Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22657 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2010, 04:48:18 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

We all know once a username is used it can't be used by anyone else.  I never posted anything as "NeilW" but Whooter admitted it after Bruce forced him out.  I still say Bruce shoulda sprayed him!

Anyone can use any name they want as long as it isnt registered.  You used NeilW many times and got pissed when I hijacked it from you.  But as far as registered names I only had a few which I pointed out in an earlier thread.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2010, 01:01:16 AM »
Whooter wrote

I only had a few dozen

Finally. Some real honesty from you for once. Keep it up sport.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2010, 06:56:18 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Whooter wrote

I only had a few dozen

Finally. Some real honesty from you for once. Keep it up sport.

Ah, The truth must really hurt.  You needed to alter my post.  You forgot that people could make up names on the fly when anon posting in the main forum back then.  So one post DJ could be NeilW and the next post you could be NeilW and then me.  The facts always trip you and DJ up.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2010, 07:11:16 AM »
No, that's not true.  Once a name is used it can't be used again.  You are "NeilW" like it or not.  Sorry.  I know you hate being caught in your lies, but you have to be held accountable and stop running away.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2010, 07:18:32 AM »
Suck my dick!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2010, 12:37:48 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
No, that's not true.  Once a name is used it can't be used again.  You are "NeilW" like it or not.  Sorry.  I know you hate being caught in your lies, but you have to be held accountable and stop running away.

Again you are wrong, ask the admins, DJ if you like.  Take the person who is using the name "Whooters" in this thread.  You can log out and then post as whooters yourself if you like.  Anyone can use it as long as it is not a registered name.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Again you are wrong, ask the admins, DJ if you like.  Take the person who is using the name "Whooters" in this thread.  You can log out and then post as whooters yourself if you like.  Anyone can use it as long as it is not a registered name.  

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »
Again you are wrong, ask the admins, DJ if you like. Take the person who is using the name "Whooters" in this thread. You can log out and then post as whooters yourself if you like. Anyone can use it as long as it is not a registered name.

Well John, you bring up an interesting question. You have several times in the past accused me of being multiple other posters, guest posting, or using sock puppets. All without any evidence whatsoever, and always being wrong. You on the other hand are admittedly guilty of all of those things.

I'm pretty sure all of these new sock puppets Whoooter, Whooters, Your dad, Your mom, et cet, I'm pretty sure they're all you, and you just like trying to blame me for your own actions once again. So why don't we both agree to have our posts linked up and see what happens. Are you game? My count as of right now stands at 4146. Yours for Whooter is at 3815. Wow that's sad. It took you about a year and a half to almost equal what took me almost six years. All your posts and you've still never said anything worth listening to. In any event are you up for it? Let me know.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2010, 11:32:21 AM »
So Whooter if you're done trying to flood the boards are you up for the newest challenge?

Well John, you bring up an interesting question. You have several times in the past accused me of being multiple other posters, guest posting, or using sock puppets. All without any evidence whatsoever, and always being wrong. You on the other hand are admittedly guilty of all of those things.

I'm pretty sure all of these new sock puppets Whoooter, Whooters, Your dad, Your mom, et cet, I'm pretty sure they're all you, and you just like trying to blame me for your own actions once again. So why don't we both agree to have our posts linked up and see what happens. Are you game? My count as of right now stands at 4146. Yours for Whooter is at 3815. Wow that's sad. It took you about a year and a half to almost equal what took me almost six years. All your posts and you've still never said anything worth listening to. In any event are you up for it? Let me know

I'm off to do some Christmas shopping but I'll be back later this afternoon. Why don't you see if you can work up some courage in the meantime. As for me Psy has my permission and encouragement to link up any and all guest posts/sock puppets I have made under my username. With this post I should be around 4150. Can't wait to see what happens.

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
So Whooter if you're done trying to flood the boards are you up for the newest challenge?

I'm pretty sure all of these new sock puppets Whoooter, Whooters, Your dad, Your mom, et cet, I'm pretty sure they're all you, and you just like trying to blame me for your own actions once again. So why don't we both agree to have our posts linked up and see what happens. Are you game? My count as of right now stands at 4146. Yours for Whooter is at 3815. Wow that's sad. It took you about a year and a half to almost equal what took me almost six years. All your posts and you've still never said anything worth listening to. In any event are you up for it? Let me know

I'm off to do some Christmas shopping but I'll be back later this afternoon. Why don't you see if you can work up some courage in the meantime. As for me Psy has my permission and encouragement to link up any and all guest posts/sock puppets I have made under my username. With this post I should be around 4150. Can't wait to see what happens.

So what.
You should be discussing programs today. :peace:  :peace: