Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 59500 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2010, 10:24:08 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I just dont buy the whole story.  I can see a fight club and all but forcing another kid to tea bag?  The kid would bite...err fight back.  I cant see anyone sticking their testicles into a kids' mouth that wants to bite them off.  No one would have the balls to do that (no pun intended).

The story doesn't add up to me.

well "one" and????? er.....where is the other "one", is not adding up.  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2010, 10:29:33 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I just dont buy the whole story.  I can see a fight club and all but forcing another kid to tea bag?  The kid would bite...err fight back.  I cant see anyone sticking their testicles into a kids' mouth that wants to bite them off.  No one would have the balls to do that (no pun intended).

well "one" and????? er.....where is the other "one", is not adding up.  :roflmao:

Way over my head.  I missed that one.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »
:poison:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:17:53 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2010, 10:55:39 PM »

I joke on the balls not adding up, my attempt to be funny.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 09:13:01 AM »

Fortunately, nobody cares if it "adds up" to you.  When you have no idea about how institutionalized people behave you ought to refrain from opining.

When kids are in fear for their safety or their very lives and are being terrorized and sexually assaulted in unsupervised environments they tend to do what their attackers tell them to do, just as other rape victims outside institutional settings do.

In fact, this incident is included in the ORS incident reports on HLA.  It is a fact and was undisputed by HLA.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 10:38:41 AM »

I joke on the balls not adding up, my attempt to be funny.

lol,  Totally missed it I was tired.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2010, 11:19:28 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

Fortunately, nobody cares if it "adds up" to you.  When you have no idea about how institutionalized people behave you ought to refrain from opining.

When kids are in fear for their safety or their very lives and are being terrorized and sexually assaulted in unsupervised environments they tend to do what their attackers tell them to do, just as other rape victims outside institutional settings do.

In fact, this incident is included in the ORS incident reports on HLA.  It is a fact and was undisputed by HLA.

Back on topic, please.  This is not a joking matter.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2010, 11:09:08 PM »
This doesnt strike me as all that different then the account of the kid having the tupperware of microwaved urine thrown on him in his sleep. Again a verified and documented incident. Further proof regarding unsupervised dangerous kids in an unsafe environment.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 11:23:46 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
This doesnt strike me as all that different then the account of the kid having the tupperware of microwaved urine thrown on him in his sleep. Again a verified and documented incident. Further proof regarding unsupervised dangerous kids in an unsafe environment.

Well I have to disagree with you.  The person throwing the urine isn’t taking any personal risk, so there is a big difference.  To me it just doesn’t seem credible that a person would dangle their testicles into an angry screaming persons’ mouth who is being abused.

To me pg54counselors post isn’t credible.  Others may see it differently and that is fine… I just don’t buy it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2010, 02:25:27 AM »
Is it the story itself you don't find credible, or so you simply not like the fact that it shines light on how dangerous and irrespondsible this place truly was? Teabagging is by no means exclusive to HLA, or even this industry.  Look at the original post again though.  You're basing your doubt on that the kid would have bitten the offending teens balls off. The post clearly states that the kid who was tea bagged and drawn on, was asleep. Even if that wasn't the case, you're ignoring that ORS verified this story you're calling into question. So again, why?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »
RB, this incident was reported by the child, verified by the counselor and well documented in the ORS reports.  The important thing is that this kid, a sexual assault victim, was believed by the authorities that count.

You're not going to convince a guy who makes money by painting kids as "liars" and "manipulators" and it doesn't matter.  Whooter has a vested interest in denying reports of program abuse.  He will never admit these events happen because it would show he's a charlatan, which is already well proven anyway.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2010, 09:38:38 AM »
Here is the bases for my hesitancy to believe this story:

1)    The Tea bag story came from an anonymous poster (not an ORS Report).  It may have been in a ORS report but there is no link to it in this thread that I have seen..
Link

2)   If the kid was asleep  how could he verify that tea bagging was done to him?

I guess what I am saying is that I would have to see the ORS report on this issue for it to gain any credibility.  Some of the details dont add up.
I have seen some of the ORS reports and realize that the kids abused each other and got into many fights.  But I don’t believe this particular incident.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »

1)    The Tea bag story came from an anonymous poster (not an ORS Report).  It may have been in a ORS report but there is no link to it in this thread that I have seen..
Link

2)   If the kid was asleep  how could he verify that tea bagging was done to him?

Whooter, the post says:

"one time a kid was "tea-bagged" (scrotum placed in mouth) at night by his roommates and then had "i love cock" scrawled all over his body while he was sleeping"

The post doesn't state that he was sleeping when he was tea-bagged.  I read it as two separate incidents.

I guess what I am saying is that I would have to see the ORS report on this issue for it to gain any credibility.  Some of the details dont add up.
I have seen some of the ORS reports and realize that the kids abused each other and got into many fights.  But I don’t believe this particular incident.

Because you find it to believe that anybody could be forced to place another person's genitals in their mouth?  I get it.  You wouldn't do it.  It doesn't mean it hasn't happened.  A quick google reveals the person is usually threatened with a weapon or other punishment.  Maybe the kid is ashamed of what happened, and didn't want to be publicly known at the program as the "nut cracker".  Men very rarely report rapes or sexual assault because of this.  A girl at Benchmark once masturbated with a spatula.  We used to call her "spatch".  Not particularly proud of participating in that, but it happened.  That never ended for her.  If he was already being bullying, maybe he didn't want something worse to happen.  Fear is a funny thing.

Really, Whooter. I don't think i've ever heard you acknowledge an instance of abuse...  ever.  If you want to play devil's advocate you'd be better off arguing that those "hazing incidents" happen in british boarding schools and colleges as well.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2010, 10:23:51 AM »
Another issue is the misconception of how one can be forced to perform oral sex. While I was fortunate to have an incredible support system, they sometimes seemed to require an explanation as to how this could occur, which just exacerbated my shame. Although others may not be able to understand, it is of course possible to be forced to perform oral sex.

There are, quite literally, thousands upon thousands of people to whom this has happened.  There are many support groups on the internet where their horrifying accounts can be read.

Unfortunately, this has happened to many women, men and children.  For someone to say that this could not have happened is stunning ignorance to say the least.  It shows a lack of understanding about sexual assault and is callous and degrading to the victims of sexual assault.

One of the most challenging aspects of my rape was being forced to perform oral sex on my rapist. Unlike vaginal rape, it can be difficult coming to terms with feeling like an active participant in the abuse. While we know we didn’t want it, we still see ourselves doing it, even though it wasn’t a consensual act. This participation brings on a level of shame that can often feel unbearable.

The challenge in healing stems from a variety of issues. First, there is general embarrassment that comes from discussing oral sex. It is often the topic of many jokes, but it is not typically a conversation for “polite” company. This made discussing it very difficult and compounded the shame I felt.

Oral rape is quite real, damaging and painful.  To say that this could not have happened to a child in an institutional setting  is beyond comprehension for most thinking people.  It obviously happened to this poor child.  It happens in our prison systems every day.

Saying the child "would have bitten the attacker if this really happened" is just another way of blaming the sexual assault victim, a phenomenon far too commonly employed by the most staggeringly ignorant among us.  The person who wrote that should educate themselves about sexual assaults before blaming the child victim for his own rape.  The lack of compassion in that statement is absolutely amazing.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

Link

Whooter, the post says:

"one time a kid was "tea-bagged" (scrotum placed in mouth) at night by his roommates and then had "i love cock" scrawled all over his body while he was sleeping"

The post doesn't state that he was sleeping when he was tea-bagged.  I read it as two separate incidents.

Because you find it to believe that anybody could be forced to place another person's genitals in their mouth?  I get it.  You wouldn't do it.  It doesn't mean it hasn't happened.  A quick google reveals the person is usually threatened with a weapon or other punishment.  Maybe the kid is ashamed of what happened, and didn't want to be publicly known at the program as the "nut cracker".  Men very rarely report rapes or sexual assault because of this.  A girl at Benchmark once masturbated with a spatula.  We used to call her "spatch".  Not particularly proud of participating in that, but it happened.  That never ended for her.  If he was already being bullying, maybe he didn't want something worse to happen.  Fear is a funny thing.

Your point is well taken, psy.

But, when there are conflicting reports then it just makes a person wonder.  I didnt read this in the OR reports, but RobertBruce did and he stated:

The post clearly states that the kid who was tea bagged and drawn on, was asleep. Even if that wasn't the case, you're ignoring that ORS verified this story you're calling into question.

Link

This is not in the ORS reports in the OP as stated.  It just doesnt add up.  Can someone post a link?

Really, Whooter. I don't think i've ever heard you acknowledge an instance of abuse...  ever.  If you want to play devil's advocate you'd be better off arguing that those "hazing incidents" happen in british boarding schools and colleges as well.

I just stated that I have read the ORS reports about the abuse inside the programs.  I have always maintained that abuse occurs in programs as it does everywhere else.  I just dont believe that all programs are abusive.