Author Topic: I'm a 16 year old and I think I need to check myself in to a  (Read 3112 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
I'm a 16 year old and I think I need to check myself in to a
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2003, 09:58:00 AM »
Of course this is a scam he misspells only enough words to make us maybe think he was a child words like and?!(in stupid wwasp land where their IQ's are low but their morals are lower) But we are not that retarded to fall for that shit.....

And who the fuck calls anyone elders these days ??obviously this is some wwasp pure wilderness freak trying to get some positive spin on their program on a board where the truth hurts like a kick in the face....or like a stay at one of their "treatment" programs

thats what happens when you don't let kids use lingo you fall out of the loop

and if this kid is for real he sounds so goody goody sugarary blech blech he makes me want to puke

"I want to be man (whines) I skip school (whines)"
SHUT UP! stop skipping school then asshole! what the hell is your problem?

So in summation you are either A) full of shit (lovely program speak kinda mad at myself for using it  :roll:)
or B) retarded and nothing can help you, who sits around skipping school who doesn't want to DUH! dumbass you either want to do the shit or you don't, hikking in the woods has nothing to do with it.
I have little sympathy but great compassion don't mistake my combative attitude. I feel sorry for you whoever you are. That your life is so empty it is down to this be it entertainment, harassment, or the actual delusion a program can make you a man.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 11:12:00 AM »
Allow me to go off on a tangent...I think that the phrase "full of shit" was coined before the program. Of course, as we all know, it was used in straight all the time. That doesn't mean that they own those words though, or that they came up with the phrase. A lot of people say that who have nothing to do with any program. Anyway, IMHO I think we've given this anon enough feedback and attention for now. Let him make up his mind for himself. My 2ยข anon? Don't do it. You'll regret it. BAAAAD move.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2003, 11:18:00 AM »
On 2003-10-30 06:58:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

I have little sympathy but great compassion don't mistake my combative attitude. I feel sorry for you whoever you are. That your life is so empty it is down to this be it entertainment, harassment, or the actual delusion a program can make you a man.

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"

Very well said and awesome quote!! :nworthy:

"Narcotics have been systematically scapegoated and demonized. The idea that anyone can use drugs and escape a horrible fate is an anathema to these idiots. I predict that in the near future right-wingers will use drug hysteria as a pretext to set up an international police apparatus."

--William S. Burroughs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2003, 03:45:00 PM »
if the program is that bad, and I'm starting to get really scare, what should I do? Maybe I can fake it the entire time I am there?

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »
Don't go. Its a prison not a program.

One way may be to create a safeword with your parents to come and get you. Something that you can write in a letter such as signing your letter with a different salutation than normal. Something that will pass the WWASP mail censors but indicate in no uncertain terms there is a major problem and you can't tell them about it due to being censored or threatened.

Just make sure that your parents agree that if you use the signal they will pull you out of the program no questions asked. Because if they won't do that then you can't trust them not to be manipulated by the staff into keeping you there and there will be reprisals if they tell the program you want to leave.

Of course I can tell you right now that WWASPS-TB is a concentration camp and the owners and staff ought to be hanged for crimes against humanity. Someday it will happen.

Back out while you have a chance. Show your parents the testimony on this site.

PS. I really don't believe you anyways and if you want to truly fuck up your life by volunteering for this nightmare then your better off just slitting your wrists.

The war we fight is not against powers or principalities. It is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender.

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-10-30 13:06 ]
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2003, 11:41:00 AM »
On 2003-10-30 12:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"if the program is that bad, and I'm starting to get really scare, what should I do? Maybe I can fake it the entire time I am there?  "

Far be it from me to encourage anyone to break the law, but I have heard survivors of various programs saying they would have been better off as runaways than they were in the programs.  

If your parents won't agree unequivocally to the safeword, your other options are probably to get another family member to sue for custody of you, request family and children's services to place you in foster care on the grounds that you're in imminent danger of abuse and neglect---affidavits from former inmates at TB and a copy of the court case where a parent lost custody to siblings or cousins or something for placing a kid there would help, pursue the option of moving out somewhere and getting emancipated minor status---those would be your options.

If you want to go the foster care route, ISAC will probably be able and willing to help you get a copy of that court case, if you're for real.  A copy of the court case, a couple of affidavits (which they also might be able to come up with), and your request to be removed from the home, together with your promise not to scream at foster parents nor skip school, could get family and children's services to either pull you from the home or get a court order from a family court judge restraining your parents from removing you from the state.

If you can get another family member to agree to take you in, your parents *might* be willing to let you do that on a trial basis on the condition that you not scream at that adult relative and not skip any school.  That might be the *first* thing to try.

You might want to get the affidavits and court case now, and place them with a *very* trusted friend.  Letting your parents know you have them *might* get you shipped off sooner rather than later.  It depends on how much the program has taken your parents in.

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »
I would say you should definitely set things in motion if you think your parents are not going to listen to you and contact cps or a friend or relative to take you in.

Once you are there you will not have an opportunity to come home and give your side of the story so you better have things happening before you are sent off.

Especially if you decide to contact CPS, it may be illegal for your parents to send you away after CPS begins investigating them.

That may be your best course of action, report to cps that your are in danger (and wwasp is dangerous) and need to be removed from your parent's custody. Once that process is started your parents may not be permitted to send you away. They can probably be ordered by cps not to and they definitely can be ordered by family court not to.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2003, 03:34:00 PM »
I'll tell you about my experience with HRS (what Florida used to call Dept of Children, Youth and Families, though I suppose they're due for yet another name change behind all this bad press lately)

After two years of program, after I'd split and hitchhiked to another state (not a real likely option in most WWASP programs, from what I hear) HRS finally stepped in and placed me in a local group home. It was like a vacation by comparison! it was, essentially, nothing but a fairly safe bed, comfortable if seedy place to spend my days w/ tv, books, a pool table and a few staffers and other residents around for company if I wanted any. Never felt quite as safe as my own bed at home, what with all the troubled teens sharing the same house. But no one ever actually messed with me, either.

I was 17, almost 18 when this happened. I think the other older kids got more or less the same benefit from it as I did. Just a safe place to live while the courts and families and whoever else had a say in our fate sorted out their differences.

It wasn't such a friendly, safe experience for the kids who were too little to look out for themselves. But for you? I'd say you're probably getting very good advice. If you're living in a state that's overly indulgent of TOUGHLOVE hategroups, go to another state and find a halfway house. They can usually let you cool your heels for 48 hours before they have to give away your location to any authorities or make you leave.

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679737898/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>P. J. O'Rourke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes