Author Topic: Colburn's have lost all credibility  (Read 4214 times)

Offline turbinekat

• View Profile
Colburn's have lost all credibility
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
Don't think your info is correct on this one...Tammy?  Must have been from someone else?

Once again...judge warbis, your hind ness; may want to watch the lips this time...my so called "battle" as you deemed it, should not be confused with the wwasps vs. PURE scenario.

WOW, your can own this statement on your own...never have I stated that someone should kill a child?  You may need to take your blood pressure medications before your boat hits the dock!!!

Ginger, once again...maybe you should just pick up the phone, contact PURE & ask whatever questions you wish answers to...

Schools, they only schools I can recommend NOT to attend are ones currently owned by wwasps.  Based on my family's experience.

I've attempted to project my opinions in the simplest of terms so that your ego doesn't get in the way.

Hey, what ever happened to the fornits of the year volunteer award?  I didn't receive a contract in the mail today?  FedEx did their thing...UPS stopped off to deliver & nothing from fornits...no toaster oven, nothing behind the door or curtain, not even a check of any monetary worth.  I can take it, if for some reason you chose some other deserving sole.

Regards,

Lee
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Colburn's have lost all credibility
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2003, 07:15:00 PM »
On 2003-10-16 16:04:00, turbinekat wrote:

"

Ginger, once again...maybe you should just pick up the phone, contact PURE & ask whatever questions you wish answers to...

Naturally, that was my first impulse too some months ago. Sue changed the subject. Then I asked again, again something really, really important occured to her that she just had to ask me right away before she forgot. So, after answering that question, I asked again. But, alass, she had to go attend to an apparently difficult intake.

Schools, they only schools I can recommend NOT to attend are ones currently owned by wwasps.  Based on my family's experience.

Then is it fair to say that PURE will recomend to any school so long as it's not WWASP? What about CEDU/Brown? How about programs like SAFE, Growing Together, KHK, PFC, etc?

To the extent that a society limits its government to policing functions which curb the individuals who engage in aggressive and criminal actions, and conducts its economic affairs on the basis of free and willing exchange, to that extent domestic peace prevails. When a society departs from this norm, its governing class begins, in effect, to make war upon the rest of the nation. A situation is created in which everyone is victimized by everyone else under the fiction of each living at the expense of all.

--Edmund A. Opitz

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes