Author Topic: Mormon Finacial Interests in Teen Behavioral Facilities  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
Mormon Finacial Interests in Teen Behavioral Facilities
« on: October 16, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »
:question: Is there a list of businesses owned my mormons and the church - We,
> here in Idaho, are being innundated with Adolescent reform schools
> that seem to hold mormon beliefs and employ many mormons but are not
> called religious institutions or Behavioral Modification camps. I
> worked for one that, when bought out by "The Brown Schools?" went from
> hippy cult to authoritarian cult with no caffene, no mastrubation, shunning
> etc. done by mormon staff. For research
I would be interested in which coroprations have mormon boards or significant mormon financial interests.  :question:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 12:27:00 PM »
Are you really that dumb?

brownschools.com
Based out of texas - now part of CEDU (cedu.com).

Utah and Idaho have more programs because the government lets them. Wow! Mormons employed at youth programs! How did you come up with that one FUCK-O?

It's only the predominant religion in the two states.

Trying to create an issue when in fact there is none.  Simple fact of easiest place to get licensed.

Next you're going to say the Spring Creek Lodge is run by J.W.s   Since that's the predominant in that area.  Any program in the deep south is Baptist right? Any near rich areas of FL are Jewish programs right?

Now go slap your self silly in the fucking corner until you cry... for being such a fumble-fuck.

Just my POV
Just another Drive By comment (that's for deb)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »
So Roy you're saying that no masturbation is a bad rule to place in a program?

As for the Caff. rule - They just don't want the little shits staying up too late. The night watch would have their hands full.

I'm sorry they put into effect a rule that curbs the overusage of all the baby lotion. Go get your kicks of watching boys spank it some place else.

In the words of Clint Eastwood from Heartbreak Ridge :
If you ladies think we're going to take long hot showers in the wee hours of the morning, you're sorely mistaken.

Get a life Roy or better yet start a program with no rules.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
On 2003-10-16 10:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So Roy you're saying that no masturbation is a bad rule to place in a program?

Are you joking? Don't you think it's getting just a little too personal, prohibiting teenagers from masterbating? And how does one go about enforcing such a prohibition? And what's a kid supposed to do? Have sex with another client?  :roll: Or just internalize your rather bizarre belief that God fucked up when he gave teenagers a strong sex drive?

As for the Caff. rule - They just don't want the little shits staying up too late. The night watch would have their hands full.

Little shits. Nice. Now that's showing respect and empathy for your clients!

Look, fuck-o (and I use the term with all the affection and respect with which I know you introduced it) if you don't like the topic of conversation, just don't read. It's not like we're holding you here against your will or anything.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it.  That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.
-- In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive maintenance

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2003, 02:43:00 PM »
Antigen -

You missed the joke in this in one way, but you hit it on the head in another.

Here's the thing : I've never heard of a program that has a "rule" of no masturbation.
You're RIGHT how would they enforce it.  Roy is a little extreme when he spoke of those "rules".

As for caffiene : That was all a joke.  Of course they aren't going to serve a kid a coke with dinner.  So I have also never heard of a concrete "rule" that says no caffiene.  Just because they don't serve it doesn't mean that it's a rule. It's a lot cheaper to serve them water.

Are the kids my clients? Hell NO why would I want the job of talking to some weird parent who expects me to undo in a few months of what they or their kid created in 12-17 years.

Excuse my drive by that you just didn't read me correctly.  Next time I will clarify more.  As I don't want to be mis-read.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »
Anon, I was in a program for two years where no masturbating and no caffine were unstated and stated rules, respectively.

No caffine only applied to newcomers (people on first phase, which could last half a year or more). This, along with the sleep deprivation, helped ensure that you would not be alert and mentally able to defend yourself till after you'd given up the cause.

The no masturbating thing was not, as I remember, a stated rule at that time. It's just that you were never, ever allowed to be alone at all. Wether you were the newcomer or oldcomer (watchee or watcher) you had company on the john, in the shower and in bed at night.

The only time I EVER passed on an oportunity to sleep was when I had enough adrenaline running through my system to keep me awake because that was the night I would execute my well laid plan to get around whatever security measures they had in place and make a break for it. I can't speak for anyone else, when my head hit the pillow, I was down for the count (which seemed like about 10 seconds) till the alarm went off the next day. I wouldn't have known it if the other girls had a loud orgy together right on top of me.

Later, after I got out in late `82 (or maybe sooner and I just don't remember) there were stated rules against, not only masturbation and caffine, but any added sugar, sometimes even salt and pepper (for kids who were deemed to be 'avoiding themselves' by enjoying their food too much) And people would be stood up in group,  confronted and bullied into confessiong having masturbated. That also may have happened while I was there. It just wouldn't stand out as unusual so I can't swear to it one way or the other.

These restrictions are not unique to Mormonism. Whatever Miller Newton was (possibly Scientologist), that was all in his script.

It's hard to explain what the culture is like to someone who finds the whole thing foreign and implausible. I'll put it this way. Several times in my late childhood, I tried to take up the fine practice of journal keeping. The trouble wasn't so much that I couldn't think of anything to write, but that I couldn't think of anything to write that I wouldn't want my mother reading aloud to whoever she thought might commiserate her martyrdome or join in attacking me for it. So when they got hold of my diary and read it to group, there were no realy important secrets in it. It was anticlimactic, which meant that it was another notch in my belt.

"Our friends and allies in the Middle East and Europe will soon be subject to forms of intimidation by an Iraqi government bent on dominating the Middle East and its oil reserves,"
http://www.sptimes.com/' target='_new'>Project for the New American Century (were they talking about themselves?)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes