Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 57470 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

You will notice that when you come onto fornits you dont see anymore attack threads by Dysfunction Junction, Troll Control or RobertBruce and all their Sock-puppets.  We had endless threads on "TheWho is John Rueben",  "Whooters lies" etc..  No one really cared to read them but they dominated the forum and when new posters came to fornits they were subjected to posters claiming to expose other posters names, email addresses.  ...

Actually, Whooter - I took great interest in reading about what a dishonest, whack-job
you are!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2010, 01:57:52 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

when new posters came to fornits they were subjected to posters claiming to expose other posters names, email addresses.  

And you're not guilty of doing exactly that, right?   ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2010, 02:01:07 PM »
From the periphery,  HLA's threads( Ridge Creek), were moderated by a dedicated, professional  'adult' named Deborah.  The site ran smoothly and fairly.  Then it was allowed to be hijacked in 2007, a huge mistake in this writer's mind.  Instead of backing up a dedicated professional, exuding knowledge, character, and sanity, and just adding technical support  -  well, one reaps what they sow and now these imbeciles run rampant, allowed to derail anything that has merit.
At one time, industry people (owners, Ed Cons ,and the like) swallowed, fretted, and paled because we all were dedicated to getting the truth out in hopes of saving lives.  They read Fornits daily;  they couldn't get enough of the salacious material their despicable behavior provided.  
With reference to HLA's thread, Miller's staff were reading daily, GAO agents were reading, Georgia agency heads were reading,  Georgia's Governor's office was reading, attorneys were reading, the press were reading, parents, survivors, staff and former staff of these gulags were reading.  Fornits had credibility.  All contributed,  Deborah worked selflessly, tirelessly, along with many others to help build an informative, important avenue to combat this deplorable industry. We sought out the truth, checked, double checked our references, backed them up to the best of our ability.  
We tried to keep our posts as factual as we could and yes, at times, our frustration and anger boiled over.  But now I see on both the industry and non-industry sides, liberties are taken that cannot be backed up such as John Reuben trolling as Whooter, The Who, or whomever.  Does John Reuben really take his computer while training on his runs for the NY Marathon and visiting Curacao on a weeks vacation with his love?  Was Holloway feeding him info?  Where's the beef?  Then using pg54 's (another highly probable nutcase troll) statements re: teabagging at HLA, citing ORS report in 2003 (ORS reports began on HLA after their licensing was required in 2007, did they not?).  What we do have are parent complaints, letters and emails to the ORS, regarding HLA, stemming back from it's inception in the mid-90's. It could have been Ridge Creek Wilderness, which was licensed by the ORS earlier in 2000, thanks to Deborah's perseverance and fight).
Was SCROFT another set-up?
Whooter and  his various  aliases, derails because he has been allowed to derail.   Staying on topic is not silencing freedom of speech. Dah.  How many threads have been an off-shoot of an original post to stay on topic, which were ORS reports on HLA/RC?  That is viable information, yet it was allowed to be derailed because of freedom of speech?
What about truth and getting the information out to families?  It appeared to work well when Deborah was moderating this forum and I was never told those years that it "lacked credibility."  Glancing above, one notices it is all about "whooter" again, awfully enabling of narcissistic behavior.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
From the periphery,  HLA's threads( Ridge Creek), were moderated by a dedicated, professional  'adult' named Deborah.  The site ran smoothly and fairly.  Then it was allowed to be hijacked in 2007, a huge mistake in this writer's mind.  Instead of backing up a dedicated professional, exuding knowledge, character, and sanity, and just adding technical support  -  well, one reaps what they sow and now these imbeciles run rampant, allowed to derail anything that has merit.
At one time, industry people (owners, Ed Cons ,and the like) swallowed, fretted, and paled because we all were dedicated to getting the truth out in hopes of saving lives.  They read Fornits daily;  they couldn't get enough of the salacious material their despicable behavior provided.  
With reference to HLA's thread, Miller's staff were reading daily, GAO agents were reading, Georgia agency heads were reading,  Georgia's Governor's office was reading, attorneys were reading, the press were reading, parents, survivors, staff and former staff of these gulags were reading.  Fornits had credibility.  All contributed,  Deborah worked selflessly, tirelessly, along with many others to help build an informative, important avenue to combat this deplorable industry. We sought out the truth, checked, double checked our references, backed them up to the best of our ability.  
We tried to keep our posts as factual as we could and yes, at times, our frustration and anger boiled over.  But now I see on both the industry and non-industry sides, liberties are taken that cannot be backed up such as John Reuben trolling as Whooter, The Who, or whomever.  Does John Reuben really take his computer while training on his runs for the NY Marathon and visiting Curacao on a weeks vacation with his love? Was Holloway feeding him info?  Where's the beef?  Then using pg54 's (another highly probable nutcase troll) statements re: teabagging at HLA, citing ORS report in 2003 (ORS reports began on HLA after their licensing was required in 2007, did they not?).  What we do have are parent complaints, letters and emails to the ORS, regarding HLA, stemming back from it's inception in the mid-90's. It could have been Ridge Creek Wilderness, which was licensed by the ORS earlier in 2000, thanks to Deborah's perseverance and fight).
Whooter and  his various  aliases, derails because he has been allowed to derail.   Staying on topic is not silencing freedom of speech. Dah.  How many threads have been an off-shoot of an original post to stay on topic, which were ORS reports on HLA/RC?  That is viable information, yet it was allowed to be derailed because of freedom of speech?
What about truth and getting the information out to families?  It appeared to work well when Deborah was moderating this forum and I was never told those years that it "lacked credibility."  Glancing above, one notices it is all about "whooter" again, awfully enabling of narcissistic behavior.

Jill, People are making it about me,  I am not doing this.  Maybe I should not respond and let people take shots at me like Samara, yourself, DJ etal.  But I think I have a right to and you would defend yourself too.

I agree with your perception that it would be very difficult for a person to post while running marathons....... and the pro-program and well and the anti-program people engaged in the same actions.   I was able to debunk the teabagging issue that many posters (which I will not mention) tried to force down our throats (no pun intended) as credible.  I was able to show that PG54 was a troll and his information could not be trusted.

I engaged in debates with many of you and was attacked by various aliases because of my views.  We have shown that many posters had sock-puppets and attacked me and other posters.  I never had any intention of blocking any information by disrupting a thread.  If you felt I ever did that then show me a specific post.  Most of the times I posted as a guest I did so to respond to others doing the same thing.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »
Thank you, Jill, for this thoughtful reply.  It is a shame that John Reuben can derail all meaningful dialogue on Fornits without repercussions.  

I believe it was Botched Programming that stated it earlier: Fornits itself has become a shill piece for the industry.  Industry types like Whooter (a.k.a. John Reuben) can simply derail every thread at will while the admins are busy banning "regulars" who actually move against abusive programs and advocate for the children who have their lives ruined by them.  The admins silence survivors on Whooter's behalf while Whooter works diligently to silence the entire website.

It's really a shame that Psy has become Whooter's marionette and Fornits has become Whooter's puppetry stage.  This place really sucks now and, as Samara accurately pointed out before, since Whooter's arrival Fornits has been basically destroyed, which, of course, has been his singular focus all along.

Sad, but true.

RIP, Fornits.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Thank you, Jill, for this thoughtful reply.  It is a shame that John Reuben can derail all meaningful dialogue on Fornits without repercussions.  

I believe it was Botched Programming that stated it earlier: Fornits itself has become a shill piece for the industry.  Industry types like Whooter (a.k.a. John Reuben) can simply derail every thread at will while the admins are busy banning "regulars" who actually move against abusive programs and advocate for the children who have their lives ruined by them.  The admins silence survivors on Whooter's behalf while Whooter works diligently to silence the entire website.

It's really a shame that Psy has become Whooter's marionette and Fornits has become Whooter's puppetry stage.  This place really sucks now and, as Samara accurately pointed out before, since Whooter's arrival Fornits has been basically destroyed, which, of course, has been his singular focus all along.

Sad, but true.

RIP, Fornits.

I think the point you are missing,watchful Yeoman, is that the new forum takes away the ability to attack people via sock-puppets.  How does this give me an advantage?  Are you saying that you relied on sock-puppets to get your point across?  

Why should anti-program people have an advantage?

Why should Pro-program people have and advantage?

Do you want to go back to a forum where you read Dysfunction Junctions rants about this Reuben guy 24/7?

Bruce sending emails to families who are victims of sibling suicide?  Is that the fornits you want?

If you truly believe that I was constantly trolling fornits using various login names and Aliases then why does taking that away favor me?

See what I mean?

Everyone should be happy that we can all speak openly without fear of being attacked for what we say.  It will be a safer forum for everyone and facilitate more users to stay longer.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

Sad, but true.

RIP, Fornits.

Look, the admins sold out.  There's not much more to say about it.  Trolls like Whooter are free to derail while people who actually advocate for kids get banned.

Almost to a user, people say here that Fornits went downhill with Whooter's arrival.  I agree with that assessment.  Just go back and look at the hundreds of threads fully derailed by one person.  And the admin's response has been to ban the people that expose abusive programs and reward people who stymie all discussion.

Just look at this very thread.  Whooter has derailed it since day one.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Whooter's obfuscation agenda
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »
It's a shame, but the new rules are in place because Whooter spam-posted over 1,700 times in less than two months.  It takes most people a few years to log 1,700 posts.
[/b]

Not me.... :rofl:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Whooter's obfuscation agenda
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »
not for prime time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 06:17:48 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 06:19:02 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"

Who, please list these names.

Some were reading but no where near enough, why do you think RCS opened so fast.

We tried to keep our posts as factual as we could and yes, at times, our frustration and anger boiled over.  But now I see on both the industry and non-industry sides, liberties are taken that cannot be backed up such as John Reuben trolling as Whooter, The Who, or whomever.  Does John Reuben really take his computer while training on his runs for the NY Marathon and visiting Curacao on a weeks vacation with his love?  Was Holloway feeding him info?  Where's the beef?  Then using pg54 's (another highly probable nutcase troll) statements re: teabagging at HLA, citing ORS report in 2003 (ORS reports began on HLA after their licensing was required in 2007, did they not?).  What we do have are parent complaints, letters and emails to the ORS, regarding HLA, stemming back from it's inception in the mid-90's. It could have been Ridge Creek Wilderness, which was licensed by the ORS earlier in 2000, thanks to Deborah's perseverance and fight).

Jill, Debbie is not here, and if your britches are not big enough to step into the ring and fight for what you think is right then go mute.
Other wise I suggest you roll up your sleeves get in here with both feet, take back your forum, stop your incessant whining about yesterday and show us what your going to do about today, are you that kind of person Jill.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »
Quote from: "scroft"
Just for clarification sake for those of you who don't actually have the insight that I do, the majority of the students at RCS are actually NOT inner city. Another point is that my daughter attended that school and luckily we were able to get her out of there. All of this is true, as well as incident in Dec. with my daughter, where she was severely beaten, at the same time as a counselor. Gues who had to pay the medical expenses ? I did, because the privacy rights, of the other student had to be protected, as well as even though inadequate staffing allowed for this to occur, RCS did not pay.
Two points : 1) after reading these posts I definitely am pursuing legal action. 2) This school needs to be shut down immediately.
The kids are running that place. Nearly all the kids are having sex in the dorms, in the bathrooms at the SAC, in the bathrooms in the "school" bldg, everywhere !
Poor education, unqualified staff, abuse and many other incidents.

Some families are selling their homes and spending life savings to send their children there. Obviously filing complaints does not work. I also have reason to believe drug trafficking as I have filed complaints on this already. Complete mismanagement of medication, unmarked bottles, little baggies of drugs and no original prescriptions to be found. I gladly will provide more information on the specifics of the numerous incidents at RCS. All the children's health and safety are in danger there. Due to confidentiality, I have no contact information for any other parents, but to hope that they google and find this site.

Nov 2009 to May 31, 2010 my daughter was at that "school". I am now paying for counseling for her to be treated for the trauma received from that school, in addition to the issues that were present prior to her attending.

Having met many of the parents, during this time, they are most definitely not inner city. It is a sad situation. I do hope that this school gets shut down as soon as possible, and hopefully can refund me some of my money to put towards continued care now. Any attorney's please feel free to send me your information. So far the two I have seen are in LA and TX. I am in Nashville, TN.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2010, 10:09:07 AM »
I agree with Jill's comments. When Deborah moderated this forum fornits had a far greater impact. Afterall it was us that forced Buchi to close down. Now that he's simply reopened we should be doing exactly what did before. With Deborah here everyone was treated fairly and free speech was only moderated, not stifiled. Whooter John constantly lied and cried about his posts being edited or deleted, but there was no truth to any of this. Whenever he would attempt to derail a thread in his continual effort to bury pertinant information, she woulld simply split his nonsense off into a seperate thread.

I think preventing him from constantly trolling other posters and preventing him from using sock puppets was the right move, but I feel more needs to be done. Especially now that he's actually found people like Max and Danny who really are willing to drink the kool aid.

Buchi really was afraid of those of us who are anti child abuse. I'd like to see a return to that.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2010, 02:25:28 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I agree with Jill's comments. When Deborah moderated this forum fornits had a far greater impact. Afterall it was us that forced Buchi to close down. Now that he's simply reopened we should be doing exactly what did before. With Deborah here everyone was treated fairly and free speech was only moderated, not stifiled. Whooter John constantly lied and cried about his posts being edited or deleted, but there was no truth to any of this. Whenever he would attempt to derail a thread in his continual effort to bury pertinant information, she woulld simply split his nonsense off into a seperate thread.

I think preventing him from constantly trolling other posters and preventing him from using sock puppets was the right move, but I feel more needs to be done. Especially now that he's actually found people like Max and Danny who really are willing to drink the kool aid.

Buchi really was afraid of those of us who are anti child abuse. I'd like to see a return to that.

Dude, the only person drinking the "kool-aid" is you. You have to be high on drugs if you think you had anything to do with closing HLA, because then we would have to think, where were you when they were re-opening, drunk with elation.
Ya know folks like you Robert are bad for this Web Site, because you purposely mislead people to believe your fairy tales. Remember I am from Georgia and whether you want to believe it or not know more then you think. I have friends all over the industry, no one is afraid of Fornits.
Jill and you are dreaming a "pipe dream", HLA got themselves closed down do to stupidity and arrogance, nothing more nothing less. All I'll say about that.
Your ego is fooling you, again.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2010, 02:39:20 PM »
Dude, the only person drinking the "kool-aid" is you. You have to be high on drugs if you think you had anything to do with closing HLA, because then we would have to think, where were you when they were re-opening, drunk with elation.
Ya know folks like you Robert are bad for this Web Site, because you purposely mislead people to believe your fairy tales. Remember I am from Georgia and whether you want to believe it or not know more then you think. I have friends all over the industry, no one is afraid of Fornits.
Jill and you are dreaming a "pipe dream", HLA got themselves closed down do to stupidity and arrogance, nothing more nothing less. All I'll say about that.
Your ego is fooling you, again.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Danny you don't know anyone, or anything involving this situation. The reason you have trouble fitting into tight spaces isn't because of the fact that you're so overweight, it's due to your massive ego.

If we didn't cause the closure, who did?

If Buchi wasn't afraid of us why did he constantly send his lapdogs onto this site in an effort to disrupt the forum or offer bad information?

If we didn't have an effect why did so many HLA insiders come to us and leak information?

And if we didn't accomplish anything why did Buchi reach for any and all (incuding illegal) methods to try and silence us?

Get back to me on those one Danny.