Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22649 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2010, 07:22:57 PM »
I understand you got caught in a lie and are trying to back peddal, it's fine.

My question to you though stands. Why did you feel the need to post under so many usernames? Even more so why did you attempt to criticize others for doing the same thing? Especially in instances where you had no evidence to support your claim, and were inevitably wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 07:33:58 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I understand you got caught in a lie and are trying to back peddal, it's fine.

This thread is designed to explain why I posted what I did.  If you want to be sincere in understanding why I posted what I did I am willing to discuss my thoughts with you and others.  If you do not understand my answer then please ask for more clarity, but lets not be rude.  If you feel you cannot believe my explanations then don't bother to ask me to explain to begin with.  I think this would waste both of our times.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2010, 07:38:42 PM »
This thread is designed to explain why I posted what I did. If you want to be sincere in understanding why I posted what I did I am willing to discuss my thoughts with you and others. If you do not understand my answer then please ask for more clarity, but lets not be rude. If you feel you cannot believe my explanations then don't bother to ask me to explain to begin with. I think this would waste both of our times.
[/quote

Yet you still ignore the question put to you.

My question to you though stands. Why did you feel the need to post under so many usernames? Even more so why did you attempt to criticize others for doing the same thing? Especially in instances where you had no evidence to support your claim, and were inevitably wrong.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »
My question to you though stands. Why did you feel the need to post under so many usernames? Even more so why did you attempt to criticize others for doing the same thing? Especially in instances where you had no evidence to support your claim, and were inevitably wrong.[/b]

My usernames, in which I had an account for was very short:

"RobertBruce ."  I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot"  Less than 5 I believe
1 or 2 others that dont come to mind right now

Then the political names...  Al Gore, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney etal

Total posts would be under 50 for all the registered posts.  Most of them were the political posts which were known to be humorous.

As many know when guest posting you could leave it blank and it would show up as "Guest" or you could throw in "Bill nyack" or "xyuuheryt" and it would show up as a one time post.  These were viewed as posts which did not have registered accounts.  Many people did this, not just myself, as I have demonstrated with DJ postings.
There were many reasons why I did this.  Sometimes in response to others who were trolling the thread.  Other times to post so that I could make my point without being attacked, etc.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2010, 08:10:55 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
My question to you though stands. Why did you feel the need to post under so many usernames? Even more so why did you attempt to criticize others for doing the same thing? Especially in instances where you had no evidence to support your claim, and were inevitably wrong.[/b]

My usernames, in which I had an account for was very short:

"RobertBruce ."  I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot"  Less than 5 I believe

Then the political names...  Al Gore, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney etal

Total posts would be under 50 for all the registered posts.  Most of them were the political posts which were known to be humorous.

As many know when guest posting you could leave it blank and it would show up as "Guest" or you could throw in "Bill nyack" or "xyuuheryt" and it would show up as a one time post.  These were viewed as posts which did not have registered accounts.  Many people did this, not just myself, as I have demonstrated with DJ postings.
There were many reasons why I did this.  Sometimes in response to others who were trolling the thread.  Other times to post so that I could make my point without being attacked, etc.

Let me preface my comments with stating, I know you're lying. You've had many, many more usernames and are attempting to water down your actions now because you fear accountability.

That being said, let's focus on what you are being honest about. Explain why you made alternate user names. Why did you attempt to impersonate me?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 08:25:36 PM »
Let me preface my comments with stating, I know you're lying.

Well thats not good enough.  I stated that I will explain the best I can what my actions were.  If you know I am lying then put some names up that you believe I have registered under.  They would be easy enough to check.  We can all just call each other liars, but lets start looking at some of the evidence that convinces you that I had many more registered names.

I believe I had 4 or 5 names plus the political ones.  Maybe 25 posts total.  Maybe I am forgetting some of them. It is possible, I have posted close to 10,000 posts.   Do you have one you want to check?  I am willing to look at the data base with you and ask psy for clarity if you like.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 06:41:40 AM »
I have posted close to 10,000 posts here on fornits

FALSE.  You have posted well over 10,000 posts.

I only have one user-name.

FALSE.  You have about a dozen user accounts and over 50 aliases.

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
Total posts would be under 50.

FALSE, but you stepped in it again anyway by "admitting" something different right here in your "I am a liar" thread.  One or both have to be untrue.

I believe I had 4 or 5 names plus the political ones. Maybe 25 posts total.

Can't keep your story straight even for one thread.

The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me

Really??

I posted under "NeilW"

Whoops.  Robert got you again.

Seriously, folks, this liar has gotten caught in a half dozen lies in the "Let me explain why I lied so much" thread.[/i]

Look, at this point, after 5 years of continuous lying about everything, nobody cares WHY Whooter lied.  The facts are that he has fabricated his entire story here and presented Fornits with some 50 aliases all telling different stories.  WHY he did this, nobody cares.  The fact that he did this and used all of his aliases to attack other posters, derail threads, etc is all we need to know.  

Unfortunately, there's no way to clean up the shitpile of lies Whooter has created.  The bottom line is that Whooter is a profligate prevaricator and nothing he says can be believed.  Just look at this thread he started to explain all of his lies, yet it also is rife with more lies.

Now that Fornits has new rules that were implemented to control Whooter's behavior he can't operate the way he wants to and realizes the only way for him to continue here is to normalize himself and become part of the "Fornits community."  I'm sorry to say this will not happen.  It's far too late to undo his legacy and coming forward with even more lies to try to explain away his previous lies is just more of the same.

This thread is officially decalred an "Epic Failure."

I fabricated a son

Need we go any further with this charade?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 09:46:31 AM »
Watchful Yeoman/ Dysfunction Junction,  for the most part you matched me post for post and accumulated many more user-names than I did.  I sense a self loathing in your previous post because the ire you are projecting are on the same events that you yourself did also.  I have dozens of posts where you posed as various people, children, girls, woman, parents, survivors and then many which were too disgusting to repeat initially because I didnt want to embarrass you further.

If you are sincere about your thoughts that I am not being truthful in my above posts then put up some examples and we can look at them.  I responded to the NeilW posts above and provided a link showing that I did not write the specific post in question.

I generally feel that if you are being truthful about being upset over people having multiple names then you would not have done it yourself.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I have posted close to 10,000 posts here on fornits

FALSE.  You have posted well over 10,000 posts.

I only have one user-name.

FALSE.  You have about a dozen user accounts and over 50 aliases.

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
Total posts would be under 50.

FALSE, but you stepped in it again anyway by "admitting" something different right here in your "I am a liar" thread.  One or both have to be untrue.

I believe I had 4 or 5 names plus the political ones. Maybe 25 posts total.

Can't keep your story straight even for one thread.

The specific post that RobertBruce attributed to me by NeilW below was not written by me

Really??

I posted under "NeilW"

Whoops.  Robert got you again.

Seriously, folks, this liar has gotten caught in a half dozen lies in the "Let me explain why I lied so much" thread.[/i]

Look, at this point, after 5 years of continuous lying about everything, nobody cares WHY Whooter lied.  The facts are that he has fabricated his entire story here and presented Fornits with some 50 aliases all telling different stories.  WHY he did this, nobody cares.  The fact that he did this and used all of his aliases to attack other posters, derail threads, etc is all we need to know.  

Unfortunately, there's no way to clean up the shitpile of lies Whooter has created.  The bottom line is that Whooter is a profligate prevaricator and nothing he says can be believed.  Just look at this thread he started to explain all of his lies, yet it also is rife with more lies.

Now that Fornits has new rules that were implemented to control Whooter's behavior he can't operate the way he wants to and realizes the only way for him to continue here is to normalize himself and become part of the "Fornits community."  I'm sorry to say this will not happen.  It's far too late to undo his legacy and coming forward with even more lies to try to explain away his previous lies is just more of the same.

This thread is officially declared an "Epic Failure."

I fabricated a son

Need we go any further with this charade?

Re-read the above.  It's too late for Whooter to recover from the self-inflicted damage.  Whooter wouldn't need this thread to explain his phoniness if he weren't so goddamn phony.  It's really that simple.  This thread exists because Whooter can no longer dodge his reputation.  If he could he would have never posted this.  It is, by itself, a confession to his phoniness.  The rest is academic at this point.  Nobody cares.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 11:15:16 AM »
The question remains unanswered Whooter.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »

Maybe you missed the post.  You had indicated that you thought I had many more usernames than I stated I had and you indicated that this was a lie.  I just wanted to clear this up.  If you feel that is a lie lets clear it up.  Now is as good a time as any.

I think it is 2 or 3 posts back.  I did respond to you.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 11:37:30 AM »
I would adopt a name make a post or two (to even the scales) and then stop...Although I did guest post for while there and answer my own posts to keep the rhetoric going.

I'm shocked I tell ya!  It's called "sockpuppetry" and you're a virtual Gepetto.  Funny now that I think of it.  You're both Gepetto and Pinocchio.  Multitasker.

I fabricated a son

Yes, we know.  You fabricated a lot more than that, too.

-John Randolph

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »

Maybe you missed the post.  You had indicated that you thought I had many more usernames than I stated I had and you indicated that this was a lie.  I just wanted to clear this up.  If you feel that is a lie lets clear it up.  Now is as good a time as any.

I think it is 2 or 3 posts back.  I did respond to you.

No, you only responded to the first half. You missed the second question.

That being said, let's focus on what you are being honest about. Explain why you made alternate user names. Why did you attempt to impersonate me?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 11:52:35 AM »

There are many reasons I used alternate user names.  I would have to look at the specific post.  
As far as impersonating you.  There was a person who had logged in as "TheWho." and was impersonating me.  I thought it was you so I did the same thing.  I believe it was "RobertBruce ."  When psy strung my posts together the 2nd time it showed I had only made one or 2 posts under that name.  It wasnt used for more than a few minutes if I remember correctly.

As far as my account of usernames and accounts.  You made the comment that I was lying without indicating why.  Do you know of any usernames that I have missed?  You said there were many many more but you never provided an example.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 12:00:24 PM »
You are free to look at Dj's list for all of the additional names. In the meantime you can claim that you only posted under a RobertBruce name once or twice, however you once flooded the board with your own posts in an attempt to link your own post to me. Why is that?