Juvenile case. Was told the only way that someone could get one would be through a Juvenile Judge.

Then they lied.  They had no problem putting up Sydney Vaughn and her cohort .... are they not juveniles?  The State has it's feet buried in this.  Their derrier is on the line.  They do not disclose RBWO, DJJ contracts, or DFCS.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »
Per Georgia Sunshine Laws(FOIA) the incident reports are Public Record, unless sealed re Juvenile or other sensitive info that shall affect ones case.  However, they can redact the juvenile names.

Offline browneyes

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
I don't understand it either.  They printed in the paper about the two girls overthrowing the night tec but did not address the issue of the four felonies issued the night of the 16th for destruction of property.

Offline goose

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »
Browneyes,

When I contacted the papers about the roit I was told that they knew about the money problems at the school, but had not heard about the roit. I was told informed that the paper had checked with LCSO and confirmed and that a story was currently in the works, due out 1/26 edition. I guess we will see about that.