Author Topic: Intrepidnetreporter TRUTH??  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Intrepidnetreporter TRUTH??
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 12:03:00 PM »
On 2003-09-30 06:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-09-29 20:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I guess it had been that important to her,she would have "willed" it to someone so it wasn't up for grabs.  Maybe wwasps was tired of the lies that were posted and decided to post something from real parents and teens as opposed to biased news reports.  Newspapers are entertainment with only about 10% of what is written is fact.  Wasn't she a reporter?  :razz: "

Court documents are not entertainment.  maybe you should look at the website before you denounce it and 30 years of hard work by a very caring, compasionate individual who is now passed.  ok?  be civilized."

By court documents are you talking about http://www.purerebuttal.com?  I didn't see that on the site you're referring to?  No, court documents are what they are and are NOT entertainment, but good resources.  What's on that site that I see are newspaper reports that are entertainment and should be read as entertainment, not fact.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 01:33:00 PM »
speaking of truth in reporting wasn't it Narvin that said that he hadn't read any of the statements from the prisioners of Dundee yet he said "It's all lies"

then the Ombudsman's report came out comfirming that the drugs the kids reported being forced on them were found at Dundee...

sounds like confirmation to me or maybe it's Narvin that's on drugs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »
The Lord is Good the devil is bad

sorry to burst your bubble but the devil was kicked out of heaven (because of pride) and given control of the earth until a time coming soon.

The prince of the air is who controls this place. God controls and protects those that are submitted to him. note submit means..to come under the protection of.

that is why the Bible says ..."Our war is NOT against flesh and blood but principalities of powers of the air"

and sadly you can be affected by the unbelief and unrighteousness of your past generations..but you can choose to break those generational curses and bless many generations that will follow you.

it's really pretty simple yet the Bible also says that those that lean on their own understanding will not understand it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »
On 2003-09-30 09:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-09-30 06:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-09-29 20:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I guess it had been that important to her,she would have "willed" it to someone so it wasn't up for grabs.  Maybe wwasps was tired of the lies that were posted and decided to post something from real parents and teens as opposed to biased news reports.  Newspapers are entertainment with only about 10% of what is written is fact.  Wasn't she a reporter?  :razz: "

Court documents are not entertainment.  maybe you should look at the website before you denounce it and 30 years of hard work by a very caring, compasionate individual who is now passed.  ok?  be civilized."

By court documents are you talking about http://www.purerebuttal.com?  I didn't see that on the site you're referring to?  No, court documents are what they are and are NOT entertainment, but good resources.  What's on that site that I see are newspaper reports that are entertainment and should be read as entertainment, not fact."

re: court docs:
Hello in there!  look again!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2003, 01:43:00 PM »
has nothing to do with pure.  try looking under "teen help documents".  Look at the list of lawsuits.  think you can manage that. Duh!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 01:46:00 PM »
one of the court documents that were on the Intrepidnet site (the previous one with Integrity) said that the Judge in Stanley Goold's mom case had an almost religous attachment to the program...that's a fact!

I've seen many like that...would you not write to your daughter for months if the "program" directed you to?

Would you send a postcard from an exotic holiday to your imprisioned child and write ...so glad you're NOT here?

Who's really in charge of your thinking and your life...have you put the program before your child. Have you put the "wisdom" of the program before your gut insticts or the wisdom of God who gave YOU this child to "train up"  what would he say to you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »
Why are there so many programmed parents happy with the program - yet they spent a small fortune and they now say they have no relationship with their child because the child won't own their program..what kind of nonsense is that...breathe some air and think about it?

HELLO!!!

If you give a rip the future health of your child and your relationship with them ...raise them yourself...

I bet all I have that many of these program parents will regret these decisions yet NEVER be able to admit for fear of the GUILT it may take them through...but then again the program helped them right - their so much better people - yet they incarcerated their children and have seemingly come under the guise of a group that practices thought reform as a means of changing behavior...it may have cost you a fortune but what will it cost your child....for some ALOT!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »
On 2003-09-30 10:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why are there so many programmed parents happy with the program - yet they spent a small fortune and they now say they have no relationship with their child because the child won't own their program..what kind of nonsense is that...breathe some air and think about it?

30 years after induction into The Seed and more than 20 years after I, the littlest one in the brood, fought through the courts to escape Straight, my mother is still very pleased with the Program, as far as I know. I haven't spoken with her in a number of years and my 5 brothers and sisters don't exactly jump at a chance to spend time with her, either.

But the Program did give her something that, aparently, was worth every penny, every hour of dedicated service and every sacrifice she ever made for it. The Program gave her absolution.

Here's the sad ironly. My mom was horribly neglectful and somewhat abusive. But I think we all had or would have come to terms with that and just been thankful for what she did have to give to us. I know I could have. Even after years of Program hell, when I turned 18 I was ready to try and mend our relationship.

Silly me. She didn't want to mend our relationship. She only wanted validation from those evil vampires and was willing to keep on paying and make me keep on paying so she could have it. In her own mind, she's not only an innocent victim of druggiekids and druggieculture, but a superb mother, a true hero and longsuffering martyr.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
--Edmund Burke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2004, 07:45:00 AM »
A good journalist will interview the people they need to and they will visit the places they feel they must go; read what they feel is pertinent or what takes them perhaps in a "different direction" from their departure in SERVICE (yes SERVICE) to a story....

Life effects ALL kinds of people; not just W.A.S.P.s (it cannot be READ another way, sorry) (White Anglo Saxon Protestants).  The acronym itself is terribly inappropriate and very uncaring towards the rest of our human race.

There is no way to be "open" and "shut down" at the same time but "total open-ness" can lead to "madness" in some.  

I have met "survivors" from the Elan program in the 70's and 80's and of them, only one articulate woman was Pro-Elan and she was she said "ambiguous" she simply couldn't say (think of this) that her father would have been  better; as she said he was so physically abusive, so controlling, and her homelife so unbearable, she could deal with Elan, only NOT her guilt, her  OWN CONSCIENCE  at what she witnessed happen to OTHERS and CANNOT FORGET.  

So, she says, it was hard to say "good  or bad" but she knows it made her lose "college" and was earning a degree when she died in her early forties (some know her, and she chatted with me, we talked about "safe things" I think, her kids, my work, she was...like a friend, really) of pancreatic cancer.  

At this date, another important witness/survivor has gone missing and it was heartwrenching.  She called me, because she was scared of winding up "on the street" and if you see her work you'll realize she's a brilliant young artist; and yet, she says she has "lost time" from Elan (Prototype for what I read of Tranquility Bay...very very similar....ask Ginger, there  is a "program" that's words change, but NOT "The  Game" or "Concept" or whatever it is called...) "lost time" for her is PTSD amnesia; and worse.  

I don't think it's easy to face; I think..it's NECESSARY that SOME DO so that the world can know.  

I suggest anyone that has had SOMETHING to do with these groups begin to DISTANCE THEMSELVES from their LEADERS and their HELPERS and to speak to therapists specializing in the area..

Parents, and KIDS, you can learn A LOT on your own or with a group-- possibly here at Fornits, you can start a site, go to P.U.R.E. for the "testimonials" and read them, visit the Elan Survivor's Site by David Hirsh and READ the harrowing  stories there!

Learn from your kids instead of being scared of them or for them who they are and what and accept it.  That is today.  Condemning makes a person shut down and only open up under "duress."  Think abou this. A confession under stress is not even admissable (in the past) in our courts.  That is because people aren't saying what they feel --they are PLEASING the one that is SCARING or OPPRESSING THEM... or trying and may even tell lies about themselves to please, sad as that is.  Our justices don't allow this, thankfully.  

Everyone NEEDS some PRIVACY.  Even just a little bit.

It doesn't start with a group of controlling personalities... I promise!!!  The person I am working with has been doing a graduate course in counselling and nowadays it's about "respecting client boundaries" and "listening."  That is the opposite of what was offered evidentially and anecdotally (they were closed no?) at Tranquility Bay, Straights, Elan  etc.

Don't tell me I do not know.  I have been through some coercive programs myself; a Southern Baptist Church School that had given me early onset anxiety disorders (undiagnosed till I grew up), made me "antisocial" (yes, MADE ME, I am better now, not antisocial, but the anxiety is a lifelong misery sadly...like permanent PTSD which is common,I am finding)...helped me to be frightened, to dwell on life as full of PROBLEMS only our PASTOR seemed to have a handle on.  

His world view was utterly upside down for me and unsettling my mind drained me of my soul. I had sleepless nights, cried myself to sleep, started sleeping in my closet with my sleeping bag like my early childhood blanket, and would NOT TELL MY MOM about the "abuse" the "coercion" which had me questioning my beliefs and scared my Mother would burn in hell...(in this instance)...not the same?

No  and Yes.  I learned to be unsettled, depressed, and to say different things than what I truly felt for "The group" that was going to be "saved."  I promise.  I didn't know what to do and I wanted to DIE but couldn't believe and do not in suicide.To this day, I have  a "pronounced panic disorder."

Before then, I was mildly anxious but after I was sick with depression as well as anxiety, my phobias became manifold, I developed a fear of human touch, lost the ability to "love" for years functioning as a zombie with the words of the church always in my head like a hypnotic spell I was SCARED of breaking; scared of breaking the stream of "save me, make me go to heaven" in my head...which I repeated, repeated, repeated, unable to enjoy anything--fireworks, a carnival...this is what extreme brainwashing does, and it can do worse.  

:skull:

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
--Thomas Paine

Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Intrepidnetreporter TRUTH??
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »
Quote from: "happyguy"
Quote from: "Guest"
He speaks to his advantage. He consistently uses the idea the kids are being untruthful to his advantage.He  has for years. It works because the kids are at rsik teens. That fact has allowed the Program to continue with their lying mistreatmnent of kids for years.

Ken Kay's son Jay has admitted on TV to using pepper spray on kids at TB . That WOULD be considered abuse. Hellooooo Ken  we are on to you!!!
Just a simple advice do not put the pepper spray which children can reach. For safety purposes be sure to keep it on safe area.
Rightio. Stay happy.  ;D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: Intrepidnetreporter TRUTH??
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »
Happy.... :roflmao: