Author Topic: 3480 bodega Ave, petaluma, ca  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: 3480 bodega Ave, petaluma, ca
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 04:09:05 PM »
I believe that it would be difficult to visit a relative unless you are the custorial parents who are their real client. In many families some part of the family is critic against the desicion to place a child in treatment. It may be so that the family find that the parents is the one who is in need for treatment. But a program needs to get bills paid so they choose to have the parents as the only one who is contacting the kid, so I would advice you to get the parents to sign you on to the approved list the child may be in contact with out in the real world. Otherwise it is not possible to get any contact with the child in treatment.

I searched a little and found this article with a number of comments both positive and negative

I also found this one:

If you would like your kid to be forced to scream and cry and be totally hysterical while being made to confess their sins and 'share' their life story by a therapist who appears to get his rocks off on watching this mass hysteria take place , go here. Some kind of 'school' modelled on Gestalt therapy. It has a high sound proof wall around it to drown out the crying and exorcism that take place here. Because if people knew, they might be sued.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 04:11:20 PM by Oscar »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »
If at all possible get the child *his own* attorney. This might depend on jurisdiction.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 12:56:15 AM »
HMMMMM? Gestalt gone wild........now why does that seem so familliar..........damn I just dont know. :rofl:
   Could there be a little synanon in the air? Who is the head monkey at this gopher rodeo? Who is gettin paid ? Do tell!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad