Author Topic: The Whooter Show - Cancelled  (Read 13349 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: The Whooter Show - Cancelled
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I don’t  agree with the banning as you probably would guess.  But I will not appeal the decision.

Thank you everyone for what I have learned here.  When I first placed my daughter in ASR I thought that all programs were safe and fornits opened my eyes to the fact that the industry is mostly unregulated and I was lucky that I chose ASR versus a program which may have done harm to her.

If I were to do things over again I would have done them a little differently and researched more.  I realize now how much more local services there are available to parents with kids at risk.
I have more knowledge today to take with me on my travels due to the people of fornits.

Take Care everyone.

Bite my ass and good riddance you control freak!  No wonder you sent your son/daughter (who knows by now) to a program.  You cant' STAND it if you can't be in control of things.

:twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »
I don’t  agree with the banning as you probably would guess.  But I will not appeal the decision.

Thank you everyone for what I have learned here.  When I first placed my daughter in ASR I thought that all programs were safe and fornits opened my eyes to the fact that the industry is mostly unregulated and I was lucky that I chose ASR versus a program which may have done harm to her.

If I were to do things over again I would have done them a little differently and researched more.  I realize now how much more local services there are available to parents with kids at risk.
I have more knowledge today to take with me on my travels due to the people of fornits.

Take Care everyone.

Even this is a lie.  He already appealed and now realizes he couldn't prevail or was already ruled against.  C'mon, Whooter, you can't even get honest on your way out the door, bro.  Dishonest to the bitter end, as expected.  I do sincerely hope you learned something, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

EDIT: Now I have confirmed this lie.  Whooter appealed the banning and was ruled against.  Only after that did he post "I will not appeal..."  What a fucking phony fabricator!  Good riddance to bad trash.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:40:15 PM by Dysfunction Junction »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 02:16:03 PM »
Sure took long enough.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »
So long John. Maybe you could use this extra time to focus on the kid you haven't yet murdered.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 05:07:28 PM »
The thing that's gotta burn Whooter John the most is that in all the years he was wasting everyone's time here, he never one a single argument. He never won anyone over or convinced anyone of anything he was saying. He never even came close to proving a single one of his lies.

He just never could.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 12:13:49 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
The thing that's gotta burn Whooter John the most is that in all the years he was wasting everyone's time here, he never one a single argument. He never won anyone over or convinced anyone of anything he was saying. He never even came close to proving a single one of his lies.

He just never could.

I'm gonna smoke a blunt today to celebrate the exit of Whoot. My way of saying goodbye. This feels even better than the day that maximillian/suckit signed off. She was a ghastly shrew that lied about every single thing in her life. I truly hated that witch. It felt very good to assist in her downfall here on Fornits. I only wish I could claim any credit for Whooters fall but that really all belongs to DJ and of course Whooter himself.
RB is right too. I never saw Whoot win an argument here or convince anybody of anything. He always had to have the last word and I guess that was a form of "winning" for him.
We do need a reasonable honest person to rep the TTI here on Fornits. It would be a catalyst for interesting discussions. Whooter was neither reasonable or honest. Good riddance loser.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »
Thank you for finally banning him!  It was so difficult to get the REAL information with all of his clap trap and outright lies!

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 04:39:01 PM »
To be honest I don't know if this is such a good thing. I would much rather have Whooter here spreading his lies where they are checked and he continually makes himself out as a complete fool. He will find a new place to spread his filth and lies. Hopefully he has the intelligence to worm around the ban.

The only good that will come out of this is that Whooter is probably going through a complete mental breakdown not being able to post. I imagine the withdrawals from a purely mental addiction that is this severe would be worse than dropping smack.

Perfect time for you to try out some behavior modification Whooter, why don't you sign yourself up for that adult program in Costa Rica, maybe if you put yourself through a program they will let you come back, of course you would be giving up and changing teams but what the hell, your stupidity was only working for us anyway, in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't be much of a change.

There is a special seat in hell reserved for people like you Whooter, why don't you take some of your new found time off and read about it in Dante's Inferno. I think justifying, supporting, and advocating child abuse, torture, and murder is worse than commiting the crimes yourself. I am a big believer in Karma, and I imagine you will suffer in this lifetime as well, probably some sort of horribly painful terminal illness. When that happens Whooter I hope the words of Gonzotherapy ring in your head, "I told you so Whooter, you shouldn't have been such a worthless sack of shit," over and over...

It's been real Whooter. :fuckoff:

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
Gonzo, where else is he going to be perpetrating his lies?  There are no other anti-program sites to go to, so he will just be one voice of many hundreds on the pro-program outlets.  And don't worry...we have plenty of other shills that will be posting once they realize Whoot-bag isn't carrying their water anymore.  I really believe we had only one shill for so long because they saw what an amazing job he did to derail Fornits as a whole and they simply didn't need to put in any work of their own.  But I bet they will be back now.  Fornits with no shill pieces isn't really conceivable.

My .02.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 12:50:38 AM »
I only hope somebody comes back to replace him, because if the program side of the argument isn't represented, and dissected, you'll never know how to really think and argue about the industry with any sort of skill.  If you ever, for example, talk to another person about the industry, and they are skeptical about what you're saying, you need to be able to respond to their questions and explain how such a con is run.  It also helps to understand it on a personal, healing, level.  Certain people, especially those who understand cons or cults, get it immediately.  Others you have to really explain to and/or argue with until hey get it.  That's where people like Whooter come in handy.

Yes, he was repetitive, but his repetitive nature allowed different practice arguments to be tried again and again.  Yes, he was dishonest/misleading in one way or another about ... well ...  a whole lot of stuff, but if you ever argue with an industry executive or an ed-con, such practice comes in handy.  Yes, he pushed buttons, but so does a program rep.  Without practice, the mind gros dull.  All in all, there are worse than Whooter.  It is even possible he is a parent, though I personally doubt it.  Was he survivor-friendly?  not really.  I can't even remember how many just couldn't stand him enough that it drove them off the site, or worse, off an edge.  It's sad, but the policy of the site then, as it is now, is that we don't moderate on people's opinions or matters of fact, so if somebody lies about you, you just have to either take it, or point out their lies.

The reason for this is because is we start saying, for example, that Whooter lied about DJ's past, and that warranted punishment, we'd also have to delete all testimony of and punish each and every survivor after an "internet libel" complaint from, for example, a current staff member poster, or industry member.  Real lawsuits would probably suck too because if we, for example, deleted a post, we would have probably implicitly endorsed the rest of the speech as truthful.  We like to be able to limit our liability to individual posters and say "take it to the courts", which can be a fruitful battle to expose a program.  Unfortunately, i'm sorry, we cannot defend you from lies, even blatant ones, by industry reps.  The price you pay for posting on a free forum is that people will sometimes lie.  You can sometimes effectively defend yourself and proving somebody to be a liar by outing yourself, but that comes with it's own risks.

There are subjectively moderated areas of the forum (Can), so  if you want a safe place to talk about survivor stuff, you can do it in that "private club" rather than in the rest of the forum.  If it's related to a thread elsewhere a forum, feel free to make a post with a link to the Can thread.  People like Whooter will always be around.  Hopefully CAN and FQA can help people feel a little bit safer.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 01:33:29 AM »
ll cons are the same, or variations on a theme
 usually they involve reliance on the victims fear, or greed, intertwined with an element of either stupidity,or gulliability.
In broad strokes they all go like this, create a "problem" the more horrid,and seemingly requiring immeadate action the better,induce fear or greed without mercy, make it seem as if you,and only you have the answer, a new and complete one. Pressurize the situation with implications of damage caused by failure to act,or that somehow a window of opportunity is closing....a lot like sales,or marketing for that matter.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Take Care everyone.

Even this is a lie.  He already appealed and now realizes he couldn't prevail or was already ruled against.  C'mon, Whooter, you can't even get honest on your way out the door, bro.  Dishonest to the bitter end, as expected.  I do sincerely hope you learned something, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

EDIT: Now I have confirmed this lie.  Whooter appealed the banning and was ruled against.  Only after that did he post "I will not appeal..."  What a fucking phony fabricator!  Good riddance to bad trash.

He did not appeal.  You may be misunderstanding.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 10:53:09 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Glad he's gone but I do wish someone "on the other side" that is sensible, with some integrity would come along.

That's like saying you'd like to have a dog to hunt rabbits, fetch your slippers and all other manner of dog behavior, if only you could find one who will meow instead of barking. How could anyone with sense and integrity defend the industry?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 12:06:20 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Glad he's gone but I do wish someone "on the other side" that is sensible, with some integrity would come along.

That's like saying you'd like to have a dog to hunt rabbits, fetch your slippers and all other manner of dog behavior, if only you could find one who will meow instead of barking. How could anyone with sense and integrity defend the industry?

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
Psy what you are saying makes sense about Whooter serving as a sort of "sparring partner," thus honing one's debating skills.. however, this is secondary to your more salient point about the admins taking an appropriate laissez-faire stance (of course that has to be a two-way street) with the option of using the more strictly moderated forums...

Whooter's platform increased in proportion to how much people would give him one by constantly engaging him..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 01:18:43 PM by Froderik »