Author Topic: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses  (Read 43004 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
That's what I said.  If he decides against you, you go bye-bye for permanent.  If he decides for you, then we are just where we are right now until you can't control yourself again and start sending me PMs and then we repeat the process.  Bottom line is that there are no consequences on the table for me because I have never sent you a PM and I never will.  You, on the other hand...well...you know why you're in this position...self-control problems again.  The contract is in place until we both agree to dissolve it which I will never do.

You have flooded my PM box for years, DJ,  with your John Reuben obsession until I finally had to close it down.  Look at the PM's you sent psy, he provided a screen shot of your obsession in this thread.  You get excited and you start PMing at a rate of 1 every other minute.  I just cant handle that from you, especially when you were on the John Reuben kick.  We finally got you calmed down, defined some parameters to try to limit your exposure and force you back out onto the forum.  You tried to take it back to PM's with Psy and he held his ground and forced you to speak about the issues on the forum, DJ.  
It just gets to be too much sometimes with you, you dont know when to call it quits.  You seem to function much better on the open forum than you do in the shadows.  Personally I think this has been good for you.  You have shed your John Reuben obsession (I think we can agree to that) and all that business about lying, fiduciary and fabrication children, you seem to have got past that anger.  Remember the footer and banners you put up about me and my past?  You have obviously been working on those issues,DJ, and have come to terms regarding reality and imagination.

Lets keep it out in the open, okay?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2011, 07:37:23 PM »
Whatever gets you through the night, bro. I think you may have missed a dose of the meds.  :jerry:
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
That's what I said.  If he decides against you, you go bye-bye for permanent.  If he decides for you, then we are just where we are right now until you can't control yourself again and start sending me PMs and then we repeat the process.  Bottom line is that there are no consequences on the table for me because I have never sent you a PM and I never will.  You, on the other hand...well...you know why you're in this position...self-control problems again.  The contract is in place until we both agree to dissolve it which I will never do.

You have flooded my PM box for years, DJ,  with your John Reuben obsession until I finally had to close it down.  Look at the PM's you sent psy, he provided a screen shot of your obsession in this thread.  You get excited and you start PMing at a rate of 1 every other minute.  I just cant handle that from you, especially when you were on the John Reuben kick.  We finally got you calmed down, defined some parameters to try to limit your exposure and force you back out onto the forum.  You tried to take it back to PM's with Psy and he held his ground and forced you to speak about the issues on the forum, DJ.  
It just gets to be too much sometimes with you, you dont know when to call it quits.  You seem to function much better on the open forum than you do in the shadows.  Personally I think this has been good for you.  You have shed your John Reuben obsession (I think we can agree to that) and all that business about lying, fiduciary and fabrication children, you seem to have got past that anger.  Remember the footer and banners you put up about me and my past?  You have obviously been working on those issues,DJ, and have come to terms regarding reality and imagination.

Lets keep it out in the open, okay?

Offline Judge Joe Brown

• View Profile
deleted September 8, 2011
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
deleted September 8, 2011
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:38:05 AM by Judge Joe Brown »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: bong hits
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
Is there anyone willing to do bong hits?   :D

I have to wait until after 8:00 , if you change the water add a little cotes du Rhone, warm up the bowl then I am in.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Bong Hits
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
Is there anyone willing to do bong hits?   :D

You're off topic. Bong hits have their own thread.
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26332

Gatekeeper, tell my why if you please, that a post such as this be burried in the wasteland of OFFA?
Because, IIRC, it was already there most likely.  Lots of content was already in the OFFA. If not, it can be moved to TTI, but new posts will still have to be within the rules.  Why not just ask Gatekeeper why he made the decision directly?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I don't feel we wasted any time.  You made your case.  I made mine.  Psy will judge.

I feel it is a waste of time.  We should be focused on the discussion about the programs and the kids.  Let psy judge.

I'm writing the thing right now, and will work more on it tomorrow.  I have to put screenshots and stuff in it and have it look relatively readable and decent,.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26332

Gatekeeper, tell my why if you please, that a post such as this be burried in the wasteland of OFFA?
Because, IIRC, it was already there most likely.  Lots of content was already in the OFFA. If not, it can be moved to TTI, but new posts will still have to be within the rules.  Why not just ask Gatekeeper why he made the decision directly?

Because he's said that he will no longer respondto me. Which is fine with me.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2011, 08:19:01 PM »
Acually this whole pissing match that's here now is just a diversion of the fact that this thread was started about the gatekeeper to beguin with. Now he wants to make peace with "bong hits"?  You twit! this last raging argument here between
DJ & whooter is due to your ineptitude. Moving posts around without even an explaiation.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I don't feel we wasted any time.  You made your case.  I made mine.  Psy will judge.

I feel it is a waste of time.  We should be focused on the discussion about the programs and the kids.  Let psy judge.

I'm writing the thing right now, and will work more on it tomorrow.  I have to put screenshots and stuff in it and have it look relatively readable and decent,.

That is a lot of effort, psy, and we appreciate your time on this, although I think it has consumed more time and effort than it is worth.  Regardless of the outcome it will be good to get it behind us so that we all can get back to discussing the issues instead of fighting each other.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »
whooter wrote;
" Regardless of the outcome it will be good to get it behind us so that we all can get back to discussing the issues instead of fighting each other.

If that is true then why do you find yourself IN so many arguments? Because you like it. you thrive on it. It's like a video game. You sit and wait to shoot down the next incomming salvo. Destroy or be destroid.
I thinkthere may be help for you though. If anybody knows of a "good" program to treat internet addiction, our friend whooter needs a little advice on where to go.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »
Fire back if you will but I have to leave now
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2011, 08:52:25 PM »
I thinkthere may be help for you though. If anybody knows of a "good" program to treat internet addiction, our friend whooter needs a little advice on where to go.

That was a good diagnosis, None-ya.  Believe it or not we have posters here who think that EdCons and therapists cannot diagnose kids over the internet.  They claim if the kid isnt seen in person then it must be a bogus diagnosis.  But you have shown that many do it all the time and it is fairly commonplace.  Thanks for the input.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2011, 11:40:37 PM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26332

Yah, I too recall it as having been posted in OFFA to begin with. Hopefully, it won't be moved! :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------