Announcements & Tech Support > Web forum hosting

Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses

<< < (27/27)

seamus:

--- Quote from: "Froderik" ---Dr Fucktard can usually tell if a person needs treatment program by doing a tea-leaf reading...

Sometimes it takes drawing up their astrological chart as well....
--- End quote ---

Now Froddy, you know thats not true ....Fucktard relies heavily on his  magic 8 ball and phrenology   jeeez! :rofl:

psy:

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---Miscommunication on both ends I think.  You cleared up your end and I cleared up mine. Next time I will just give you a call to avoid problems in the first place. Written words are too subject to interpretation and I think that's where it got off track in the first place.  I apologized to both you and Joel and committed to be a gentleman about this matter.  That's all I can do. I won't relitigate or respond beyond this.

I take full responsibility for whatever ramifications arise from Whooter's banning. You're off the hook on that.

We all need to keep in mind that he agreed to this contract voluntarily. I knew, and he should have known, that he would violate this agreement. He has a mental illness that prohibits self-control, which is really what this is all about.  He should have either not entered the contract or upped his meds to control himself.  He has nobody but himself to blame now.
--- End quote ---
QF-motherfucking-T

Lucylekeme:
I whoot mental illness against him, he maneuvered into a contract he knew, he knew and knew it was going to break because of his obsessive / compulsive disorder. He immediately violated and was suspended for a week. He came right back and raped again, and when the rubber met the road, made all sorts of excuses on his behalf and kicked the can down the road for a couple of months I thought it would come as no quid pro quo would not act on what is a very basic question.

Che Gookin:
These bots are getting better every god damn day.

:suicide:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version