Author Topic: Ridge Creek - Official Shill Thread  (Read 16360 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek - Parent Testimonials
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I CANNOT believe Kris Kennedy's "testimonial" is still up there! Her son, Patrick, went to HLA (not Ridge Creek School) and HE COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER HE LEFT!!! What kind of success story is that?????

That's pretty sad, Guest3.  The vultures at RCS are using this kid's story post mortem after his suicide.  He obviously didn't get the help he needed at HLA.  Now he's dead and RCS is exploiting him.

There was a whole thread about this and the HLA "Chapel Fund". Monies were donated to HLA on behalf of Patrick, but no one knows what happened to the funds. It's reprehensible.

From another thread:

Quote from: "Guest"
And, the sweet young man that passed away in Texas, that did not get the proper help, yet his trusting parents, had donations sent to HLA.. Remember him when you look in the mirror, then call his parents and ask forgiveness. In case he became just a dollar amount, his name was Patrick Kennedy.

That is really low.  RCS is using the story of a kid who they did not help and who killed himself right after leaving and holding it out as a "success story."  That's as low as these people can go...

Thanks for pointing it out, Guest3.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:11:16 AM by Dysfunction Junction »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
“After graduating from RCS my son continued his education and graduated cum laude and received his Phi Beta Kappa recognition. He is a strapping 150 pounds now – afar cry from the 200 + prior to Ridge Creek. He had abandoned using all anti-depressants while at RCS and continues to remain off of them.

http://www.ridgecreekschool.com/testimonials.htm

Whooter - This is from the old HLA web site. This boy never attended Ridge Creek School. This is blatant false advertising!!!!

I thought HLA and RCS is the same.  Is this true or not?  Maybe I am wrong, let me know.

Semantics Whooter - and you know this. The boy did not graduate from RCS. He graduated from HLA. If they wish to write RCS (formerly known as HLA) that would be acceptable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »
“After graduating from RCS my son continued his education and graduated cum laude and received his Phi Beta Kappa recognition. He is a strapping 150 pounds now – afar cry from the 200 + prior to Ridge Creek. He had abandoned using all anti-depressants while at RCS and continues to remain off of them.

Whooter - This is from the old HLA web site. This boy never attended Ridge Creek School. This is blatant false advertising!!!!

I thought HLA and RCS is the same.  Is this true or not?  Maybe I am wrong, let me know.

Semantics Whooter - and you know this. The boy did not graduate from RCS. He graduated from HLA. If they wish to write RCS (formerly known as HLA) that would be acceptable.

So they should be treated as different institutions is what you are saying and spoken about separately.  I see what you are saying.  Does DJ agree with this?

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »

So they should be treated as different institutions is what you are saying and spoken about separately.  I see what you are saying.  Does DJ agree with this?

We all know that HLA/RCS are the same. HOWEVER, RCS should not try to mislead parents into believing this so-called testimony is current and relevant. You are the one that keeps saying the HLA and RCS are two different entities. I think you of all people would object to this tactic of advertising, am I wrong?

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »
Guest3, Whooter is the one who is doing the advertising for RCS.  Of course he approves of it.  He keeps posting it working like a dog for his masters.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »
Guest3, Whooter is the one who is doing the advertising for RCS.  Of course he approves of it.  He keeps posting it working like a dog for his masters.

Whooter - is this true? A "Yes" or "No" answer will suffice.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »
RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL, AKA RIDGE CREEK, INC., AKA MOUNTAINBROOK ACADEMY-RIDGE CREEK, INC., ETC.

UNDER RIDGE CREEK, INC.  REGISTERED AS A TITLE IV  

PARENTS OF NON-ADJUDICATED CHILDREN NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THE PLACEMENT OF ADJUDICATED CHILDREN WITH NON-ADJUDICATED CHILDREN.

IN JULY 2010 ORS SITE REPORT, RCS STATED - CURRENTLY NO CHILDREN AND DID NOT EXPECT START UP TO BE UNTIL SPRING 2011, YET THE ORS STATES 64 CHILDREN.

http://http://167.193.144.170:7001/ORSINV/facilitysummaryadd.jsp?varFACID=OTP001022

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 12:01:35 PM »

We all know that HLA/RCS are the same. HOWEVER, RCS should not try to mislead parents into believing this so-called testimony is current and relevant. You are the one that keeps saying the HLA and RCS are two different entities. I think you of all people would object to this tactic of advertising, am I wrong?

I think it should be applied fairly, Guest3.  If we decide to keep them separate then we should not try to mis lead parents by stating problems that occurred while they were HLA should not be applied to RCS.  We should only attribute those events which occurred since they became RCS and leave the rest.  If we combine the two then we should combine all of it.  I am just looking for some consistency.

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »

I think it should be applied fairly, Guest3.  If we decide to keep them separate then we should not try to mis lead parents by stating problems that occurred while they were HLA should not be applied to RCS.  We should only attribute those events which occurred since they became RCS and leave the rest.  If we combine the two then we should combine all of it.  I am just looking for some consistency.

So then you agree this is false, deceptive and misleading advertising?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »

No I dont,  I cannot speak for them.  There needs to be an agreement that HLA and RCS will be treated separately.  Fornits posters treat them separately and together depending on the agenda or argument du jour.  This may make a good topic for discussion.

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »

No I dont,  I cannot speak for them.  There needs to be an agreement that HLA and RCS will be treated separately.  Fornits posters treat them separately and together depending on the agenda or argument du jour.  This may make a good topic for discussion.

Wow. How convenient it is that you "cannot speak for them" now, but when it's in your interest you sing like a canary. The word hypocrite comes to mind about now...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »

Wow. How convenient it is that you "cannot speak for them" now, but when it's in your interest you sing like a canary. The word hypocrite comes to mind about now...

So, what are your thoughts, Guest3, do you think we should separate out HLA and RCS or combine them?

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:27 PM »

This canary is in the coal mine, Guest3.  The louder he sings, the closer the end.  Whooter's run as false-advertiser-in-chief is about over since he has been caught lying so many times.  They need a new mouthpiece.  This one is failing badly.

Please start another thread to argue this point.  This thread is for parent testimonials only.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 01:11:41 PM »

Please start another thread to argue this point.  This thread is for parent testimonials only.

You started this thread, DJ, you need to post on topic, I am the only one posting parent testimonials.  Get to it son.  Lets see what you have.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 01:52:23 PM »
Ridge Creek School Parent:

“I can honestly say that I shall miss RCS more than my child. At the conclusion of my initial tour of the school, I told the admissions person to please just give me my daughter back. He said that the school would do everything possible to make that happen. And you did” I will always marvel and respect RCS’s ability to take threads of despair, anger, distrust and hurt in families and weave them back together in the form of hope, faith, renewed trust and harmony”