Author Topic: Up-to-date  (Read 10887 times)

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
Re: Up-to-date
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:36 PM »
Quote from: "hurrikayne"
My point is darlin' that spell check corrects your spelling, not your usage.  Your pACE education shows you haven't a clue about usage.  Not your fault, it's the slipshod education you received.  Try going to college on that diploma, you'll understand what I mean.

I've BEEN in Jubilee.  I've lived on the farm. I've witnessed Faye Cameron slap girls in the face.  I never heard of a "Cleft of the Rock" program.  I'd LOVE to know more, please do share.  I have friends whose parents were workers, and THEY never were in a "Cleft of the Rock" program.  All your info is hearsay, mine is firsthand.

I'd put a ACE Christian Educated Child up against any public school educated child any time. Do some research.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 08:14:33 AM »
Quote from: "curioussooz"
Quote from: "TimScrivener"
Quote from: "hurrikayne"
My point is darlin' that spell check corrects your spelling, not your usage.  Your pACE education shows you haven't a clue about usage.  Not your fault, it's the slipshod education you received.  Try going to college on that diploma, you'll understand what I mean.

I've BEEN in Jubilee.  I've lived on the farm. I've witnessed Faye Cameron slap girls in the face.  I never heard of a "Cleft of the Rock" program.  I'd LOVE to know more, please do share.  I have friends whose parents were workers, and THEY never were in a "Cleft of the Rock" program.  All your info is hearsay, mine is firsthand.

I'd put a ACE Christian Educated Child up against any public school educated child any time. Do some research.

Tim it is obvious from your own use of grammar that you MUST be ACE educated.......

Another personal attack from you? Well, you're wrong. I didn't go to an ACE school.

Offline Alvasin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 08:10:41 AM »
Ok that's fine hearing from everyone.In last weekend I visited to my village.It was amazing to visit here.My mind cheered up with natural beauty.It was really great visiting here.