Author Topic: Ridge Creek - Official Shill Thread  (Read 16220 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek - Parent Testimonials
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 02:14:34 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Ridge Creek School Parent:

I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony”

That's one demented, sick shell of a parent right there, folks.  "I shall miss RCS more than my child."  Read it again in case it didn't sink in.  That about sums up this parent's psychosis.  

Thanks for posting that, Whooter.  I appreciate it.  It really shows how mentally and emotionally disturbed this parent is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 02:23:37 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Ridge Creek School Parent:

I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony”

That's one demented, sick shell of a parent right there, folks.  "I shall miss RCS more than my child."  Read it again in case it didn't sink in.  That about sums up this parent's psychosis.  

Thanks for posting that, Whooter.  I appreciate it.  It really shows how mentally and emotionally disturbed this parent is.

I think your reaction to it says a lot also, DJ..  Wow,  thank you for that.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
No problem.  Here's another one:

Quote from: "Susan"
Do your homework. We sent our son here on a recommendation from a consultant. After six weeks we pulled him from the "school." The school promised a lot and delivered little. Our son was put into a study hall type classroom to "catch-up" on his chemistry. He had not taken chemistry yet, so it was unclear as to how he was going to "catch-up" on his own. The sports consist of the boys shooting hoops. The soccer field and tennis courts are not maintained. I had to purchase a ten dollar football at Walmart, so the boys could play catch. The kids sit around like couch potatoes. Prescribed medication is either not given as prescribed or in our case was terminated without informing us to get our consent. Lastly, we have not received the tuition refund, so now we have to hire a lawyer. Please Google "Hidden Lake Academy" - the name of this school prior to their bankrupcy in May 2009.

Good advice, Susan.

Link

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 02:32:32 PM »
Thanks everyone for your input, so far.  Does anyone else have feedback from parents on HLA?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 08:57:26 AM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
I CANNOT believe Kris Kennedy's "testimonial" is still up there! Her son, Patrick, went to HLA (not Ridge Creek School) and HE COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER HE LEFT!!! What kind of success story is that?????

It seems that he did well at HLA, he graduated and went on to college after HLA and was involved in his community.

Actually it was not suicide he died a couple of years after he left HLA peacefully at home:

KENNEDY,, PATRICK WAYNE Passed away peacefully at his home on October 16, 2006. Patrick was born July 8, 1987 in Tulsa, Oklahoma and brought much joy and happiness to all who were blessed to know him. He is survived by his parents Michael and Kristi Kennedy and sisters Alex and Erin all of Dallas, Texas. Maternal grandparents are Bob and Marg McElroy of Comanche, Texas. He is also survived by his aunt, Mitzi Patin, precious cousins Jake and Luke, his nanny of 19 years Ester Rich, all of Dallas, Texas, and many other aunts, uncles and cousins from Dublin, Texas. He was predeceased by his paternal grandparents, Joe and Pat Kennedy of Dublin, Texas. Patrick loved life and always had a huge smile for those around him. He truly loved his family and friends to the fullest and was loved by the many people he touched in return. He was so kind to all and his compassion for those he met each day was unsurpassed. Patrick had a zest for life and a passion for music. When he sang, his voice produced such a celebration of life and today we rejoice that he is singing with the angels at the throne of God. Patrick was active in the Boy Scouts and a member of the Order of the Arrow. He was involved in choir and received several awards during high school. Patrick graduated from Hidden Lake Academy in Georgia and was attending Collin County Community College. He was a member of The Heights Baptist Church. Services will be held Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 1:00 pm at The Heights Baptist Church, Richardson, Texas. Graveside services and burial will be at the Gardens of Memories in Comanche, Texas at 1:00 pm on Friday, October 20, 2006.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
I CANNOT believe Kris Kennedy's "testimonial" is still up there! Her son, Patrick, went to HLA (not Ridge Creek School) and HE COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER HE LEFT!!! What kind of success story is that?????

It seems that he did well at HLA, he graduated and went on to college after HLA and was involved in his community.

Actually it was not suicide he died a couple of years after he left HLA peacefully at home:

KENNEDY,, PATRICK WAYNE Passed away peacefully at his home on October 16, 2006. Patrick was born July 8, 1987 in Tulsa, Oklahoma and brought much joy and happiness to all who were blessed to know him. He is survived by his parents Michael and Kristi Kennedy and sisters Alex and Erin all of Dallas, Texas. Maternal grandparents are Bob and Marg McElroy of Comanche, Texas. He is also survived by his aunt, Mitzi Patin, precious cousins Jake and Luke, his nanny of 19 years Ester Rich, all of Dallas, Texas, and many other aunts, uncles and cousins from Dublin, Texas. He was predeceased by his paternal grandparents, Joe and Pat Kennedy of Dublin, Texas. Patrick loved life and always had a huge smile for those around him. He truly loved his family and friends to the fullest and was loved by the many people he touched in return. He was so kind to all and his compassion for those he met each day was unsurpassed. Patrick had a zest for life and a passion for music. When he sang, his voice produced such a celebration of life and today we rejoice that he is singing with the angels at the throne of God. Patrick was active in the Boy Scouts and a member of the Order of the Arrow. He was involved in choir and received several awards during high school. Patrick graduated from Hidden Lake Academy in Georgia and was attending Collin County Community College. He was a member of The Heights Baptist Church. Services will be held Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 1:00 pm at The Heights Baptist Church, Richardson, Texas. Graveside services and burial will be at the Gardens of Memories in Comanche, Texas at 1:00 pm on Friday, October 20, 2006.

That obit was probably written by the same parents who sent him to HLA.  I couldn't help but notice that there is no cause of death mentioned at all.  No "heroic struggle against cancer or MS or whatever".  So what was the cause of death Whooter?  And where is the link to that obit?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"

That obit was probably written by the same parents who sent him to HLA.  I couldn't help but notice that there is no cause of death mentioned at all.  No "heroic struggle against cancer or MS or whatever".  So what was the cause of death Whooter?  And where is the link to that obit?

We dont know the cause of death, Shaddy, at least it does not say anything in the obit. No mention of homicide, suicide, drug overdose, cancer, MS.  It just says he went peacefully.

Link to Obit

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »
You have to be careful to filter what Whooter says about RCS.  He's on the payroll.  That's why he's here promoting RCS and doing damage control.  Just an FYI.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 03:42:45 PM »
“There are no words to express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for my son. To say that the school's efforts on his behalf have been extraordinary is some what of an understatement. The opportunities that he has been given has helped develop in ways that I could not have imagined. All of the counselors and all the staff have helped to give my son and me a remarkable foundation on which we will continue to grow.

This has been a journey not just for my son, but for me as well. I looked forward to the parent workshops and I always found the staff support and activites we participated in to be very beneficial. I will miss going down to the lake in the morning before workshops to pray and meditate. It always made me feel so peaceful and comforted to be there.
Thank you for all that you have done.”

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 04:09:27 PM »
Lol.  That one doesn't even say it's about Ridge Creek.  Generic is good enough I guess.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
Lol.  That one doesn't even say it's about Ridge Creek.  Generic is good enough I guess.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2011, 04:13:43 PM »

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »
I don't see "Ridge Creek" anywhere in your post, Whooter. Generic stories aren't going to cut it.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2011, 04:19:38 PM »
I don't see "Ridge Creek" anywhere in your post, Whooter. Generic stories aren't going to cut it.

Look at the header "Ridge Creek School"

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2011, 04:29:43 PM »
The testimonial does not say "Ridge Creek," Whooter.  It could be for Joe's Bodyshop for all we know. Lol.  Keep trying.  Maybe you'll find something that says RCS and stop feeding readers a line here.

-Arthur Schopenhauer