Author Topic: Tonight's Interview about Straight  (Read 3035 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tonight's Interview about Straight
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »
Can be found here  http://http://www.blogtalkradio.com/medicalwhistleblower
Scroll down and click PLAY or DOWNLOAD to listen.
  :rasta:  :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: Tonight's Interview about Straight
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 06:46:23 AM »
Thank you Pirate! Thank you Dragonfly! Job well done! Kudos! Gracious! I owe you!

Am listening as I type....A radio show host "Budda, the Love Sponge" a local guy (a shock jock...a close friend and protege (sp) of Howard Stern) said on the radio that he is expanding his efforts. He wants to do a series of expose-s (sp) on local public figures. Mel & Betty Sembler are 'local'. Bubba, has done bits on Mel Sembler before...last I recal was a bit on the "Skull and Crossbone Society" of which Mel, apparently was a member.

I called in that particular show. Bubba, by nature, is abrupt...after all he is a shock jock. My fragile cage was rattled....My point is that he has a huge audience!!!! (HE has what is called "Bubbas Army")He has a BIG MOUTH and he has a microphone four hours a day. I believe it would not be difficult to gain Bubba's interest in Mel & Betty Sembler...But I will have to write to him or rather his show, to maintain my composure. There is enuff stuff in my favorites to give links to show I am not just some average idiot making a claim...Gimme a coupla days, to get thru a job I am doing and for the holidaze to pass and I will write him, and see what I can get rolling.

If anyone else lives in the Tampa/St.Petersburg area....give me a holler! If anyone would like to give a lil advise regarding writting, or help me gather ALL the facts....PLEASE do, this is an awesome opportunity. Would love back-up, As an individual, I can easily be discredited, and mowed over by the shock jock....but he, or no one else can discredit "US" all.

This is an opportunity to strike and to strike with a big mouth. His audence is HUGE...If this doesnt sound like a good idea, so be it. If it does sound like a good idea....I beg for your input and advise!!!!

Much Peace
Continued Healing

(It's very early in the morning....I hope some of this makes sense)

Again, Thanks Marcus, thank you Todd!!!
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 09:18:27 AM »
I think Bubba has just been canceled by sirIus. He's calling for a boycot of satellite radio.I don't know if if he will on locally or not.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 10:13:18 AM »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 11:00:03 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I think Bubba has just been canceled by sirIus. He's calling for a boycot of satellite radio.I don't know if if he will on locally or not.

Ever since I used to listen to Howard Stern on FM (I had to stop when he went to satellite), I wished someone could get word to him about Straight and get him talking about it somehow. If he were to get interested in talking about it (like if he had some personal beef with Sembler, or something) he would have a field day ragging on Straight Inc. since it was so ridiculous in its claims against recreational drug use, pre-marital sex, gay or lesbian sex, etc.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »
Don Imus would be another alternative, since he did go through treatment in the eighties and I believe before that. Imus has a very large audience himself.

dragonfly

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
:bump:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 09:53:58 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
I have an idea but what is "spit therapy?"

It where staff allows others to get in you face and sceam and spit on you while they confront you... Disgusting display and scarey as hell.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 11:15:37 PM »
Quote from: "dragonfly"
It's nice to get to talk on a show, to feel heard...

I hope it's helpful to somebody, thanks to whoever called in.  I was glad to know somebody was listening.

It was good to hear you guys talking on internet radio last night...

And I really liked watching (yours again, dragonfly) the interviews you guys did, too!

dragonfly

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

dragonfly

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:16 PM »
I found it tough to listen to but thanks for speakin your truth...seriously :notworthy: Just letit be known so maybe folks will

wize up and not let it slide next time

Inspections???? fuck I cant ever remember a fuckin FIRE inspection at morgan yacht, whould they have come at night to preserve anonimity?   pffttttt...... :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »
Wow, I came across this on this most recent now and then visit...

Thank you for doing this. You really hit some important points about the long term effects and reasons why it has not been condemned publicly. I hope I can find a way to help get this message out (in the health care arena) when I have some recognized validity as a RN. Next summer I will be finished with school, amazing. It took me 20 yrs to get it together enough to do what most 18 yr olds get to do right out of high school. Some days it just profoundly slams me in the face just how many years Straight took away and that is time I will never get back.

One thing that is a sort of positive twist on my experience of abuse... I adamantly advocate for patient's rights to dignified, quality care.