Author Topic: The Whooter Show - Cancelled  (Read 13337 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: The Whooter Show - Cancelled
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Activity is not readability, psy. The presence of trolls makes the forum more active on a posts-per-day basis but less readable when it comes to understanding information. It's difficult to get anything of value out of a forum continuously flooded with crap, and people taking the crap seriously, and people responding to the crap...

Maybe Dr. Fucktard should post more often.   :jamin:  :rocker:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 11:57:25 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Glad he's gone but I do wish someone "on the other side" that is sensible, with some integrity would come along.

That's like saying you'd like to have a dog to hunt rabbits, fetch your slippers and all other manner of dog behavior, if only you could find one who will meow instead of barking. How could anyone with sense and integrity defend the industry?

That's not exactly what I meant and I think most people understand that. Maybe I chose my words wrong  ::)   I've had civil conversations with former staff members who are still 'true believers', but at least it was civil and they walked away thinking, and thinking really hard about their "beliefs".  And their spouses were ASTOUNDED that they were a part of the mindfuck.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
Whooter the Lameass tried to make a comeback as Mitt Romney, but got punked again and had to delete all of his posts.  HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

See the coward's trail here.  

Dude abviously has no balls whatsoever!  Hahahahaha!!!!

Offline quanat

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 09:04:29 PM »
I'd say he's the real Whooter, call me stupid if you will. "parodies" are satire. exact duplications are not satirizing. Currently, Whooter is wrecking & re-traumatizing victims in the HLA RCS forum. HLA is an extra-judicial prison for hire http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrajudicial_punishment (and now official prison) which injured many. I don't get it why this is allowed, excuse me.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 11:15:12 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I disagree.  That had been tried before.  Whooter was so insidious that if you just ignored him he would spam post your threads into oblivion.  If you engaged him you'd get the same result.  His only intention was to muddy the waters so badly that nobody could find any information they were looking for.  Failing that he would just start posting that people sexually molested their own children, which, to an outside reader, is the point where they say "This site is ridiculous!" and stop looking, which was Whooter's goal - to drive information seekers away from Fornits and to program marketing sites.  

Now that will stop and we can get back to real discussions like we had before Whooter arrived.  You may not see that, Oscar, because Whooter was here when you got here, so you don't know how nice it was before to deal with just your standard industry trolls. Whooter literally dedicated every moment of every day into destroying this resource and he was successful for six years.  It had to be stopped sometime.

I took it upon myself to make that happen and when I put my mind to it, it was over very quickly. Whooter was outsmarted, outmaneuvered and, due to his mental illness, outmatched psychologically and intellectually.  If you take off the two months of "deliberations" on the case, Whooter was rolled up in a matter of 4 weeks.  It was well worth the effort to get some peace and quiet around here.

Ha,Ha,Ha.  DJ you're too funny.  Yes, I admit you did outsmart me in a sense.  You did get me banned on a technicality, but now I'm back and you're gone, so Who really won (no pun intended lol).  

It's time to move on and get back to good discussions.  I will use only this login and stop using all the others to avoid confusion and keep the dialog on track.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 01:00:02 PM »
Whooter wrote:
"It's time to move on and get back to good discussions."

When have you ever done anything but start trouble here? And if you would like to move on,well go right ahead. We won't miss you. Everyone knows you're just a shill. A mouthpeice for the bad guys.  Nothing extreme about that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Whooter wrote:

When have you ever done anything but start trouble here? And if you would like to move on,well go right ahead. We won't miss you. Everyone knows you're just a shill. A mouthpeice for the bad guys.  Nothing extreme about that.

I always supported you, none-ya, especially when you were sick.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Good luck None-ya. Infections suck, stay strong, get it taken care of and get back here. I'll miss your perspective and input.

Whooter

Link

Why are you so nasty to me?  All I do here is present the facts.  I guess if you don't like it you can find somewhere else to read.  I'd rather have an honest debate though instead of all of  your attacks and lies.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »
If you're so honest and objective, How come you've never slammed any program? If we believe all programs are inherently corrupt and evil, then we are extremeists. But you sing the praises of every program to come along. Even the worst ones. You can't possibly have first hand information on all of the programs and schools you endorse. But there are people here that who have lived through it. Their words carry much more weight than yours.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 01:22:41 PM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Whooter wrote:

Good luck None-ya. Infections suck, stay strong, get it taken care of and get back here. I'll miss your perspective and input.

Whooter

Link

Why are you so nasty to me?  All I do here is present the facts.  I guess if you don't like it you can find somewhere else to read.  I'd rather have an honest debate though instead of all of  your attacks and lies.

Whooter, I don’t think you can stand facts.  I think when you encounter facts, you can’t rest until you have turned them into lies.  Like vampires counting seeds.  Whooter the teen torturing, fact twisting vampire.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 01:33:40 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Whooter wrote:

Whooter

Link

Whooter, I don’t think you can stand facts.  I think when you encounter facts, you can’t rest until you have turned them into lies.  Like vampires counting seeds.  Whooter the teen torturing, fact twisting vampire.

Oh no!  Shady said I torture teens and am a vampire!  You can do better than that, Shady.  I think we all agree that if you had an argument to make you wouldn't waste your time making attacks against me lol.  Your behavior only shows that I am right and you are wrong.  Just saying.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »
Whooter the vampire; " I'm rubber and you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you".  It is no mystery why he can't find a real career.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
And yes I do apreciate the good words when I was sick. But that alone is not enough for me to condone you opinions about these programs. The pretty picture you paint of these places proves you have no real experiences with them. Only what they want you to know. You seem to be parroting their sales pitches. Call a program, any program. Tell them you have an out of control kid. They will sing you the Whooter song. "All our kids come out 100% fixed. No drugs No drinking. on their way to collage." We all know that's impossible. But whooter, if you keep yelling it louder and louder i guess someone will believe you.
How many kids do you think you are responsible for winding up in a program? How many families have you influenced into sending their own children away? I wish nothing bad to you personally, I just want people to know you have your own agenda and to take what you say with with a couple of grains of salt.Again I am not attacking you,only your ideas.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 02:14:45 PM »
And yes I do apreciate the good words when I was sick. But that alone is not enough for me to condone you opinions about these programs. The pretty picture you paint of these places proves you have no real experiences with them. Only what they want you to know. You seem to be parroting their sales pitches. Call a program, any program. Tell them you have an out of control kid. They will sing you the Whooter song. "All our kids come out 100% fixed. No drugs No drinking. on their way to collage." We all know that's impossible. But whooter, if you keep yelling it louder and louder i guess someone will believe you.
How many kids do you think you are responsible for winding up in a program? How many families have you influenced into sending their own children away? I wish nothing bad to you personally, I just want people to know you have your own agenda and to take what you say with with a couple of grains of salt.Again I am not attacking you,only your ideas.

I had a daughter that went thru a program and I have personal experience with several other programs and belong to groups of parents whose kids went to programs.  Your statement is totally false, none-ya.  I have more experience with more different programs than most posters here.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Whooter the vampire; " I'm rubber and you're glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you".  It is no mystery why he can't find a real career.

Oh no! Shady said I have no career! lol

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2011, 09:36:12 AM »
Where's Bruce?  I thought he'd be around here nipping at ,y heels by now making some crazy demands lol.