Author Topic: atlanta straight  (Read 15523 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
atlanta straight
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2006, 06:56:00 AM »
Calling Atlanta Survivors...On another thread here on our forum we have been discussing the possibility of having a simultanious memorial service at each of the facilities.

Anyone from the Atlanta facility who is intrested in this gathering can PM me so that we can start coordinating and putting in our input on what will be read at the memorial as our voice is important and needs to be heard.

If you know any other survivors from Atlanta, please be sure to communicate with them as well.

We also need to compile a list of those who are no longer with us except for in spirit as that is what this gathering will mostly for.

"Today the healing can begin."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
atlanta straight
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2006, 07:48:00 AM »
Hey you! Wake up!
Open your swollen eyes
Erosion invades you mind
A cancer that grows over time

Hey you! Rise up!
Rise to fight, eliminate
Burn your fuse to detonate
The human machines of hate

All these years they've tried to break you
To your knees
Anger scours right through your veins

Now it's time to put an end
To all the lies
Now it's time to take control
Of your life

Wake up! Rise up!
Open minds will dominate
Burn your fuse to detonate
The human machines of hate

Hypocrisy
You can't believe
Machines of hate
A disease that infiltrates

Persist for resisance
Resist their insolence
You are a dissident
Burn away conformity

They have tried to break you
They have tried to break you

Persist for resisance
Resist their insolence
You are a dissident
Burn away conformity

(Click Sig Below)

[ This Message was edited by: NAILBOMB on 2006-07-11 04:50 ]
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..

• View Profile
atlanta straight
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2006, 08:51:00 AM »
On 2006-07-11 03:56:00, Doc Slow wrote:

"Calling Atlanta Survivors...On another thread here on our forum we have been discussing the possibility of having a simultanious memorial service at each of the facilities.

Anyone from the Atlanta facility who is intrested in this gathering can PM me so that we can start coordinating and putting in our input on what will be read at the memorial as our voice is important and needs to be heard.

If you know any other survivors from Atlanta, please be sure to communicate with them as well.

We also need to compile a list of those who are no longer with us except for in spirit as that is what this gathering will mostly for.

"Today the healing can begin.""

I would like to make an ammendment to my previous statement as we will be mourning the loss for our own personal values as well such as Integrity, Love, Trust, Sanity as well as Self Esteem.

Everyones input is important as we need to make a compilation of everyones input to create what is to be read.

This may be the thing that seperates us from revenge to being about retribution.

[ This Message was edited by: Doc Slow on 2006-07-11 05:53 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
atlanta straight
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2006, 10:58:13 AM »
Let's talk about what a manipulative druggie whore you are.

• View Profile
Land Marks
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2006, 06:28:56 PM »
I remember going in to the facility everyday and a couple places we would pass would always catch my intrest. The first one was the big chicken ( the building that looked like a giant chicken ), Big Boys Toys (this one I would always get in trouble with my old-comer about, they sold mean ass muscle cars, and while I was misbehaving my old-comer put a jacket over my head before we got to it so I couldn't see them), and last but not least Cobb County head start which was right across the street from the building.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Land Marks
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2006, 09:16:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Doc Slow""
while I was misbehaving my old-comer put a jacket over my head before we got to it so I couldn't see them)

I was just thinking about how very much the oldcomers seemed to hate and really be bent on not liking, not giving, anything you liked or wanted you could not have.

I guess they were afraid of being accused of being soft on their newcomer or something. They knew they had to kick ass and make a complaint newcomer. That was on them. Remember how much that was on them? I forgot about that. On me, too. Once I didn't let this newcomer do something reasonable because it was unusual and I wasn't used to the rules, i got confused about whether it was right or wrong, I "had a doubt about it". Head games. If I'm in with someone playing a lot of head games, I get out.

They made me shy of my own self, like I was always having to confess some sin, seek opinion, even my own feelings weren't really mine to feel anymore because I had compulsions towards finding myself guilty of not really feeling what I felt, or like the voices I heard of the straightlings critiquing my inner experience of whatever I might have felt and thought before the needle got stuck and skipped and skipped. I turned into one of them, and turned on myself with straight's own venom. I felt the bite, I didn't know which voices to shut up, who's right.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: atlanta straight
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »
Hey Botched, I just wanted to remind you to tell the filmmakers all about the "bathroom incident" when you get interviewed this weekend. Tell them all about it. Let the whole world know what happened to us at that place.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2010, 11:52:26 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Hey Botched, I just wanted to remind you to tell the filmmakers all about the "bathroom incident" when you get interviewed this weekend. Tell them all about it. Let the whole world know what happened to us at that place.

I heard there are some Atlanta people (ex-staff? maybe people who were involved?) on some fb group who try and deny that this ever happened..  :o

...can't wait to expose this incident so they can shut the hell up.

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2010, 10:16:31 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

I heard there are some Atlanta people (ex-staff? maybe people who were involved?) on some fb group who try and deny that this ever happened..  :o

...can't wait to expose this incident so they can shut the hell up.

Jim Lloyd was one of the fifth phasers who really liked doing the order... He really took alot of pride and pleasure in it as I recall...

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 05:55:04 AM »
Do tell about this "bathroom incident" do tell......................... :timeout:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 11:41:43 AM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Do tell about this "bathroom incident" do tell......................... :timeout:

There were alot of misbehavors in group at the time. Days off had been called in and the tension level in the group was very very high. Oldcomers were being confronted and set back for not keeping the misbehavors in line. The days had become just one long confrontation rap. Exec-staff Dennis buttimer ordered Jim Lloyd (and others I believe) to carry out a systematic physical assault on each and every misbehavor in the group. It was done like this: Several large upper phasers were selected to carry out the mission. A misbehavor was selected out of group, picked up by his beltloop and dragged into the bathroom at the side of group. Once inside the bathroom the newcomer was slapped, punched, kicked, stripped naked, spat on, head shoved down toilet and urinals, the whole time being verbally assaulted. Each individual assault lasted anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes, would be my guess.. When one misbehavor had been thoroughly destroyed he would be brought out of the bathroom and paraded before the group to show everyone their newly acquired black eyes, brusies, cuts and scrapes. Then another was selected and it started over again. On and on it went for hours as each misbehavor had their turn in the bathroom. I can only imagine the absolute terror this must have inspired in the really new-newcomers. I had been there for about a year and a half by this point and i had seen alot of people abused in alot of ways but it had never happened before to so many at once and in such a systematic Nazi-ish way.
There was some fallout from the incident. Some parents pulled their kids from the program and there were a couple of lawsuits. Dennis Buttimer walked out in front of the group and denied that he had ordered it. Imagine that: Exec-staff trying to convice this group of kids that he didn't really want it to happen that way. He was a low down lying mother fucker for sure. Botched, you wanna add anything to this? I know you were there that day.

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »
Sure I can add a little more, the execution of the order was done during senior staff rap.. Senior staff members Monty Bingham and Kris Mazur were the ones that isuued the order to 5th phase staff trainee Jim Lloyd to do what ever it takes to make them change... Ben Ambrose was probably the worst misbehaver we had at the time and he was the one that pissed Dennis Buttimer off the most hence the reason he issued the order to senior staff... Afterwards during executive rap he tried to lay the blame on over-zealous 5th phasers... was not a couple weeks and Dennis Buttimer was replaced by some other Executive Staff member that was the recruiter from Shepherd's way out of N.C... And they assumed that by changing staff the lawsuit from the Ambrose's would disappear. Straight got sued, but Dennis Buttimer did not receive any kind of punishment.. He still runs some kind of counseling thing in Atlanta.. He should have to face every newcomer that was assaulted and get his rightful punishment.