Author Topic: Whooter - King of the OFFA!  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Whooter - King of the OFFA!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
I like watching the show.  whooter speaks, dj speaks.   :jerry: They both make fucking assholes out of themselves and whooter makes dj look like a chump everytime :rocker:  sad but true.  We need to unleash pile of dead kids on this boys ass. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 06:42:47 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Thanks for the advice, Guest.  Just a clarification though...Whooter does spend all day and night here every day and night, true.  I mostly do "drivebys" when I'm bored at work.  But your point is taken.  The main reason, and I have stated this before, that I respond to Whooter's idiotic rantings is because he sells programs.  I feel I need to do whatever I can to keep him from getting asses in chairs and heads in beds.  How would you feel if some kid were raped, maimed or killed in a program Whooter refers to because he was allowed to rope in a parent without a proper exposition on who he is and what he does?  Basically speaking, I have exposed Whooter to the light of day and destroyed his credibility, so now nobody belives what he says and simply dismisses him as a troll, which he clearly is.  His message gets muddied and he gets exposed for the sick wierdo that he is and it only takes a few minutes a day to keep him under my heel.  As long as he's boot-jacked he is ineffective at getting out his message and gaining recruits for The Machine.  

The only way to beat an internet troll is to ignore them.

Hold that thought and check back with me in a few days.  You might be surprised.

Take care and have a happy holiday!

DJ has performed a valuable service here. Gotta have somebody manning the ramparts and keeping the barbarians away from the door. Sometimes it is ugly, but unfortunately it is necessary.
Now Whoot is attempting to expand his mayhem by dominating the OFFA section. If it continues we may have to go nuclear and unleash Troll Control or DannyB11 on his ass.  :beat:

That could happen if it becomes required, shaggys.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »
Quote from: "Whoooter"
Quote from: "whoooter"
I like watching the show.  whooter speaks, dj speaks.   :jerry: They both make fucking assholes out of themselves and whooter makes dj look like a chump everytime :rocker:  sad but true.  We need to unleash pile of dead kids on this boys ass. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Whooter you know you don't want PODK in this. Loose cannon for sure. I like him though.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:12 PM »
whooter makes dj look like a chump everytime :rocker:  sad but true.  We need to unleash pile of dead kids on this boys ass. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

DJ is becoming known for his lack of links and I have exposed this.  There really isnt much left to him except trolling or spewing his rage.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 07:08:28 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Quote from: "Whoooter"

Whooter you know you don't want PODK in this. Loose cannon for sure. I like him though.

I think everyone knows that I am not a fan of PODKs.  He puts his own need for drama above the welfare of the children and I think this is wrong.

Just my opinion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 07:56:42 PM »
Whooter licked PODKs scrotum sacks  and licked his asshole! :fuckoff:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 10:49:57 PM »
Did somebody say Whooter?[attachment=0:izixeikt]ted_kennedy_hooters.jpg[/attachment:izixeikt]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 05:31:15 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Did somebody say Whooter?[attachment=0:92zyysse]ted_kennedy_hooters.jpg[/attachment:92zyysse]
,,,, :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: