Author Topic: Whooter---Eat a bag o' dicks.  (Read 7915 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Whooter---Eat a bag o' dicks.
« on: December 21, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Thank you Anne,  This clearly shows that I never brought up any topic of "Rape".  That was Dysfunction Junction who brought up that topic.

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Maybe not, but you sure did insinuate that I had "unprotected sex", implying that I was a willing participant and that it was one of the reasons that I needed to be shipped off.

Yes, I did say that, but I never mentioned anything about a rape.  We both agree that DJ brought that into the discussion and I will accept that as an apology.

You are such an asshole, Whootie.  I am truly amazed at the mental gymnastics you are capable of performing in order to try to dress up in your 'offended party' dress.  You are truly pathetic, and a sorry excuse for a human being.  Your smug self-satisfaction is matched only by your ignorance and youur sleazy toadying to the child abuse industry.

Twist all you want.......you tried to make it seem like I was running around like a slut and that they sent me away to protect me from myself.  

I also noticed that you didn't address the other lies that you stated in that post, as usual.

You can read into it all you want, Anne.  You never addressed the lies you told about me like working for the industry, being a shill or having made up having a daughter or multiple sons.  How come it is always up to me to supply the links.  Lets see you prove some of your own comments for a change.

Again, your mendacity and ability to completely disregard reality amazes me, and I've seen plenty of both in my time.

I almost envy your capacity for self-delusion.  I would have saved a fortune spent on powerful narcotics had I only the natural mental anaesthesia and psychic oblivion that you possess.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
RTP2003---Eat a bag o' dicks. Eat ALL the dicks....
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
Quote from: "RTP2003"
Thank you Anne,  This clearly shows that I never brought up any topic of "Rape".  That was Dysfunction Junction who brought up that topic.

Maybe not, but you sure did insinuate that I had "unprotected sex", implying that I was a willing participant and that it was one of the reasons that I needed to be shipped off.

Yes, I did say that, but I never mentioned anything about a rape.  We both agree that DJ brought that into the discussion and I will accept that as an apology.

You are such an asshole, Whootie.  I am truly amazed at the mental gymnastics you are capable of performing in order to try to dress up in your 'offended party' dress.  You are truly pathetic, and a sorry excuse for a human being.  Your smug self-satisfaction is matched only by your ignorance and youur sleazy toadying to the child abuse industry.

Twist all you want.......you tried to make it seem like I was running around like a slut and that they sent me away to protect me from myself.  

I also noticed that you didn't address the other lies that you stated in that post, as usual.

You can read into it all you want, Anne.  You never addressed the lies you told about me like working for the industry, being a shill or having made up having a daughter or multiple sons.  How come it is always up to me to supply the links.  Lets see you prove some of your own comments for a change.

Again, your mendacity and ability to completely disregard reality amazes me, and I've seen plenty of both in my time.

I almost envy your capacity for self-delusion.  I would have saved a fortune spent on powerful narcotics had I only the natural mental anaesthesia and psychic oblivion that you possess.

Crocodile tears
You seem to excel at blocking out anything the anti-program people say.  Its okay to say I am a shill, work for the industry, killed my own kids and wife etc.  These things are acceptable because they are directed at someone who isn't in lock step with the whole anti-program thought process.  I didnt see you speak out against RobertBruce when he was sending emails to a fellow survivor who had a brother kill himself.  These emails were cruel and inhumane, yet he got a pass from the fornits posters because he hates all programs or dislikes me or both.  Compassion for fellow survivors did not factor into it then did it, RTP?

These are obvious even to the new people here, RTP2003, so dont pretend that you really give a crap about fellow survivors because you dont or you would have spoken up.  Che was the only one who had the balls to speak up despite the fact that he doesnt  like me at all.  He spoke his own mind which few of you do.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 04:16:57 PM »
Sorry, I'll respond more later maybe. I'm just still in shock that Whoot believes he is owed an apology from Anne or anyone else regarding this issue. Wow!
 :o

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: Whooter---Eat a bag o' dicks. Eat ALL the dicks....
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »

You seem to excel at blocking out anything the anti-program people say.  Its okay to say I am a shill, work for the industry, killed my own kids and wife etc.  These things are acceptable because they are directed at someone who isn't in lock step with the whole anti-program thought process.  I didnt see you speak out against RobertBruce when he was sending emails to a fellow survivor who had a brother kill himself.  These emails were cruel and inhumane, yet he got a pass from the fornits posters because he hates all programs or dislikes me or both.

That's 'cause you ARE a shill, DO work for the industry, and DID kill your kid (you still have time to make the last one plural, keep on keepin' on and you'll read the obit soon enough, I bet).  You are absolutely right---I have no problem with any tactic whatsoever used to discredit the abuse industry.  Some are more tasteful, or even more productive that others, but this is one of those issues, like hiding Jews from Nazis, or helping slaves escape via the Underground Railroad, where anything that works is fine by me.  Kids die every day in places you espouse as being great places to send the little assholes.

I don't give a fuck about Robert Bruce, 'cause I don't know him.  He seems to hate you, though, so he can't be ALL bad.

These are obvious even to the new people here, RTP2003, so dont pretend that you really give a crap about fellow survivors because you dont or you would have spoken up.  Che was the only one who had the balls to speak up despite the fact that he doesnt  like me at all.  He spoke his own mind which few of you do.

You're sorta onto something here, Whootie.  I really DON'T give a fuck about a lot of survivors, other than my sympathy for them as fellow victims of mindfuck mills that asswipes such as you promote.  I DO give a fuck about some sick shithead such as yourself lying and slandering my friend Anne Bonney, and the sorry, cowardly, misogynistic, hypocritical, downright fabricated stories you post here in some fuckwitted attempt to discredit her and her account of the abuse she suffered at the hands of psychopaths like the ones you support.

Do yourself and the world a favor, and eat a bullet (after you've eaten a nice big bag of dicks).

...[/quote]

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
RTP2003---Eat a bag o' dicks. Eat ALL the dicks....
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »
You're sorta onto something here, Whootie.  I really DON'T give a fuck about a lot of survivors,

Thank you for being honest. So that is why people like you and RobertBruce have the capability of emailing survivors and harassing them and their families in time of grief when a fellow survivor takes his own life.  People like you only care about yourselves.  You would toss Anne Bonney overboard if she didnt serve todays agenda for you.  You are standing on her back merely as a means to help you purge your self hatred and anger towards me.  Good luck with that definition of friendship, let us know how it works out for ya.  Any decent human being would have compassion for all people.

That's 'cause you ARE a shill, DO work for the industry, and DID kill your kid (you still have time to make the last one plural, keep on keepin' on and you'll read the obit soon enough, I bet).

So you can see why I dont have an issue with what I stated about Anne Bonney.  People can pretty much say anything they want to, here on fornits, without having to back it up with facts, you just showed us that, RTP, along with DJ, Bruce and many others.  I am one of the few here who manages to supply links with most of my posts.

Wink... How does that bag of Dicks taste?  lol

I don't give a fuck about Robert Bruce,

Hey, RTP!!!   We agree on something!

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 05:21:31 PM »
Look, Cocksucker, (and my apologies to any cocksuckers who are offended by my calling Whootie one), you are one sick sonofabitch, and your pathetic edits to take what I say out of context are laughably ridiculous.

You completely miss the point---that you and your child-abusing ilk deserve FAR WORSE than any invectives that have been thrown your way on a goddamn message board.

I'm not even gonna comment on anything you have to say about my friendship with AB-----other than to say you again illustrate your willful ignorance.

I'd ask you step outside were you to say what you have said to her here in a bar........and your cowardly ass would back down in less time than it took for your daddy to ejaculate down your momma's asscrack the night you were conceived, on the deck of that merchant marine ship outta Panama.........

Whootie, I don't know anything about you, as far as your physical size, athletic ability,  strength, fighting ability, etc., but I do know that a cowardly sack of shit like yourself would get his ass handed to him in a heartbeat were he to in person talk the shit you talk over the internet.  You got no balls, and shit for brains.  I can smell it over the Web, fer chrissake, the stench of your putrid, cowardly, child-abusing-for-profit, feces-filled soul.

Fuck you and all of your ilk, I am done wasting time with human waste such as yourself.

Kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
RTP2003, Eat a bag of Dicks lol.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
Look, Cocksucker, (and my apologies to any cocksuckers who are offended by my calling Whootie one), you are one sick sonofabitch, and your pathetic edits to take what I say out of context are laughably ridiculous.

You completely miss the point---that you and your child-abusing ilk deserve FAR WORSE than any invectives that have been thrown your way on a goddamn message board.

I'm not even gonna comment on anything you have to say about my friendship with AB-----other than to say you again illustrate your willful ignorance.

I'd ask you step outside were you to say what you have said to her here in a bar........and your cowardly ass would back down in less time than it took for your daddy to ejaculate down your momma's asscrack the night you were conceived, on the deck of that merchant marine ship outta Panama.........

Whootie, I don't know anything about you, as far as your physical size, athletic ability,  strength, fighting ability, etc., but I do know that a cowardly sack of shit like yourself would get his ass handed to him in a heartbeat were he to in person talk the shit you talk over the internet.  You got no balls, and shit for brains.  I can smell it over the Web, fer chrissake, the stench of your putrid, cowardly, child-abusing-for-profit, feces-filled soul.

Fuck you and all of your ilk, I am done wasting time with human waste such as yourself.

Kill yourself and make the world a better place.

It amazes me to watch cowards like yourself always talking shit on the internet when they feel safe behind their computer.   You’re a big tough guy, RTP2003,  talking about someone’s father ejaculating down their mothers crack,  I have met tough guys like you before.  The minute you stepped into the alley you would piss your pants and run home.  We both know that.  You use people to make a point and then toss them aside like yesterdays trash.  You have no self respect at all nor do you respect others.  If you did have any balls you would stand toe to toe and discuss the issues instead of acting like a tough guy.

Again.. wink… How does that bag of Dicks taste!  I think the readers have your number now!!

(Tough guy, RTP2003 on the right)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: Whooter---Eat a bag o' dicks.
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
Bring it, Whootie.  I'll box you for charity anytime, anyplace, anywhere.  We can do it UFC style if you really wanna get hurt.  We'll sell tix and give the $$$ to FICA.  I'm down if you are, asswipe.  Seriously.  Back your dick-filled mouth up.  PM me and we can work out a venue.  I'll even give you six months to prep for it.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
RTP2003---Eat a bag o' dicks.
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »
Bring it, Whootie.  I'll box you for charity anytime, anyplace, anywhere.  We can do it UFC style if you really wanna get hurt.  We'll sell tix and give the $$$ to FICA.  I'm down if you are, asswipe.  Seriously.  Back your dick-filled mouth up.  PM me and we can work out a venue.  I'll even give you six months to prep for it.

Ha,Ha,Ha  its funny how people like you are all up for the boxing thing but you run away from the issues like a coward.  We are on the computer now and you are upset because I proved that I never brought up Anne Bonneys rape.  It was DJ that brought it up, even Anne admits to that.  But that infuriates you because you are afraid to get mad at DJ because that goes against the rules.  You need to be somehow pissed off at me so you start to insult me with the "Eat a Bag o' Dicks" and the "Ejaculation on my mothers crack"  real intelligent.  You and DJ should compare PhD's, lol, you both fail at using your minds but like to fantasy fight and insult the posters like highschool drop outs.

Here is your UFC match (old-school):

RTP2003 saying :  "Whooter please dont ask me to stand up again, you made your point!, hand me the Bag o' Dicks, please don't hit me again."

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 09:10:11 PM »
No PM from Whootie, offering to take me up on a charity event.  Oh yeah, I'm just being my Whootie-wannabe-internet -tough-guy self.

Put up or shut up, Whootie.  Go lick your dead kids ass, for all I care.  But at least be honest about the cowardly, child-abuse facilitating, deranged, lying sack of shit that you are.

I' stand by my offer, Whootie.  We can work out all the legal niceties at any reputable gym or dojo in the country.  Fuck you and your sick, weird need to torture teenagers.  No amount of teens that you hurt now can bring back, or in any way absolve your complictiy in the death of, your son.

Feeling angry yet, Whootie?  I hope so, 'cause maybe that's the motivation you need to make you accept my offer.  I have never fought professionally, or even amateur,  but I am confident I can kick your slimy ass from here to Hell.  The money could go to fighting institutional child abuse, but then again, child abuse is the kind of thing you endorse, isn't it?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »
No PM from Whootie, offering to take me up on a charity event.  Oh yeah, I'm just being my Whootie-wannabe-internet -tough-guy self.

Good job!!

Put up or shut up, Whootie.  Go lick your dead kids ass, for all I care.  But at least be honest about the cowardly, child-abuse facilitating, deranged, lying sack of shit that you are.

Wow!!  You and Dysfunction Junction must be friends.

I' stand by my offer, Whootie.  We can work out all the legal niceties at any reputable gym or dojo in the country.  Fuck you and your sick, weird need to torture teenagers.

Ha,Ha,Ha  now I torture Teenagers, this is classic!

No amount of teens that you hurt now can bring back, or in any way absolve your complictiy in the death of, your son.

Oh No!!,  RPT2003 said my son is dead!!  Wait while I run up stairs to check.

Feeling angry yet, Whootie?  I hope so, 'cause maybe that's the motivation you need to make you accept my offer.  I have never fought professionally, or even amateur,  but I am confident I can kick your slimy ass from here to Hell.  The money could go to fighting institutional child abuse, but then again, child abuse is the kind of thing you endorse, isn't it?

I am in white, RTP2003 says:  "Whooter you can do better than that!  That was nothing but a flesh wound!!  Are you going to accept my offer of not?"

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:15:27 PM »
Any decent human being would have compassion for all people.

And here we have Whooter John making fun of the death of his own son:

Let me answer for JD again. He may be at another funeral of a dead relative he did in. I think he has killed off most of his family, he is a morbid fuck. He saves the price of a ticket at the movie theater... so there is an upside for him, there always is.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27219&p=344186&hilit=fuck#p344186

John, as always we can discuss any matter you like, but please don't pretend for one second that you have any compassion for anyone.

Oh by the way, that's called backing up my claims and providing links. Something despite comments from you like this:

I am one of the few here who manages to supply links with most of my posts.

Is an absolute lie. Case in point; You have yet to back up any of your lies about myself and the amount of time spent in HLA, the circustances regarding DJ leaving HLA, the reasons behind Anne's placement in straight, Ajax's relationship with his son, Deborah's custody status and many others. All people who proved you wrong and exposed you for what you are, and you whom you felt entitled to lie about. You are an absolute coward who cannot stand behind his own words. Whenever that changes you let me know son. I won't hold my breath.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 11:17:39 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
RTP2003 err on the side of caution because Whooter studied Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Rickson Gracie for several years.

Gatekeeper I knew you were lurking out there some where.' why don't you do your job instead of sticking up for whooter?
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
Sorry, RTP, as much as I love what you've said, I gotta put this thread in the offa.  I'll bookmark it and you can feel free to link to it from your signature, for example.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:25:03 PM »
Where is the "keeper"? No blurb for him?
He takes part in this mess, when it's his job to clean it up.
DO YOUR DAMN JOB!!!
?©?€~¥@