Author Topic: Does anyone have links to documents  (Read 1287 times)

dragonfly

Does anyone have links to documents
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:56:16 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone have links to documents
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
Dragonfly... Remember, It's only paranoia if you are wrong!
I've called fdle, and tried to interest them in the case. Nothing yet, but the agent i spoke with did'nt think I need a tin foil hat. Fact is , there's a ton of very funny money floating around becasue of the seed, there's a ton of very damaging and mostly false documents floating around, and fact is the criminality went very deep and very wide. Both stripe and gregfl feel that there's no practical point in pursuing this, and their opinions may be valid. And yet, and yet.
I still want justice. How many suicides, how many prison careers, how many lives ruined or truncated because of the seed, and programs like it.
Are we cattle?, led to slaughter with no opinion, no choice? No, I want the documents, and I want an accounting of the funds.
The funds, especially, because of the old adage" follow the money, find the motive"
I've called the law firm (one of Ft. Lauderdale's most prestigious) and recieved no reply... not surprising, but it reveals that they're concealing a lot. GET IT?
Yeah, I too want the documents.
I wonder how many of your parents signed the 'experimental medical procedure' waiver, and so many without any criminal evidence against you?
Havingsigned taht waiver, and reference to 'experimental medical procedure' puts this whole mess in a different frame, yes? It's a a dog of of a different stripe, no? ...Remember that a dog with stripes is not a dog, it's a Hyena. That's what wer're dealing with here.
J.O.M.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
Dragonfly... Remember, It's only paranoia if you are wrong!
I've called fdle, and tried to interest them in the case. Nothing yet, but the agent i spoke with did'nt think I need a tin foil hat. Fact is , there's a ton of very funny money floating around becasue of the seed, there's a ton of very damaging and mostly false documents floating around, and fact is the criminality went very deep and very wide. Both stripe and gregfl feel that there's no practical point in pursuing this, and their opinions may be valid. And yet, and yet.
I still want justice. How many suicides, how many prison careers, how many lives ruined or truncated because of the seed, and programs like it.
Are we cattle?, led to slaughter with no opinion, no choice? No, I want the documents, and I want an accounting of the funds.
The funds, especially, because of the old adage" follow the money, find the motive"
I've called the law firm (one of Ft. Lauderdale's most prestigious) and recieved no reply... not surprising, but it reveals that they're concealing a lot. GET IT?
Yeah, I too want the documents.
I wonder how many of your parents signed the 'experimental medical procedure' waiver, and so many without any criminal evidence against you?
Havingsigned taht waiver, and reference to 'experimental medical procedure' puts this whole mess in a different frame, yes? It's a a dog of of a different stripe, no? ...Remember that a dog with stripes is not a dog, it's a Hyena. That's what wer're dealing with here.

J.O.M.

WTF is this all about (aside from the obvious). "experimental medical procedure", can you elaborate on this for me, please.
"I wonder how many of your parents signed the 'experimental medical procedure' waiver."

dragonfly

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »

dragonfly

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 06:45:34 PM »