Author Topic: ED - not spam  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Samara

• View Profile
ED - not spam
« on: December 19, 2010, 11:08:20 PM »
OK you're right, who gives a fuckaroo?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:47:03 AM by Samara »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ED - not spam
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 12:08:44 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 12:25:01 AM »
samara wrote
"Advice?"

a).Big deal
b).so what?
c).and................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Wait for  it..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
WHO GIVES A FUCK!

You said we would make fun.............................................................................................................................................
?©?€~¥@

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 12:36:08 AM »
Who gives a fuck? Well,that's the point. They can't. ummm. the electro ejac looks.... like a penile lobotomy....

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 12:37:44 AM »
Times like this, I miss TAC because he knows everything. Even had his own advice column here but doesn't remember it.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 01:35:42 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Times like this, I miss TAC because he knows everything. Even had his own advice column here but doesn't remember it.
 :rofl:
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 07:07:25 AM »
"Advice?"

Have you tried wearing something sexy? ; )
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:17 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
"Advice?"

Have you tried wearing something sexy? ; )

Do you have anything sexy ?????

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 11:06:30 AM »
DJ: You are so funny - I deleted the long initial post because I wrote it when bored and grading work after I met friend for coffee (None-ya read it) who was having issues with new guy. She is younger than I am (she is 29; I am 40) so I think she was hoping I had experience with this particular issue, but this is one area I don't... yet. Her bf is 42, and she is coming off another rel where it was non existent. So, yeah I had her google and talk to doc (her bf won't take pharma) but what else can I tell her? I don't know. I gave her a bunch of tips for relaxing, no pressure fun, but she is not comfortable with some of those methods. The big problem is she takes it personally - that is why she talked to me about it. They are both athletic and very healthy, and you'd think that would be enough, but wtf do I know? I'm not their sex therapist. But thought y'all could be ! :) But what guy here is going to say, I had this and this is what I did?

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 11:28:36 AM »
I think this guy is probably having some self-confidence issues about getting back in the saddle which could probably cause his issue.  He hasn't done it in a long time and is worried it won't go well.  That's my armchair diagnosis.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »
Well, he hasn't had a gf in a year and the one before my buddy was 24 and they broke up after he caught her chronically cheating (I think she used him to get to US). Maybe that played a role. He is very introverted. I told her no pressure - including the downer of her own - and just relax and ... first but I think her neuroses is getting in way.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
Those danged neuroses get in the way of everything I bet!  She has to relax, keep it easy and bring him along slowly through being very generous in that department.  Either that or just go get a nother guy who can get it up right now and move on!

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 12:06:40 PM »
I am discussing this right now with our expert SWISGAR SWIGELF.
He is the expert here so hold on.... :on phone:
[attachment=0:1lk2za3e]sexklok.jpg[/attachment:1lk2za3e]
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams