Author Topic: I am an exsafe counselor  (Read 57683 times)

Offline glider

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2004, 04:23:00 AM »
Hey Anonymous,
I bet you're a SAFE parent. This isn't SAFE where you can spout insults and humiliate people and they just take it.   This is the real world where we engage in meaningful dialogue and share our opinions. That?s the problem, places like SAFE and Straight generally make people mean and bitter just like I was when I first got out of Straight until I woke up and accepted myself and other people for who they are.  I learned a lot at Straight.  I learned how to intimidate people and humiliate them.  I yelled at people and confronted them.  I learned how to manipulate them. I learned to be judgmental. I learned self-doubt. I learned the meaning of real fear. I learned how to be ultra critical of people?s behavior and their beliefs. I learned how to be abusive to my fellow man. I will spend the rest of my life trying to unlearn what I learned in Straight.
~John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline glider

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2004, 05:28:00 AM »
what a great article! Thanks for the link Cayohueso

http://thestraights.com/people/medical- ... miller.htm

Offline SyN

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2004, 08:59:00 AM »
AMEN glider. im an elan kid myself but it was the same theory.... Get the kids to want to walk all over each other for personal gain and fuk everyone. Vocal and physicall abuse was rewarded and sticking up for your friends had you staring at a wall or scrubbing floors for a month.  I definetly brought this hostility out with me and have been deprogramming my self of this for 7 years now.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »
We were on a roll here, lets not let one misguided Anon ruin it.
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »
learn from STRAIGHT

Holy shit !

No you didn't, I could slam you on the floor in four point restraints good ole straight inc style like they taught me so well.

I could tear your self esteem down make you cry.

I could make you attempt suicide when you got out.

I could beat you up.

Anything else....you wanna know....I learned my lessons well!

Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of Congress.  But I repeat myself.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »
i was talking to cayohueso that was all i agree with the rest of you she is full of shit  :???: i not a safe parent at all was in straight at the same time as her is all honest with ones self is a big one for people to handle

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »
Dearest kaydeejaded,

What are you talking about?

Love,

Ex-SafeGuy
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
Dear Anon,

To make things easier for all of us to understand, would you please use punctuation, complete sentences, etc.  Thanks

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
On 2004-01-22 08:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i was talking to cayohueso that was all i agree with the rest of you she is full of shit  :???: i not a safe parent at all was in straight at the same time as her is all honest with ones self is a big one for people to handle "

Who else besides you said I was full of shit.  Looks like most people are agreeing with me.  Maybe it's just the fact that no one can read anything you write.

Guard with jealous attention the public Liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that Jewel. Unfortunately, Nothing will Preserve it but downright Force. Whenever you Give Up that Force, you are ruined.....The Great Object is that every man be armed.....Everyone who is able may have a gun.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1888952229/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>- Patrick Henry

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
On 2004-01-22 08:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i was talking to cayohueso that was all i agree with the rest of you she is full of shit  :???: i not a safe parent at all was in straight at the same time as her is all honest with ones self is a big one for people to handle "

Now I know who you are........I'm sorry you were hurt, but please deal with personal stuff personally.  If you feel the need to speak to me about this....email me.  If you'd rather deal with it here, fine....but post who you are so we know which anon we're dealing with.

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline SyN

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
ex safe counselor you are an asshole.

just like a mind fukr to keep doing it even unconsciously.

prick ex staff your just like the ones i delt with at elan. and yes i can tell who you are by your posts.  You obviously get your rocks off fuking with these people that were in a program you helped run.

why else would the ex staff of any of these programs post here and keep stabbing at people.??

you prolly enjoyed restraining children, lord i hope one of them get their hands on you.  lucky for you i have my own ghosts to hunt down n confront.  And 10-1 if anyone of the kids you harmed mentally or physically comfronted you as an adult you would shit your pants. and beg for forgivness.

all you straight survivors have my respect; as i have been reading up on the place. it is the same in theory as elan but seems more like they got you kids more with chemicals then just plain physical abuse. i could be wrong whatever, but you straight kids are SURVIVORS!!!! and thats what matters.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »
All of u need to get over STRAIGHT because it is no longer open. SAFE won't be open for too much longer either.  Its been years since anyone was in there so get over it....

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »
I have to agree with Anon in that I dont think SAFE will be open much longer.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »
Why DEAR EXSAFE counselor if I tell anyone to fuck off safely assume its YOU.......

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you make me laugh.

Speak gently! 't is a little thing Dropp'd in the heart's deep well; The good, the joy, that it may bring Eternity shall tell.
-- G. W. Langford: Speak gently.

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #269 on: January 27, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »
Dearest kaydeejaded,

What are you talking about?

Love,

Ex-SafeGuy

You still have not answered my question.

--- Thomas Jefferson