Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22434 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« on: October 15, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »
I have posted close to 10,000 posts here on fornits and there are a few that I am not proud of,  I do admit that, but there are not many compared to the number I posted.  I had them all exposed for everyone to see willingly and knowing my past would be exposed for all to see.   I have a few posters who don’t like what I have posted and subsequently cut and paste sound bites of these posts in an effort to place them in the worst light possible.  I have ignored this for the most part but after giving it some thought I really don’t feel I have anything to hide.  I stand behind all my postings and I am sure there was a good reason behind everything that I posted.

Do I wish I had reworded some of them?  Yes, but I am the same person today as when I wrote those posts just maybe a little older and wiser I hope.

There are a lot of posts flying around and a lot of posters like Shadyacres, Anne Bonney, Watchful Yeoman, Son of Serbia, Shaggys, Samara etc. who express concern with my postings in other threads and I don’t want to address the questions there in that thread resulting in a derailed thread.

If people are interested in why I wrote the posts that I did then this is the thread to ask me.  Don’t bring it up in the middle of other peoples posts or conversations.  If there is a specific post that upsets you or you are wondering why I posted it then post it here and I will respond to it the best I can.

I will review each post and determine why I posted it and respond back here in this thread.  I think this will help to clear up many questions about me and help keep the main forum free from these conversations.

Your question on a post must include a link to the original post so that I can review it.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:37:02 PM by Whooter »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: A spin troll lies and attempts to divert mention of it h
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 08:01:36 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
:agree: ...thereby creating a diversion in order to attempt to preempt them from interrupting more spin troll blatant lies and his continuing reductive minimizations accompanying his ongoing relentless attempts at obfuscation.

However, whooter’s lies will always be relevant when his lies are raised to counter the point that he indeed does not have an interest in balanced discussion, but has in fact admitted to having a fiduciary interest in a program and been caught out at creating a false success story family in order to influence discussion.

I do understand that most people, like yourself, are not interested in understanding my side of the story.  A simple clip (or sound bite)  from my past is good enough for you to judge someone else.  I dont expect this thread to be taken seriously, inculated, but I intend to answer anyones questions if there are people interested in knowing why I posted what I did.
I think it will help to alleviate trolling by some people in the main threads who have a need to bring up my past posts during a serious conversation.  this thread will allow people to ask why I did what I did.
If it goes un-posted then that tells a story also.  But at least I tried to put it out there for people who are interested.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: A spin troll lies and attempts to divert mention of it h
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 08:14:07 PM »
Sound bites as you call them or quotes as they are otherwise known as don’t say as much as you do. No whooter, your post content as written says a lot.
Well, since you feel it hasn't been heard, what is your side of the story?

I am sorry, I guess this thread wasnt clear.  I have had my posts strung together and there are posts from my past that people are upset about.  I dont want to have the discussion out in the main forum and derail threads out there responding to peoples questions about why I posted what I did.  so I created this for people to air their questions on those posts.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about my past posts
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »
THIS THREAD is going to be one of those great ones. I can tell.

:notworthy:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:53:23 PM »
:agree: ...thereby creating a diversion in order to attempt to preempt them from interrupting more spin troll blatant lies and his continuing reductive minimizations accompanying his ongoing relentless attempts at obfuscation.

However, whooter’s lies will always be relevant when his lies are raised to counter the point that he indeed does not have an interest in balanced discussion, but has in fact admitted to having a fiduciary interest in a program and been caught out at creating a false success story family in order to influence discussion.

I do understand that most people, like yourself, are not interested in understanding my side of the story.  A simple clip (or sound bite)  from my past is good enough for you to judge someone else.  I intend to answer anyone's questions if there are people interested in knowing why I posted what I did.
I think it will help to alleviate trolling by some people in the main threads who have a need to bring up my past posts during a serious conversation.  this thread will allow people to ask why I did what I did.
If it goes un-posted then that tells a story also.  But at least I tried to put it out there for people who are interested.

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
Re: Questions about my past posts
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 12:19:55 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
THIS THREAD is going to be one of those great ones. I can tell.

:notworthy:

You Will All Beleive And Understand My Manifesto
by DannyB ll »
My Manifesto

My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Whooter has informed me that he is writing a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And "Anne" I list you with them, your someone who know nothing about programs and Elan.

As far as the car dragging incident, I did plenty of shit in the program that I don't regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they don't regret it now. I understand how people got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the why the car incident is such a big deal. You really don't upset me about it at all. I mean, I feel no guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. When I had dragged that girl behind a car, I held my head with pride and I would do everything I could keep helping people in programs. I would oppose programs that don't have some kind of abuses as part of the atonement for those sins of the residents, towards their family's and friends. I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it ,.

If It Wasn't For Programs, I Would Be Dead .

Danny Has Spoken And Shared The Love.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. I live for it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. But I know more than All.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.I have my own space.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind..

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me:

Quote from: "NeilW"
So what if I am a parent, does that make me bad? I come to fornits for good reasons. When a kid posts their story of what they claim happened in a program, someone needs to play devils advocate and question their story. I do this through direct confrontation, or humor. If a kid says they were sexually abused, I might make a joke about it. I know for a fact sexual abuse doesn't happen in programs, so I don't see the issue with making it into a humurous situation.
If some kid decides to list the abuses directed against them, I might copy the list then point out which individual actions of abuse amuse me the most, and which one's are my favorites. You have to remember, abuse doesn't happen in programs. When some of you claim that it does, I know you are lying and I know pointing it out will make you upset. Then I can point out how venemous you are, and go to bed feeling like I made a difference in the world for good.

This is the link to the original post that I commented on:

Link

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 06:32:06 PM »
Nice try John, but you were NeilW. You deleted the account later on in an attempt to cover your tracks. If you like to try and spin the issue maybe you can try and explain why you signed your post NeilW?

Quick go and try and edit it before too many other people see it.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Nice try John, but you were NeilW. You deleted the account later on in an attempt to cover your tracks. If you like to try and spin the issue maybe you can try and explain why you signed your post NeilW?

If I had written the post it would have shown up under my username "TheWho" when my posts were linked together.  You can verify with Psy if you like.  But that wasnt my post.

Thanks for considering the other posters and continuing the discussion over here, Bruce.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 06:42:41 PM »
Bruce,  I will respond to your posts if you direct them to Whooter/Who and if they are on topic.  I only have one user-name.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Bruce,  I will respond to your posts if you direct them to Whooter/Who and if they are on topic.  I only have one user-name.

Really? Do you need the list reposted of all the multiple usernames you have operated under?

I'll see what I can find. In the meantime explain why you signed your post under the name NeilW.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

If I had written the post it would have shown up under my username "TheWho" when my posts were linked together.  You can verify with Psy if you like.  But that wasnt my post.

Thanks for considering the other posters and continuing the discussion over here, Bruce.

One more example of proof that Whooter is a liar with an agenda. He claims to stand behind his posts, yet he lies about them until forced to do otherwise.

Re: blog of a program parent
by TheWho » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 am

I have read thru as much as I could from where I left off. The issue of “due process of law” does not apply to these programs because they are not technically being committed (at least to the programs that I have checked into). I spoke to admissions at Cross Creek and they like to have a 72 hour evaluation done on the child before being admitted and they can provide places in the area where this can be done or you can choose your own. So at least for the state of Utah the kids can transition into a program after they have been evaluated and attain a signature from their legal guardian(s) to oversee their child. There may be places which are required to go thru a commitment process and get a court order from a judge, but I have not seen these yet. This is where the due process would come in that a few were asking about.

As far as posting private emails on the internet there is no law which covers this that I could find, but it is surely a breach of trust. As for the children in the program, what I found was as long as the letter was not sealed and addressed then the child or family cannot take any action against the school for disseminating the information or making it public. In a private setting, which does not have an inhouse post office, an envelope which has been sealed and addressed can take on a similar legal status as being posted, but this would take some argument and would depend on the contents of the letter.

So based on this finding Femanons exposure and the programs exposure are both on the same level of breach of trust.

I see Katie has come back to post more of her story. I was worried that maybe she got scared off.

NeilW

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27188&p=330481&hilit=NeilW#p330481

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2010, 07:03:04 PM »
In the meantime explain why you signed your post under the name NeilW.

Long story short.  I had started that thread and moved "Katies story" over there because her thread was getting trashed because of the attacks on me.  These attacks were taking the focus off of Katie and her story.  So I posted under "NeilW" so that I could continue posting without having the thread derailed because I was there and people attacking me.  Then someone wrote something terrible (the post you quoted) under the "NeilW" name and I responded saying the name was hijacked.
Thats the post you captured.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2010, 07:10:01 PM »
So then why lie about it now? Why claim to only have one username when obivously everyone knows you've had dozens.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »
So then why lie about it now? Why claim to only have one username when obivously everyone knows you've had dozens.

You misunderstood.  Since the change over and the new rules I am using one user name  "Whooter".  If you want to address me by John or other names I will not respond.  Try using "Whooter" or "Who" if you want me to respond to you.  Just like I use Bruce or RB to address you.