Author Topic: Ridge Creek School experiencing well deserved success  (Read 30243 times)

Offline goose

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School experiencing well deserved success
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2011, 04:14:15 PM »
Jill,

I never said in any of my post that my son was still there. Also, if you read the post you will note that I am also pointing out that staff are currently leaving the school because they cannot get paid by the school, and that these ads for staff are not due to growth, but due to turn over. I also gave some informational tid bits to keep an eye on the local paper for additional information about the school.

Does this sound like I am a friend of the school? Does this sound like I am an employee of the school?

What you are getting confused on I think, and it may be my fault for not being more clear if this is the case, is that I don’t think that all of these places are run like this school or that every one of these types of programs have abused, or currently abuse the kids that attend these schools. I am now willing to lump them all in the same class.

I simply am not willing to give out any more personal information on site this site because I don’t know who you are, who anybody else on this site is, who reads or monitors this site.

Jill it sounds as if you have a story to tell, please regal us with your personal story. I would love to read it so that I can have a better understanding of who you are and why you think the way that you do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
Quote from: "goose"
Jill,

I never said in any of my post that my son was still there. Also, if you read the post you will note that I am also pointing out that staff are currently leaving the school because they cannot get paid by the school, and that these ads for staff are not due to growth, but due to turn over. I also gave some informational tid bits to keep an eye on the local paper for additional information about the school.

Does this sound like I am a friend of the school? Does this sound like I am an employee of the school?

What you are getting confused on I think, and it may be my fault for not being more clear if this is the case, is that I don’t think that all of these places are run like this school or that every one of these types of programs have abused, or currently abuse the kids that attend these schools. I am now willing to lump them all in the same class.

I simply am not willing to give out any more personal information on site this site because I don’t know who you are, who anybody else on this site is, who reads or monitors this site.

Jill it sounds as if you have a story to tell, please regal us with your personal story. I would love to read it so that I can have a better understanding of who you are and why you think the way that you do.

You nailed this (whatever). Thanks Jill.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2011, 04:36:31 PM »
Forgive me, but I am not confused.   I stated a simple question, " Is your son still at RCS?" To which, no answer; you responded to this question and several others with a question.  Red flag.  And, since Buccellato monitors this site, if you were the parent of the child that was kicked in the face...since he knows the child in question, surprise, he knows the parent.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2011, 11:29:28 PM »
I just realized Whooter has been excommunicated from Fornits.... I was wondering why no postings ... Does that mean he took "Goose" with him ???  Or just the alias "Whooter?"

Offline goose

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
Jill,

I am still here, I just have a day job, thats all.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2011, 10:40:31 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
I just realized Whooter has been excommunicated from Fornits.... I was wondering why no postings ... Does that mean he took "Goose" with him ???  Or just the alias "Whooter?"
Goose is not an alias.  Whooter was not actually quite as dirty as you all imagined when it came to sockpuppetry.  He stuck to the rules I established, because he knew they'd be enforced (just as much as they are on everybody else.  I hope everybody, including Whooter, understands that this ban was the result of the violated contract with DJ, not for violation of rules of the forum.  Lesson to other industry reps: don't enter into stupid contracts with people who really don't like you and are probably trying to trick you.  Besides.  I won't be doing it anymore.  Too time consuming.  Be mature adults and use the ignore (foes) feature.

I mean Whooter's defense was weak.  If it had been a real "restraining order", and he suspected DJ was in a house, he would probably get IRL banned by the cops.  Especially if he did it twice.

Just to answer that question.  Now let's get back on the topic of watching the rats scurry off the HLA... whoops... I mean "RCS" Titanic.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2011, 09:11:50 AM »
Well, these are legitimate questions.  Whooter was proven to have used over 50 aliases here and 12 user accounts.  He was a phony who even made up his "children" and program "success stories".  That being said, it's no coincidence that substantive dialogue and document dumping have ensued right after he left.  I'm telling you, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say "I won't post as long as Whooter is here" I would be able to pay all the hosting fees.  He wasn't nearly so smart as he was arrogant and natural selection removed him from the proceedings.

Anyway, as psy said, let's get back to the RCS Titanic.  We can't control what they do or say, but what we can do is cut off the bilge pumps when they're sinking.  People cannot let them spin their way out of their messes by remaining silent.  Now is the time to increase the pressure, not to let off.

Any parents or staff that have docs to dump, please get in touch with me ASAP. Confidentiality is assured and your information will be passed to the right people to make a difference.  Kids' lives and futures are at stake, folks.  Don't get weak now.  We're just getting rolling.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
It is exciting times and it appears that Ridge Creek School is doing well and positioning itself for meeting the needs of its present expansion.  This is good news for this growing therapeutic boarding school in this slow economy.  They have decided that business is brisk enough to add on an Admissions counselor to help with the work load.  They are reaching out for a Georgia certified masters level Director of academics, masters level Head Master/ licensed  and master level and licensed Director of Counseling.  They are also looking for a Georgia certified teacher for special education and yet another licensed counselor to add to their present staff and support the growing demand for their services.

The owner and founder, Len Buccellato, appears to be taking a well deserved step back and relinquishing a few of the hats he has been wearing   and at the same time adding to his staff of State certified and masters level employees.

Link to job descriptions

Director of Academics (Georgia Certified masters level)
Head Master (Masters level)
Special Ed Teacher (Georgia Certified)
Director of counseling (Licensed and masters level)
Counselor (Licensed)
Admissions counselor (Bachelors/Masters level)

Ha,Ha,Ha, Whoot-bag.  This thread is pretty funny in retrospect.  You spent weeks tirelessly shilling for RCS and getting excited about its "expansion," but we now know RCS is going out of business for good.

You, Whooter, are a dishonest, lying shill.  I wonder how this thread tastes now that you have to eat your words yet again?

:guesswho:  ::poke::  ::fullofshit::

Bye-bye, RCS!  Bye-bye, Whooter!  It's fitting that RCS has gone under and Whooter has been banned for life from Fornits.  They both deserve what they got...
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer