Author Topic: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"  (Read 4797 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 04:13:47 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Don't worry, SOS, he's not going anywhere.  The new rules were put into place to stop trolling and sockpuppeteering like Whooter has been doing for years here.  Now we can see who his puppets were and how he made up his entire family story to promote programs.  Because he can't troll and pose as various people now (e.g. "father of a daughter who did well in her program") he's sort of just relegated to this section of the website.  So he'll be here whenever you want to examine some more of his phony story.

Your a good guy DJ trying to make your new room mate, Son of Serbia, welcome. I think he will get along with your sidekick Bruce also.   You guys can scan my past posts together now and you can help him edit his past posts or pick out a new name.  You should try to share your trolling tips with him  lol.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 04:16:07 PM »
See,SOS?  He has to come back and will never leave.  It's a sickness he has.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control