Author Topic: concensus trance  (Read 2379 times)

dragonfly

concensus trance
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:38:08 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: concensus trance
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »
Quote from: "dragonfly"
"The Progam" works because the elements are in the fabric of our culture...the beautiful human need for connection turned against itself...like Seamus was talking about the trapped animal eating off it's leg to escape...

cannabalizing our own souls in order to survive this American program cult(ure)....

STRAIGHT (and the other places) play on the 'competitiveness' they try to instill on you at school, I am still sickened (even by some survivors).

I am one of the ones who still has problems w/ post-program adjustment..I don't like the idea of paying taxes to the same criminals and complying with a society that was fine with me being incarcerated me at Straight (I'm sure some war vets have similar feelings about this.)

My main desire is to live outside of the system forever; over 20 years ago, I left the country not wanting to return (that didn't quite pan out, obviously.)

It STILL amazes me how anyone who went through that place can really 'pull it together' in any capacity. (No offense to those who have.)

I am thoroughly sickened by our society (and my experience with it) every day that I'm alive....

Sorry for the rant.. on a tear this morning... lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »