Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22429 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

1. Find a single post from me, or a post quoting me with a corresponding edited post verifying any of the information you're claiming I've said.

2. Find a post from someone claiming to have been at HLA at the same time I was who can verify your claim with corroborating evidence to show they actually know who I am.

Sorry, Bruce,  You have been trolling me for years.  It is time for you to put up or shut-up.  Provide the post where I said I was John Reuben.  Provide the post that says I admit to working for the industry.  Provide a post where I say "No abuse ever occurred in a program".  I put up with your lies and BS for years, buddy, and I finally was able to tell some truths about you and it bugged the shit out of you.  I know as a fact that you only attended HLA for a few weeks.  We both know this is true but you dont know what posts I have to prove it.  It bugged you so much that you threatened to email innocent people to keep me quiet.  
Try to do a search if you like, you may find it, but if you edit it I have a copy and you will leave an edit stamp.  but that comes later.

For starters:
1.  Provide the post where I stated I was John Reuben.
2.  Provide the post where I stated that I work for the industry.
3.  Provide the post where I sated that "No one ever was abused in a program".

You have been saying these things for years.  Its time for you to provide the evidence.  Then we will talk about you.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2010, 10:20:57 PM »
Sorry, Bruce, You have been trolling me for years. It is time for you to put up or shut-up. Provide the post where I said I was John Reuben. Provide the post that says I admit to working for the industry. Provide a post where I say "No abuse ever occurred in a program". I put up with your lies and BS for years, buddy, and I finally was able to tell some truths about you and it bugged the shit out of you. I know as a fact that you only attended HLA for a few weeks. We both know this is true but you dont know what posts I have to prove it. It bugged you so much that you threatened to email innocent people to keep me quiet.
Try to do a search if you like, you may find it, but if you edit it I have a copy and you will leave an edit stamp. but that comes later

Nope. I know you hate accountability Whooter but we're not moving forward until you own up to your comments. You've already gotten the link. Either put up or shut up. Back up your claims or admit you lied. Your choice, but we're not moving forward until you do.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »
Sorry, Bruce, You have been trolling me for years. It is time for you to put up or shut-up. Provide the post where I said I was John Reuben. Provide the post that says I admit to working for the industry. Provide a post where I say "No abuse ever occurred in a program". I put up with your lies and BS for years, buddy, and I finally was able to tell some truths about you and it bugged the shit out of you. I know as a fact that you only attended HLA for a few weeks. We both know this is true but you dont know what posts I have to prove it. It bugged you so much that you threatened to email innocent people to keep me quiet.
Try to do a search if you like, you may find it, but if you edit it I have a copy and you will leave an edit stamp. but that comes later

Nope. I know you hate accountability Whooter but we're not moving forward until you own up to your comments. You've already gotten the link. Either put up or shut up. Back up your claims or admit you lied. Your choice, but we're not moving forward until you do.

I think you knew eventually this day would come when you would be caught.  There is no way out for you.  You lied about me for years and now the lies you told about yourself have caught up to you.

You can continue to troll me if you like, if that is what floats your boat, but there is no responding to you from me.  You can take your questions to someone else.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »
Once again your usual MO shines right through Whooter. You can't back up your claims, you've been caught in a lie, so you run off tail tucked between your legs. I expected nothing less from you.

I on the other hand have never once lied about you. Every claim I have ever made against you is true, and can be proven. Every single one. Case closed.

You're a liar Whooter. Own up to it, back up your claims or deal with the consequences. Your choice once again. No matter how it plays out I win.

Take a look at these scenarios:

1. You grow a pair and actually attempt to back up your claims (the most unlikely scenario). Your non existent evidence comes to light as just that, since none of it was ever true to begin with, you walk away with egg on your face looking stupid and shamed.

2. You admit you lied, which you did. You still walk away with egg on your face, you still look stupid and shamed and people have one more reason to call you a liar.

3. You display your usual cowardice and try to avoid the entire situation by refusing to discuss your lies. People see you as a coward because you can't back up your claims, a liar for making things up, and stupid for thinking people would actually believe your nonsense.

No matter what you choose I still win, because I was always right. No Whooter, you have never "bugged the shit out of me" I've told you many times over the years. I get a huge kick out of holding you accountable, only because I know you hate it so much.

Time to pay the piper Whooter. Put up shut up, or face the consequences. Your choice, but we're not moving forward until you do.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2010, 07:42:16 AM »

1. Find a single post from me, or a post quoting me with a corresponding edited post verifying any of the information you're claiming I've said.

2. Find a post from someone claiming to have been at HLA at the same time I was who can verify your claim with corroborating evidence to show they actually know who I am.

Sorry, Bruce,  You have been trolling me for years.  It is time for you to put up or shut-up.  Provide the post where I said I was John Reuben.  Provide the post that says I admit to working for the industry.  Provide a post where I say "No abuse ever occurred in a program".  I put up with your lies and BS for years, buddy, and I finally was able to tell some truths about you and it bugged the shit out of you.  I know as a fact that you only attended HLA for a few weeks.  We both know this is true but you dont know what posts I have to prove it.  It bugged you so much that you threatened to email innocent people to keep me quiet.  
Try to do a search if you like, you may find it, but if you edit it I have a copy and you will leave an edit stamp.  but that comes later.

For starters:
1.  Provide the post where I stated I was John Reuben.
2.  Provide the post where I stated that I work for the industry.
3.  Provide the post where I sated that "No one ever was abused in a program".

You have been saying these things for years.  Its time for you to provide the evidence.  Then we will talk about you.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 04, 2010, 09:52:15 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
The general rule is to provide a link to a post that we can discuss.  This way we can all take a look.

Then you're finally ready to provide the link where I supposedly said that I "embellished my stories" and that "Straight helped me", right??
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
The general rule is to provide a link to a post that we can discuss.  This way we can all take a look.

Then you're finally ready to provide the link where I supposedly said that I "embellished my stories" and that "Straight helped me", right??

:beat:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :feedtrolls:  :ftard:

Whooter is a fucking liar.  It's what he does.  He gets caught all the time and then he plays stupid games for years to avoid the fact that he lies about everything.  He made up his FAMILY for chrissakes.  What WOULDN'T he lie about??
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2010, 07:04:28 PM »
Whooter answer the questions put to you, then we can discuss whatever else you're rambling on about. We're not moving forward though until you do.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2010, 08:20:47 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I have posted close to 10,000 posts here on fornits

FALSE.  You have posted well over 10,000 posts.

I only have one user-name.

FALSE.  You have about a dozen user accounts and over 50 aliases.

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
1 or 2 others that dont come to mind right now
Total posts would be under 50.

FALSE, but you stepped in it again anyway by "admitting" something different right here in your "I am a liar" thread.  One or both have to be untrue.

I believe I had 4 or 5 names plus the political ones. Maybe 25 posts total.

Can't keep your story straight even for one thread.

The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me

Really??

I posted under "NeilW"

Whoops.  Robert got you again.

Seriously, folks, this liar has gotten caught in a half dozen lies in the "Let me explain why I lied so much" thread.[/i]

Look, at this point, after 5 years of continuous lying about everything, nobody cares WHY Whooter lied.  The facts are that he has fabricated his entire story here and presented Fornits with some 50 aliases all telling different stories.  WHY he did this, nobody cares.  The fact that he did this and used all of his aliases to attack other posters, derail threads, etc is all we need to know.  

Unfortunately, there's no way to clean up the shitpile of lies Whooter has created.  The bottom line is that Whooter is a profligate prevaricator and nothing he says can be believed.  Just look at this thread he started to explain all of his lies, yet it also is rife with more lies.

Now that Fornits has new rules that were implemented to control Whooter's behavior he can't operate the way he wants to and realizes the only way for him to continue here is to normalize himself and become part of the "Fornits community."  I'm sorry to say this will not happen.  It's far too late to undo his legacy and coming forward with even more lies to try to explain away his previous lies is just more of the same.

This thread is officially declared an "Epic Failure."

I fabricated a son

Need we go any further with this charade?

Re-read the above.  It's too late for Whooter to recover from the self-inflicted damage.  Whooter wouldn't need this thread to explain his phoniness if he weren't so goddamn phony.  It's really that simple.  This thread exists because Whooter can no longer dodge his reputation.  If he could he would have never posted this.  It is, by itself, a confession to his phoniness.  The rest is academic at this point.  Nobody cares.
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :deal:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 13, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »
Yes Whooter, let's use this opportunity to discuss all of your other many lies.

Fair enough.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30899&p=372875&hilit=weeks#p372875

Bruce, you only attended HLA for a few weeks. You defined abuse as being forced to clean up the front lawn and losing your dessert privileges.

Your entire statement was a lie. My question to you now is what your motivation for telling such lies was?

That post was entirely true.  I base this on the various posts here on fornits, your accounts from when you first started posting here and other people who knew you at HLA and posted here also.  We both know that I am not lying, plus you tried to black mail me into changing my posts.

According to HLA staff that posted here that worked there when RB was a resident, RB was at HLA for 13 months (it was described as "a little over a year," I believe).  I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, just Whooter (an admitted liar) making a silly claim to try to discredit RB who keeps making Whooter look foolish.

Whooter's usual pattern is to attack people that corner him in his lies and he usually accuses them of molesting their own children.  He has done this to several posters here on Fornits.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

According to HLA staff that posted here that worked there when RB was a resident, RB was at HLA for 13 months (it was described as "a little over a year," I believe).  I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, just Whooter (an admitted liar) making a silly claim to try to discredit RB who keeps making Whooter look foolish.

Whooter's usual pattern is to attack people that corner him in his lies and he usually accuses them of molesting their own children.  He has done this to several posters here on Fornits.

I think yo have finally lost it, DJ.  lol

But for what it is worth I appreciate you post your foolishness in this thread than to derail the others.  I will respond to you here in this thread if you like.

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »

I think yo have finally lost it, DJ.  lol

But for what it is worth I appreciate you post your foolishness in this thread than to derail the others.  I will respond to you here in this thread if you like.

So, are you denying you say things like this?  You said it here:
It isnt going to help you keep your son or erase what you do to him each night. We both know that yet you keep throwing personal attacks at other people hoping the pain will go away.

You are sick Ajax13. Stop molesting and abusing your son. Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family. Its only a forum. Leave your kid in peace.

Yep, accusations of raping children, especially the posters own children, is what you do, Whooter.  You have real problems to be posting things like that.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2010, 01:07:09 PM »
LOL, okay I am a bad person.  You feel better?

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
You don't create feelings in me either way.  I'm just pointing out the fact that when you get cornered in lies you resort to saying the person who cornered you molests their own children.  It's what you do.  It takes a sick mind to do that and you have done it many times.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2010, 01:12:47 PM »
You don't create feelings in me either way.  I'm just pointing out the fact that when you get cornered in lies you resort to saying the person who cornered you molests their own children.  It's what you do.  It takes a sick mind to do that and you have done it many times.

If that is what you believe then you have that right, DJ.  We both know who posts the real sick posts, though, dont we... lol.