Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22439 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
You don't create feelings in me either way.  I'm just pointing out the fact that when you get cornered in lies you resort to saying the person who cornered you molests their own children.  It's what you do.  It takes a sick mind to do that and you have done it many times.

If that is what you believe then you have that right, DJ.  We both know who posts the real sick posts, though, dont we... lol.

Yes, we do.  It's you.  You accused this guy of being a child fucker because he exposed your lying about AARC when you claimed that Alberta AARC and Calgary AARC were two different things (Calgary is a city in Alberta) while you were posting under an assumed name which was also exposed when your posts were linked together thusly bringing to light your multiple "you fuck your own children" posts.

All this was done because ajax13 embarrassed you by calling you out for not knowing what you were talking about and posing as different people with various logins.

Kinda like how you described another poster being raped at the age of 7 as "unprotected sex" for which she needed to be placed in Straight, Inc.  You really need help, man.

You're caught, Whooter.  Again.  You are a sick, demented freak.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »
But you approve of these?  whoops  lol

Link

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me. And now I'm scarred for life. He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers. I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar. TheWho molested me.

Link

I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2010, 06:31:10 AM »
Making up phony quotes doesn't change what you did does it?  Nope.  Can't change that now.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2010, 06:55:52 AM »
We both know that there is nothing phony about these.  Look at the edit stamps.  You posted dozens of these DJ.  I provide links with my quotes, you dont, big difference. lol.  You are a sick person.

Link

Yes, TheWho personally abused me. And now I'm scarred for life. He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers. I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar. TheWho molested me.

Link

I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »

According to HLA staff that posted here that worked there when RB was a resident, RB was at HLA for 13 months (it was described as "a little over a year," I believe).  I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, just Whooter (an admitted liar) making a silly claim to try to discredit RB who keeps making Whooter look foolish.

Whooter's usual pattern is to attack people that corner him in his lies and he usually accuses them of molesting their own children.  He has done this to several posters here on Fornits.

I think yo have finally lost it, DJ.  lol

But for what it is worth I appreciate you post your foolishness in this thread than to derail the others.  I will respond to you here in this thread if you like.

What's confusing you here Whooter? DJ is dead on his assessment of you. You lie about any poster (myself especially) whenever you're proven wrong or embarrassed (constantly). There is literally no argument you can counter with, you've just been proven as a iiar far too often. You simply cannot back up any of your claims.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2010, 07:05:30 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

According to HLA staff that posted here that worked there when RB was a resident, RB was at HLA for 13 months (it was described as "a little over a year," I believe).  I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, just Whooter (an admitted liar) making a silly claim to try to discredit RB who keeps making Whooter look foolish.

Whooter's usual pattern is to attack people that corner him in his lies and he usually accuses them of molesting their own children.  He has done this to several posters here on Fornits.

I think yo have finally lost it, DJ.  lol

But for what it is worth I appreciate you post your foolishness in this thread than to derail the others.  I will respond to you here in this thread if you like.

What's confusing you here Whooter? DJ is dead on his assessment of you. You lie about any poster (myself especially) whenever you're proven wrong or embarrassed (constantly). There is literally no argument you can counter with, you've just been proven as a iiar far too often. You simply cannot back up any of your claims.

Nice try, Bruce, We all know it was 3 weeks that you spent at HLA.  This has been confirmed.  You dont get to play. :(

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 15, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »
Nice try, Bruce, We all know it was 3 weeks that you spent at HLA. This has been confirmed. You dont get to play

When was this confirmed John?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 15, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »
Nice try, Bruce, We all know it was 3 weeks that you spent at HLA. This has been confirmed. You dont get to play

When was this confirmed John?

You confirmed it yourself (before you edited your post) and we had a visitor from HLA staff who confirmed this also.  You remember this well, we both know that.  Your attempts at damage control and trying to cover it up just further cements it validity.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2010, 01:47:17 AM »
You confirmed it yourself (before you edited your post) and we had a visitor from HLA staff who confirmed this also. You remember this well, we both know that. Your attempts at damage control and trying to cover it up just further cements it validity.

By visitor you mean staff member, don't forget you told on yourself for your HIPPA violation Johnny. While you're denying that I'll look forward to you not providing any edited posts or quotes from anyone anywhere detailing the current lie you're telling. Despite how predictable you are it's still funny to watch you squirm under the hot lamps.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »
You confirmed it yourself (before you edited your post) and we had a visitor from HLA staff who confirmed this also. You remember this well, we both know that. Your attempts at damage control and trying to cover it up just further cements it validity.

By visitor you mean staff member, don't forget you told on yourself for your HIPPA violation Johnny. While you're denying that I'll look forward to you not providing any edited posts or quotes from anyone anywhere detailing the current lie you're telling. Despite how predictable you are it's still funny to watch you squirm under the hot lamps.
Relax, Bruce, they are called tanning lamps.  Dont get upset.  You have not provide one post which I stated I was John reuben. We are all still waiting.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »
The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me

Really?

I posted under "NeilW"

Oh.

Classic!  I knew I smelled a troll there.  Bruce forced Whooter to admit his identity "NeilW" after he denied it for months.  Good job, Bruce.  Once you chase the troll out in the open you should try to spray it with troll spray or step on it though to keep it from reproducing into 50+ identities like WhooterTroll did.  Your mistake was not spraying it when you got it out in the open.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me

Really?

I posted under "NeilW"

Oh.

Classic!  I knew I smelled a troll there.  Bruce forced Whooter to admit his identity "NeilW" after he denied it for months.  Good job, Bruce.  Once you chase the troll out in the open you should try to spray it with troll spray or step on it though to keep it from reproducing into 50+ identities like WhooterTroll did.  Your mistake was not spraying it when you got it out in the open.

Troll control do you also post as Watchful Yeoman?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »

Really?

I posted under "NeilW"

Oh.

The funny thing is that you posted under "NeilW" also.  lol  No one owned it, it was just an anon name.  Just like your 40 or 50 other names.  Remember how mad you got when I stole NeilW from you?  That was funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2010, 03:38:39 PM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »

Really?

I posted under "NeilW"

Oh.

We all know once a username is used it can't be used by anyone else.  I never posted anything as "NeilW" but Whooter admitted it after Bruce forced him out.  I still say Bruce shoulda sprayed him!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control