Author Topic: WTSP interview with Sembler last week  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
WTSP interview with Sembler last week
« on: December 06, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
Who do you think Melvin Sembler is talking about in that first paragraph?  

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.as ... yid=159522

Respectfully, Mr. Smith
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: WTSP interview with Sembler last week
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 06:25:54 AM »
Ok....ok, I read the first paragrapgh, reread it, only to re-read it again, I went ahead and read the entire "interview" (WEAK)...Sounds like typical blah-blah-blah from a hack of a public servant. If anything is remotely interesting, it's the comments. I thought there might have been something obvious in that "first paragraph", but alas, I was incorrect. So, that begs the question, what, Mr.Smith was it that you found so compelling in that "first paragraph"?

Thinking I had missed something, I reviewd the visual interview with Mel...word for word, verbatum of what was written. Is Mel speaking in riddles, in code...did I miss something? What exactly is it that I am suppossed to gain from this piece of information, other than an old POS public servant is mouthing off his opinion? So, please enlighten me on the "first paragraph" and it's thus far hidden messages....or am I simply missing the obvious? Or was this post just an effort to make sure someone watched the interview?
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
Ok....ok, I read the first paragrapgh, reread it, only to re-read it again, I went ahead and read the entire "interview" (WEAK)...Sounds like typical blah-blah-blah from a hack of a public servant. If anything is remotely interesting, it's the comments. I thought there might have been something obvious in that "first paragraph", but alas, I was incorrect. So, that begs the question, what, Mr.Smith was it that you found so compelling in that "first paragraph"?

Thinking I had missed something, I reviewd the visual interview with Mel...word for word, verbatum of what was written. Is Mel speaking in riddles, in code...did I miss something? What exactly is it that I am suppossed to gain from this piece of information, other than an old POS public servant is mouthing off his opinion? So, please enlighten me on the "first paragraph" and it's thus far hidden messages....or am I simply missing the obvious? Or was this post just an effort to make sure someone watched the interview?

Ditto.

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 01:58:08 PM »
I think he was talking about his experience with trash digging.  

That he,  Melvin Sembler was a "victim" of a classified data breach, not from an experienced and trained "Ambassador" in handling classified information.

Sembler put classified documents in the trash and has never disputed this fact.  

Why would anyone interview him about classified data security?  

Melvin Sembler put it in the trash to be collected later by a famous trash collector.

I think he took a shot at Bradbury.

Thank you for your input and keep an eye out for my next story on Sembler's counsel later in December 2010.

Respectfully, Mr. Smith