Author Topic: Paul St John is the coolest dude around  (Read 968 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paul St John is the coolest dude around
« on: October 16, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »
Paul your cool.that was stupid what I read about you and they couldn't even fight back well.It was so ,oh I'm mad at paul.be cool dude you got balls.The strong always get the shit.Peace out!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 11:57:00 PM »
Dee,

I am thinking that it is you who posted this.
Thank you.  it is appreciated.  In some ways, it s really not a big deal and all, and almost funny too.  I mean, we go about our lives, and what of any of this really matters anyway, especially when posted anonymously, and obviously ridiculous.
I'm not sure what this dude's deal is.  He either has something against me, or just is a big fan of Elan.  He claims to know Nazi, too.  Who knows if this even has anything to do with me.  It seems like it is at least a possibility that he is someone who was simply jealoys of Nazi in the past, or some how felt rejected by him in some way.  LOL.. Again, in a lot of ways, it s not that important, and I almost feel stupid putting so much thought into it.... ya know whta I mean?

LOLOL...   For the most part many of these things that come past these boards, are almost translucent in nature.  They mean nothing really.  They are letters on a screen.. Though they do mean something to the individuals from whom they come..

lol.. who knows what this particular individual's deal is, and in a lot of ways who cares?

As I and many others have said.. even Ken on his site...

To keep saying something doesn t necessarily make it true.

Well, enough playing wise man for the night on part.. lol.. I just wanted to offer my view..

I actually am the one who started this post..

I spent so much time checking out these boards, I at least wanted to neutralise a bit what I was seeing written by myself ...ya know?

One of the datums that the rehabs work with, as did Hitler, and many others is this...

To continually write or say something doesn t necessarily make it true, but it does wedge itself into the subconscious of others after enough time, and exposure.

This actually is one of the reasons that I started to see Nazi's post as positive after awhile time.

It benfitted him through expression, and benefitted others, theoretically, anyway, cause
it almost made these BIG SCARY REHAB ATHORITIES be taken in a another light.. It humanises them I think.. they become almost like funny little charicatures..  They can t hurt anybody.. Maybe it balances out the views a bit.

One of my friends always says, " A problem is effectively solved, when ALL SIDES WIN!"

Paul St. John