Author Topic: NATSAP members dropping out  (Read 12215 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

I think anyone who has read my posts know that I dont view things in black and white. I can see typically see both sides of an argument.  NATSAP can be considered a little weak without being viewed as useless.  I am able to make that distinction but in your post above you were not able to separate that out.

Wow.....what happened while I was gone?   You've really gone off the deep end now.  I mean, you've always been a prick, but......WOW.

Don't be idiotic. You think Whooter is here just giving his honest opinion? Whooter is a troll. Trolls will say whatever required to get a rise out of the audience. The audience here, hates programs. So what does he say? Programs are wonderful. It's that simple. That is why you get up every morning and come to check fornits, and argue with Whooter. It's pathetic, all of you. The same argument, every single fucking day. Don't you ever get tired of going in circles with each other?  You waste so much time and energy on an internet troll, how sad for you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I think anyone who has read my posts know that I dont view things in black and white. I can see typically see both sides of an argument.  NATSAP can be considered a little weak without being viewed as useless.  I am able to make that distinction but in your post above you were not able to separate that out.

Wow.....what happened while I was gone?   You've really gone off the deep end now.  I mean, you've always been a prick, but......WOW.

I think this is The Grand Finale.  He has been very busy the past few days with really nasty and false personal attacks, so you're not alone.

Are you mentally ill? How many times have you claimed that because of you (of course) that Whooter will soon be banned, tarred and feathered and run out of fornits forever? The time is coming, it's soon, bla, blah, bla. You are so full of shit. You are here everyday having the same damn argument with a troll, wow, big life accomplishment there!! Your parents would be so proud. Whooter is pathetic. Probably a combination of anger/loneliness and hatred for people like you drives them to post here all day, everyday. Yet you are here to reply and keep it going. Fuck you Dysfunction for being an egomaniac, and your punishment for this character flaw is a lifetime of pointless arguing on fornits with trolls. I am flabbergasted at how people take this all seriously, you act like defeating Whooter is some kind of righteous agenda. You are pathetic and with every post you continue to demonstrate that. How sad you have nothing better to do with your life.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2010, 11:41:35 AM »
But you spend your life giving the play by play of it.  Isn't that even more of a waste?  Doesn't that make you even more pathetic?  Just askin'.

I did get Whooter banned for a week just a few weeks ago, BTW.  Right now he has another case in the Supreme Court with a much bigger penalty riding on it.  Like I said, give it a few days.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Don't be idiotic. You think Whooter is here just giving his honest opinion? Whooter is a troll. Trolls will say whatever required to get a rise out of the audience. The audience here, hates programs. So what does he say? Programs are wonderful. It's that simple. That is why you get up every morning and come to check fornits, and argue with Whooter. It's pathetic, all of you. The same argument, every single fucking day. Don't you ever get tired of going in circles with each other?  You waste so much time and energy on an internet troll, how sad for you.
:notworthy:

Are you mentally ill? How many times have you claimed that because of you (of course) that Whooter will soon be banned, tarred and feathered and run out of fornits forever? The time is coming, it's soon, bla, blah, bla. You are so full of shit. You are here everyday having the same damn argument with a troll, wow, big life accomplishment there!! Your parents would be so proud. Whooter is pathetic. Probably a combination of anger/loneliness and hatred for people like you drives them to post here all day, everyday. Yet you are here to reply and keep it going. Fuck you Dysfunction for being an egomaniac, and your punishment for this character flaw is a lifetime of pointless arguing on fornits with trolls. I am flabbergasted at how people take this all seriously, you act like defeating Whooter is some kind of righteous agenda. You are pathetic and with every post you continue to demonstrate that. How sad you have nothing better to do with your life.
:notworthy:
TROLL FEEDERS  :ftard:  :beat:  :timeout:  :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2010, 11:48:37 AM »

I did get Whooter banned for a week just a few weeks ago, BTW.

Well then, you can die a satisfied man, because your life truly had meaning. You are fucking insane, just like all the other losers who get trapped in Whooter's net. Tha'ts right, Whooter is trolling you and has you in his net. He is in control of you, not the other way around. You know what? I bet Whooter is laughing at you right now. Sure, he's a troll and annoying sometimes. But people like you and Anne Bonney who feed trolls , day after fucking day, are the worst. Ban yourslef from fornits, do us all a favor!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »

I did get Whooter banned for a week just a few weeks ago, BTW.

Well then, you can die a satisfied man, because your life truly had meaning. You are fucking insane, just like all the other losers who get trapped in Whooter's net. Tha'ts right, Whooter is trolling you and has you in his net. He is in control of you, not the other way around. You know what? I bet Whooter is laughing at you right now.
Yep
Sure, he's a troll and annoying sometimes.
annoying all times [quote="Guest"But people like you and Anne Bonney who feed trolls , day after fucking day, are the worst. Ban yourslef from fornits, do us all a favor![/quote] Woah there. Going too far now

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2010, 12:15:25 PM »
He's not laughing.  Just look how he's acting out.  It's actually Whooter who has blown a gasket, is out of control and is a compulsive poster.  I like to use his sickness to bring attention to topics I'd like to be viewed and also to help those topics climb in search engine rankings.  He's a useful idiot.  All of the good posts and discussion are in the first few pages and then Whooter's rage and insecurity keep the thread on top as he posts compulsively.  If he fucks up the thread right away, I report it to moderators so they clean it up and then when the thread has run its course, but isn't easily searchable,
I get Whooter to keep it at the top and improve its rankings.  It's a system I like to use.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2010, 12:28:17 PM »

:roflmao:  :roflmao:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2010, 12:40:50 PM »
If whooter is so integral to your annoying system then why do you want him banned? Can;t you come up with a better system than keeping stupid troll feeding threads at the top?

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2010, 12:40:55 PM »
Quote from: "Family Light"
If  Ethics Committees were to be assigned the task of investigating complaints, looking into situations their own members became aware of and communicate informally,  then gathering and presenting evidence to a different body that is impartial to judge the situation,  we believe that the compliance with the standards would be vastly enhanced.  We believe that this approach would close the gap between what is on paper in well written ethics statements, and what actually occurs, would be narrowed.  

We are aware of specific noncompliance in both NATSAP and IECA that are in addition to specific concerns reported on this website.   We don’t enter formal complaints where we lack evidence that we can present without breaking confidentiality and without risking a complex legal entanglement.  Like most people, we are reluctant to take on the role of prosecutor.  We believe the alleged standards of both NATSAP and IECA would be far more credible if these organizations would supply the investigative body and the prosecutor and not just the tribunal.

NATSAP is basically useless, even according to EdCons.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »
For those readers unfamiliar with the topic of NATSAP more information can be found here:

NATSAP Information

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2010, 12:50:16 PM »
More on NATSAP and its ineffectiveness:

Quote from: "Child Neglect and Abuse in Private Residential Facilities"
Following the testimony by the parents, Ms. Moss of NATSAP, a trade organization of 180 residential
treatment programs that served 16,000 youth in 2006, described her organization and its efforts to work
to ensure that only programs of the highest quality are on the market. She indicated that early in 2007,
the NATSAP Board of Directors had passed a new requirement for membership. The Board now requires
that all prospective members must either be licensed by a state mental health agency, or accredited by an
appropriate mental health accrediting organization. Ms. Moss indicated that her organization was not an
accrediting organization itself, and did not look upon itself as providing a “Good Housekeeping Seal of
Approval” to programs.

Rep. Todd Russell Platts pointed that of the 10 programs studied by GAO, five were NATSAP members
at the time of the fatality, and that while two of these programs had since closed, three continued to operate.

Rep. Dale E. Kildee asked Ms. Moss about the number of complaints that NATSAP had looked into of
their member programs, and asked for records on this. While Ms. Moss indicated that the primary benefits
that NATSAP members receive are educational benefits, such as access to conferences and regional meetings,
Rep. Kildee noted that member programs “may gain a certain credibility” by belonging to NATSAP that
can be used for marketing.
He indicated that NATSAP has “something to prove to this Committee and the
American public that you are supplying more than just credibility.”

Mr. Kutz noted that the NATSAP logo was displayed prominently in the marketing of the programs
that they had studied, and Dr. Pinto reported that parents with whom she had talked often referred to a
program’s membership in NATSAP, and were not sure how to interpret what it meant. Dr. Pinto also reported
that parents have no place to get accurate and complete information about programs, and that in earlier
correspondence, NATSAP had referred to concerns about the problem of abuse and neglect in residential
treatment as “the noisy complaint of a few individuals.”
Ms. Moss indicated that NATSAP wanted to improve
the quality of residential treatment, that they had already taken some steps in this direction by strengthening
the membership requirements, and that their Board would take the input from the Committee under close
consideration.

Dr. Pinto reported that she had conducted an on-line survey of youth and parents in an attempt to
determine if in fact the complaints about residential treatment were restricted to a few isolated incidents, or
were more widespread. Over a six-month period she received more than 700 responses to a lengthy survey.
Respondents had participated in 85 different programs in 23 states, and while some respondents reported
having positive experiences, complaints of mistreatment were widespread and significant. The complaints
included deficiencies in health care and sanitation, unreported incidents of physical and sexual abuse, violation
of basic human rights such as privacy and dignity, requiring individuals to endure painful stress positions for
extended periods of time, providing very little food and inadequate nutrition, engaging in cruel and dangerous
thought reform procedures, and using seclusion and restraint procedures excessively. Overall, Dr. Pinto
indicated that the survey respondents had expressed “profound distress about their residential care experiences.”

In only six months Dr. Pinto received over 700 complaints.  Staggering data.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »
NATSAP stands for: The National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs

NATSAP Information

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2010, 12:58:03 PM »
I am tired of smelling your garbage disfuntion junction.  You are very annoying, what program were you in?

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »
Actually, many of the programs that had deaths and serious abuse problems *were* NATSAP members, including the one in which Paul Lewis’ son died. How did he die? He was sent to the program because he was suicidally depressed. He threatened to commit suicide. The program thought he was faking and ignored him. He hung himself. The program had *no* plan for dealing with suicides and Ryan’s threats were *not* evaluated by professional staff.

There is *no* evidence that these programs help *anyone*– and lots of risk. Anecdote is not evidence. If your child has a particular problem, find professionals who deal with *that problem* not with a one-size-fits-all punitive program that says it can treat Asperger’s with the same approach it uses on addiction.

And if a program will not let you talk to your child, makes your child “earn” the privilege of talking with you, or tells you to ignore your child’s complaints of abuse– run the other direction. If you are told to automatically ignore complaints, how would you know if they are true? Any program that sees all teens with mental health problems as “liars” and “manipulators” doesn’t empathize with teens and therefore will not be effective in treating them and will be dangerous, as real health complaints will be ignored.

Link

-Arthur Schopenhauer