Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 57883 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2011, 01:16:43 PM »
So Ridge Creek School does not accept kids from the Department of Juvenile Justice.  There was talk earlier here that RCS had juvy kids which we find out now is not true.  Its good that we get this cleared up.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Thanks for clarifying, Guest3.  Whooter is a spokesperson for RCS and we realize he is lying about RCS.  The reports tell the truth.

You make up lies about RCS because they found out you lied on your employment application about serving time for selling drugs to kids.  So they terminated you on the spot (which was the right thing to do), DJ.  You cannot work in any aspect of the industry due to your record and now you blame RCS.  

If you would like me to re-post the link I would be happy to.

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 12, 2011, 01:37:18 PM »
I'm completely forgot about Creekside! Of course there have been so many of them, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Whooter - you asked a question about why we don't correct people you believe are lying about RCS. Very simple, it's been my personal experience (as with many others on here) to have been lied to by HLA/RCS on numerous occasions. The reports they put forth are inaccurate and manipulated to conceal the true events that occur when they've been forced to write up an incident report. I have been lied to my face, as well as in emails and phone calls. The bottom line is anything they say lacks any credibility because they have lied and distorted the truth so much in my past experience. They've obviously got you fooled or you would be able to realize that an "unwanted sexual encounter" is rape or sexual assault. So much of what happened/happens is covered up, not reported, or the story is changed to lessen the severity of what occurred. I question YOUR motives. Why do you care so much about RCS? Do you have money invested there? Why would you start a thread called "RC experiencing well deserved success"? First of all, what is meant by "well deserved"? What have they done to earn a claim of "well deserved"? Sadly it's just YOUR attempt to derail the real issues here and market a sinking ship. Have you ever been to HLA or RCS? Or is all of this just how you believe it to be? We HAVE been there, we HAVE experienced these things firsthand.

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 12, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
So Ridge Creek School does not accept kids from the Department of Juvenile Justice.  There was talk earlier here that RCS had juvy kids which we find out now is not true.  Its good that we get this cleared up.

No, they do accept children from DJJ and other states DJJs. Creekside was going to be an exclusive deal with the state of Georgia to have all of their DJJ kids sent to Creekside. The deal never went through. Again, get your facts straight and stop trying to manipulate what is written.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 12, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest3"

No, they do accept children from DJJ and other states DJJs

Thank you for clearing this up.  These are the types of lies that I wish you and Jill would clear up when they are told.  When DJ lies about the ORS reporting that kids are raped and lies and says that RCS accepts Juvy kids it is important that you stand up to the lies.  Again, Guest3, thank you for stepping forward.  I think if you can stick to the facts then  you will increase your credibility.  The lying does not help your cause at all.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 12, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
I'm completely forgot about Creekside! Of course there have been so many of them, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Whooter - you asked a question about why we don't correct people you believe are lying about RCS. Very simple, it's been my personal experience (as with many others on here) to have been lied to by HLA/RCS on numerous occasions. The reports they put forth are inaccurate and manipulated to conceal the true events that occur when they've been forced to write up an incident report. I have been lied to my face, as well as in emails and phone calls. The bottom line is anything they say lacks any credibility because they have lied and distorted the truth so much in my past experience. They've obviously got you fooled or you would be able to realize that an "unwanted sexual encounter" is rape or sexual assault. So much of what happened/happens is covered up, not reported, or the story is changed to lessen the severity of what occurred. I question YOUR motives. Why do you care so much about RCS? Do you have money invested there? Why would you start a thread called "RC experiencing well deserved success"? First of all, what is meant by "well deserved"? What have they done to earn a claim of "well deserved"? Sadly it's just YOUR attempt to derail the real issues here and market a sinking ship. Have you ever been to HLA or RCS? Or is all of this just how you believe it to be? We HAVE been there, we HAVE experienced these things firsthand.

You are forgetting one thing, Guest3,  the DHS are talking to the kids directly about the incidents.  You cannot fool the readers into believing that they are also lying in the ORS reports.  The ORS never reported any rape occurring, they understand the definition better than you do, they work with kids at risk all the time, if there was a rape they would have stated that.  Lying does not help your cause at all.  Why not just tell the truth instead of trying to discredit RCS and now the ORS reports?  It really makes all of you look very bad.

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »

You are forgetting one thing, Guest3,  the DHS are talking to the kids directly about the incidents.  You cannot fool the readers into believing that they are also lying in the ORS reports.  The ORS never reported any rape occurring, they understand the definition better than you do, they work with kids at risk all the time, if there was a rape they would have stated that.  Lying does not help your cause at all.  Why not just tell the truth instead of trying to discredit RCS and now the ORS reports?  It really makes all of you look very bad.

Yawn. Please point out where I am lying? How soon does DHS talk to the kids after these incidents occur? Hours, days, weeks or months? I know for a fact that in some of the incidents that occurred the kids weren't interviewed until weeks and months after the incidents occurred. And even then the staff members wanted to sit in the rooms with the kids while they were being interviewed. How open do you think these kids are going to be with the threat of Big Brother over them? I'm not trying to discredit or say the ORS is lying. Their reports are only going to reflect how comfortable the kids feel talking to complete strangers. After my child was attacked my child was told the incident wasn't as bad as he made it out to be by a staff member.

BTW - when are you going to answer the questions I asked you?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2011, 02:24:13 PM »

Yawn. Please point out where I am lying? How soon does DHS talk to the kids after these incidents occur? Hours, days, weeks or months? I know for a fact that in some of the incidents that occurred the kids weren't interviewed until weeks and months after the incidents occurred. And even then the staff members wanted to sit in the rooms with the kids while they were being interviewed. How open do you think these kids are going to be with the threat of Big Brother over them? I'm not trying to discredit or say the ORS is lying. Their reports are only going to reflect how comfortable the kids feel talking to complete strangers. After my child was attacked my child was told the incident wasn't as bad as he made it out to be by a staff member.

BTW - when are you going to answer the questions I asked you?

So lets agree that you were mistake about the ORS reporting that a rape occurred.  We both have read the reports and have read that the kids are interviewed by DHS. We know that the police are involved periodically.
If you can point out where the ORS claims a rape occurred then I think the readers would be interested to see it.  But you cant just insert the word rape into their report or try to discredit DHS because they mis worded the documents or didnt know how to handle an interview with children.  I think many of you have stooped to a low level of misleading the readers by trying to discredit the DHS and their report accuracy.
As far as your question I will look back and see what I missed.

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 12, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »
Thanks for clarifying, Guest3.  Whooter is a spokesperson for RCS and we realize he is lying about RCS.  The reports tell the truth.

You make up lies about RCS because they found out you lied on your employment application about serving time for selling drugs to kids.  So they terminated you on the spot (which was the right thing to do), DJ.  You cannot work in any aspect of the industry due to your record and now you blame RCS.  

If you would like me to re-post the link I would be happy to.

This is not true.  Buccellato knew of the backgrounds of staff, exploiting those people, so that he could control them.  Documents /emails attest to that fact.  There were numerous employees that had previous drug problems, including counselors.
The only people that the backgrounds were hidden from were the parents.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 12, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"

This is not true.  Buccellato knew of the backgrounds of staff, exploiting those people, so that he could control them.  Documents /emails attest to that fact.  There were numerous employees that had previous drug problems, including counselors.
The only people that the backgrounds were hidden from were the parents.

I dont want this to turn into a "Smear DJ thread" so lets end it with this:

I personally would advise never to tell. Nothing good can come from it. Only REAL possibility is getting terminated on the spot.

DEFINITELY don't tell, even when asked.

The laws are all fucked up, yes. I ended up getting hit with 1-3 in NYS system for my first and only pop - no sale involved. However, I was CHARGED with A Class felony which carries 25-life in NY.

Link

He could never get another job in the industry after that (there are other posts to support this) and is now blaming HLA/RCS.  My point being that this may be enough motivation to lie and spend years here on fornits trying to discredit the school.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 12, 2011, 03:22:33 PM »
I worked at Daytop after HLA.  There goes that theory.  TTI damage control hack monkeys will say anything to try to impugn critics, but it's rarely, if ever, true, especially from this profligate prevaricator. Not to mention the post he quoted was written by "Troll Control" and Whooter phonied up the quote and attributed it to me. Just click on the link to reveal the lie, lol. Shot yourself in the foot there, huh?

Anyway, the topic of the thread is RCS, a dangerous, understaffed, legally troubled private detention center.

Moderators please clean up the trash in the previous post. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:33:17 PM by Dysfunction Junction »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 12, 2011, 04:23:59 PM »
"I dont want this to turn into a "Smear DJ thread" so lets end it with this:"

Dysfunction Junction wrote:
I personally would advise never to tell. Nothing good can come from it. Only REAL possibility is getting terminated on the spot.

DEFINITELY don't tell, even when asked.

The laws are all fucked up, yes. I ended up getting hit with 1-3 in NYS system for my first and only pop - no sale involved. However, I was CHARGED with A Class felony which carries 25-life in NY.

Link

He could never get another job in the industry after that (there are other posts to support this) and is now blaming HLA/RCS. My point being that this may be enough motivation to lie and spend years here on fornits trying to discredit the school.

You wrote: " Dysfunction Junction wrote":  Yet the link supplied states "Troll Control."  Whom is it that you are quoting?  Or do you just write in anyone you wish?

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 12, 2011, 04:28:12 PM »
viewtopic.php?p=103722#p103722
 The link you provided.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 12, 2011, 04:45:23 PM »
Nice catch, Jill.  Some people, like Whooter, will tell all sorts of lies to advance their agenda. You caught him in what is just one of a long string of lies.  It's what he does.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 12, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »
I worked at Daytop after HLA.

Until they found out you lied on your resume.  You finally had to give up on your career because background checks were becoming more commonplace and easier to do.