Author Topic: The Experiment 2010  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
The Experiment 2010
« on: December 25, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »
26 men are chosen to participate in the roles of guards and prisoners in a psychological study that ultimately spirals out of control.

http://http://www.videoweed.com/file/4d1676924f9ba
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Re: The Experiment 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 04:31:41 AM »
That has to be the singlemost horrific thing I've experienced since Rebekah.   I have you to thank for tonight's feature nightmares.
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
Re: The Experiment 2010
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 06:33:33 AM »
Quote from: "hurrikayne"
That has to be the singlemost horrific thing I've experienced since Rebekah.   I have you to thank for tonight's feature nightmares.

My Nightmares are way worse I did not even bother watching the last 20 minutes.
Actually, I just read the description and knew it was a creepy version of the Stanford Experiment.
 :tup:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams