Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Teen Challenge

Teen Challenge Survivors Can Make Victim Statements in Court

<< < (6/6)

none-ya:

--- Quote ---TC-Saved-Me wrote
I know probably 20 people just off the top of my head who probably wouldn't be where they are today if it weren't for Teen Challenge.
--- End quote ---

I bet they used the old dead-insane or in jail speech.

none-ya:
Or better yet,dead-insane or in CHURCH.

Judge Joe:

--- Quote from: "TC_Saved_Me" ---Hmmm... Now that I think about it, I WAS brainwashed!  

My brain used to think about crack, weed, blunts, bongs, sex, and 40 oz's!  

Now my brain thinks about scripture!

Thank you for raising my "awareness" of this "brainwashing!"
--- End quote ---

Who paid the monthly fees when you attended Teen Challenge?

TC_Saved_Me:

--- Quote from: "Judge Joe" ---
--- Quote from: "TC_Saved_Me" ---Hmmm... Now that I think about it, I WAS brainwashed!  

My brain used to think about crack, weed, blunts, bongs, sex, and 40 oz's!  

Now my brain thinks about scripture!

Thank you for raising my "awareness" of this "brainwashing!"
--- End quote ---

Who paid the monthly fees when you attended Teen Challenge?
--- End quote ---

There are no monthly fees.  For the Philadelphia Teen Challenge (where I first enrolled), it is a one-time fee of $450.00 - that covers the entire year-long program.  For the Southern California Teen Challenge (where I ended up after leaving the Philly house), it is a free program.

TC_Saved_Me:

--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---
--- Quote from: "TC_Saved_Me" ---I took offense when being accused of being "brainwashed," so I considered some scripture, and it actually says in Romans 12: 2, "Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

So, after considering my accusers comments about being "brainwashed," I decided that his/ her accusation actually does line up with what the Bible teaches.  So, I HAVE in fact been brainwashed!
--- End quote ---
Sorry, could you please point out WHERE in this thread ... someone accused you of being "brainwashed?" Or any comments to that effect, which may have prompted your taking offense?

It seems to me that *YOU*, in fact, were the only one doing the accusing, eh?

It certainly makes me wonder as to the truth of these alleged accusations about you (which I've tried very hard to find, but cannot), given that they are apparently more on your mind than anyone else's...
--- End quote ---

You're right.  I was confused when I kept seeing a guy named: "N.O.S.O.B. (National Open Symposium On Brainwashing)" quoting everything I posted.  He wouldn't make any comment, just quote me, and repost my comments.  He never accused me of being brainwashed though.  That was my own paranoid, defensive-minded way to read his posts.  My bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version