Author Topic: Ridge Creek - Official Shill Thread  (Read 16373 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek - Parent Testimonials
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
The testimonial does not say "Ridge Creek," Whooter.  It could be for Joe's Bodyshop for all we know. Lol.  Keep trying.  Maybe you'll find something that says RCS and stop feeding readers a line here.

It doesnt say Joes Bodyshop, it says Ridge Creek School.  Here take another look:

Link

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »
The testimonial does not say "Ridge Creek," Whooter.  It could be for Joe's Bodyshop for all we know. Lol.  Keep trying.  Maybe you'll find something that says RCS and stop feeding readers a line here.

Nope, still doesn't say it. Maybe you should update the website so the testimonial has the words "Ridge Creek" at least somewhere in it. They're not getting their money's worth out of your shilling. 0/10 for being convincing.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 05:18:24 PM »

Nope, still doesn't say it. Maybe you should update the website so the testimonial has the words "Ridge Creek" at least somewhere in it. They're not getting their money's worth out of your shilling. 0/10 for being convincing.

Seems we disagree again.  Lets let the individual readers decide for themselves.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2011, 06:21:29 AM »
We all agree tha words "Ridge Creek" do not appear anywhere in your generic "testimonial," Whooter.  No matter how big your tantrum is it just isn't there.  Sorry.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2011, 08:02:16 AM »
I am not sure which testimony you are talking about,DJ, I went back and looked at a few of them.  The following testimony uses the abbreviation of Ridge Creek School, take a look I hi-lighted it for you:

“How does a parent thank the staff and school that totally turned around their child? Sending him away to RCS 24 months ago was the hardest decision my husband and I ever made! Why was our son so angry? Why was he doing so poorly at school and at home? Was RCS the right place to address his needs? All of RCS have done a better job than we could have ever dreamed of. He is now a mature, thoughtful, caring young man and a pleasure to be around. Our son was accepted at his first choice college and has a career in mind. Most 18 year olds look on college as one big party. Not my son. His goal setting is remarkable. Thank all the staff from the bottom of my heart! Your guidance and wonderful program has made an enormous impact on my son’s life!”

http://www.ridgecreekschool.com/testimonials.htm

So I think we can agree that the writer of this is speaking about Ridge Creek School.  If you post the testimony you are talking about we can all take a look.

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »
Jesus H Christ. It would be so nice to read a thread sans the shills distractions. Is there a Creative Solutions committee at Fornits? DJ starts a thread and before he can post to it, the Shill highjacks it.  :soapbox:

Why don't you regulars strike a deal with Psy to allow some threads that are Read Only with the Author being the only one with posting privleges.  

I don't care how interested a person is in the topic, the shillin is repulsive. People can only take so much, ya know?

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 11:22:21 AM »
Quote from: "FreeOfCC"
Jesus H Christ. It would be so nice to read a thread sans the shills distractions. Is there a Creative Solutions committee at Fornits? DJ starts a thread and before he can post to it, the Shill highjacks it.  :soapbox:

Why don't you regulars strike a deal with Psy to allow some threads that are Read Only with the Author being the only one with posting privleges.  

I don't care how interested a person is in the topic, the shillin is repulsive. People can only take so much, ya know?

For six years Whooter has hung on my every word.  He compulsively responds to every post, derails every thread and generally shuts down all topics.  This is apparently not against the rules, so it goes on...and on...and on...reductio ad nauseum.

At least you know he's a shill piece.  Unsuspecting dupes (prospective program parents) don't always see that and he recruits them into programs using Fornits as the vehicle.  It's sad,  but all we can do is point it out.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:26:21 AM by Dysfunction Junction »

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »
Quote from: "Brain-dead RCS Parent"
Sending him away to RCS 24 months ago was the hardest decision my husband and I ever made!

24 months in kiddie jail, lady?  The "program" is only 12 months and you made your kid do a "double"?  Fascinating and disturbing at the same time...

This goes to show that RCS will keep a kid as long as the parents keep paying.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »
Sending him away to RCS 24 months ago was the hardest decision my husband and I ever made!

24 months in kiddie jail, lady?  The "program" is only 12 months and you made your kid do a "double"?  Fascinating and disturbing at the same time...

This goes to show that RCS will keep a kid as long as the parents keep paying.

After graduation our son went on to the University of Maine where he majored in Anthropology.  I cannot express how satisfied I am with your staff and how you helped our son.  He is engaged to a wonderful girl and they have plans to marry in the fall.

I am glad things worked out for this family.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Ridge Creek School Parent:

“I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony”

:eek:   Wow.....that speaks volumes.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

]“I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony

It does, we agree here, Anne.

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
George Orwell...paging George Orwell to the translation center...George Orwell to the translation center please...

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »

]“I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony

And you wonder why people accuse you of being dishonest and disingenuous.  You conveniently changed my bolded, red hi-light to fit your own agenda.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »

And you wonder why people accuse you of being dishonest and disingenuous.  You conveniently changed my bolded, red hi-light to fit your own agenda.

You altered it first to further your agenda, Anne.  Why the double standard?

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »
And...another thread successfully derailed by the shill piece...

-Arthur Schopenhauer