Author Topic: chocolate gravy in your pants?  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
chocolate gravy in your pants?
« on: October 30, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »
how many people just couldn't hold their poop the full day?  I remember being sick and my ass shot out hot chocolate gravy early in the day on an open meeting night. 'course that bitch Helen Petermmann made me sit in it.  said it was an attention game.  by the end of the evening, the dried gravy was stuck all over my legs, pants and socks, ankles, etc.  every time I have to shit real bad now, I think of that.  the good part of it all is I can hold my poop now for about 2 days.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
yummy - chocolate gravy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »
When I was in St. Pete, we had this impentigo (sp?) scare.  The cure was to drink gobs of water until we puked.  I remember puking in a gallon jug and I ended up drinking some. It was a bad day for me.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 07:53:00 PM »
Yeah I remember that pretty well.  The impetigo was a bunch of bullshit all around.  What had really happened was that an old comer did'nt have enough beds and slept in an old sleeping bag that had been exposed to Poison Ivy.  Poison Ivy can lie dormant on clothing and camping equipment for years and still cause problems.  That's what happened.  Everyone who slept in the sleeping bag wound up with a rash.  I think it was Chris Casselor senior staff who saw the first case and he thought it looked like impetigo, and blamed it on the oldcomer for skimboarding through puddles of dirty rainwater in front of his house after some heavy rains.  Within hours, all these dumbasses started scratching themselves raw and claiming to have impetigo.  The whole water guzzling trick was thought up by Mike Murphy and Doug Hemminger as a way to secretly punish the 'full-o-shit boys'.  I remember glancing back from group into the green room and seeing this dorky large kid named Alan Bowman or something glug down about a quart of water from a gallon milk jug, then saw an explosion of orangish colored vomit fly back into the jug.  That was pretty cool.

One of the funniest "Illness Scares" was when Doug Daly went in his garage on 3rd phase and purposely put a whole shitload of burn marks with his dad's soldering iron all over his arms and neck and came in group claiming to have chicken pox!!!
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2003, 08:03:00 AM »
On 2003-10-30 12:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"how many people just couldn't hold their poop the full day?  I remember being sick and my ass shot out hot chocolate gravy early in the day on an open meeting night. 'course that bitch Helen Petermmann made me sit in it.  said it was an attention game.  by the end of the evening, the dried gravy was stuck all over my legs, pants and socks, ankles, etc.  every time I have to shit real bad now, I think of that.  the good part of it all is I can hold my poop now for about 2 days.  "

Reading this post enraged me all the more to do whatever I can to bring exposure to those who owned/operated (makes no difference to me) these Straight branches through out the country. You brought back some sad memories to me.

First, I was lucky, I always made it to the bathroom on time, but there were SEVERAL around me that didn't. Cincinnati Straight (and those that ran it) have a LOT to answer for concerning this matter.

I remember one guy who's intake was the same day mine was, came in there from the get-go. He couldn't even put a sentence together, he would out of nowhere start laughing out loud, or cry, or jump up out of his seat and try to run. Of course they would tackle him to the ground and SIT ON HIM. The floor was his second home. When he wasn't being sat on and was in group, he would start falling asleep, (gee ~ I wonder why? :roll: ) and then the staff would order him to stand up for hours on end. You could see how horribly his pants were soiled in his own body fluids. The Staff would yell at him and tell the group that he was like this because he "wanted attention". After several months of being slammed onto the concrete floor and then being made to stand up for sleeping, his very balance was affected from even allowing him to stand up properly. To see him several months later aside from the stained pants he always had on was even worse in those later days. His skin was many shades too pale, as if he had lost all his complexion. It was a sad thing to see a human being tortured in a place like that. One day, after a year or so, you didn't see him anymore. I guess his clueless parents finally got tired of not seeing their emotionally disturbed, (now warehoused) son and wanted him back. As you all know too well, he goes down as one of those people you never hear from again who's story deserves to be heard. These people who ran these different Straight locations must be held accountable for these atrocities some day.

I am sorry for the torment you received at Straight, God bless and keep you, and the same for Sydney, wherever you are.

Ken  :???:

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 08:24:00 AM »
Sorry folks, I didn't mean to post that anonymously, I meant to sign it under 'ramprato'.   Thanks .... Ken

[/quote]

Reading this post enraged me all the more to do whatever I can to bring exposure to those who owned/operated (makes no difference to me) these Straight branches through out the country. You brought back some sad memories to me.

First, I was lucky, I always made it to the bathroom on time, but there were SEVERAL around me that didn't. Cincinnati Straight (and those that ran it) have a LOT to answer for concerning this matter.

I remember one guy who's intake was the same day mine was, came in there from the get-go. He couldn't even put a sentence together, he would out of nowhere start laughing out loud, or cry, or jump up out of his seat and try to run. Of course they would tackle him to the ground and SIT ON HIM. The floor was his second home. When he wasn't being sat on and was in group, he would start falling asleep, (gee ~ I wonder why? :roll: ) and then the staff would order him to stand up for hours on end. You could see how horribly his pants were soiled in his own body fluids. The Staff would yell at him and tell the group that he was like this because he "wanted attention". After several months of being slammed onto the concrete floor and then being made to stand up for sleeping, his very balance was affected from even allowing him to stand up properly. To see him several months later aside from the stained pants he always had on was even worse in those later days. His skin was many shades too pale, as if he had lost all his complexion. It was a sad thing to see a human being tortured in a place like that. One day, after a year or so, you didn't see him anymore. I guess his clueless parents finally got tired of not seeing their emotionally disturbed, (now warehoused) son and wanted him back. As you all know too well, he goes down as one of those people you never hear from again who's story deserves to be heard. These people who ran these different Straight locations must be held accountable for these atrocities some day.

I am sorry for the torment you received at Straight, God bless and keep you, and the same for Sydney, wherever you are.

Ken  :???: "
[/quote]