Author Topic: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« on: October 11, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
THis is total fabricated BS, up inside your stupid f@#$*!g head, thrown up here on a valid forum. Take this f@#$*!g garbage where it belongs to the "OFFA".

Whooter gave a plausible reason as to why he said what he said, if you don't like the answer shove it up your *#s, but this gives you no right to discredit him or his family.

Your the reason this site is not taken serious and we have to have increased monitoring by deputies.
This is your first warning for abusing these threads, Site and rules. A@#*&$e.

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA". So he will get no respect from me when he manipulates this website for his own sick reasons.

Danny, why don't you get down on your knees and suck John Reuben's dick already! Or if you don't want to appear totally gay, have your wife blow him while you watch, and instead of swallowing - she can spit John's sperm back into your mouth. That way you can claim that you're not Gay (because you didn't blow John yourself), while still being able to enjoy the taste of Mr. Reuben's sperm, which you obviously crave so much!  Or just blow Whooter yourself, which is what you really want anyways.

I'm talking to you this way Danny B II, because you're a total fucking jerk off and deserve
no better treatment from me or anyone else on this forum.  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"
THis is total fabricated BS, up inside your stupid f@#$*!g head, thrown up here on a valid forum. Take this f@#$*!g garbage where it belongs to the "OFFA".

Whooter gave a plausible reason as to why he said what he said, if you don't like the answer shove it up your *#s, but this gives you no right to discredit him or his family.

Your the reason this site is not taken serious and we have to have increased monitoring by deputies.
This is your first warning for abusing these threads, Site and rules. A@#*&$e.

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA". So he will get no respect from me when he manipulates this website for his own sick reasons.

Danny, why don't you get down on your knees and suck John Reuben's dick already! Or if you don't want to appear totally gay, have your wife blow him while you watch, and instead of swallowing - she can spit John's sperm back into your mouth. That way you can claim that you're not Gay (because you didn't blow John yourself), while still being able to enjoy the taste of Mr. Reuben's sperm, which you obviously crave so much!  Or just blow Whooter yourself, which is what you really want anyways.

I'm talking to you this way Danny B II, because you're a total fucking jerk off and deserve
no better treatment from me or anyone else on this forum.  :twofinger:

No, your talking to me this way because you don't know any other way to talk. Lets just get honest here. This is how you relate to other males when you are upset at them. Funny how most of the males here go straight to homosexual acts when they are angry with you.

Please would someone in the house who happens to know professionally, explain this. Maybe we can all learn something.

My reaction is to reject the offer or the salacious remarks, as immature acts of a inadequate man.
I would think all the energy you put into those filthy comments, you could have spoke intelligently about your point or made another argument.  

I get the respect I deserve, always have. Thanks for checking on that.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:27:38 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »
Lets recap thus far:
So a poster named Worried Anne posted about her son going to wilderness

In response:
Post “A” said to Worried Anne (The boys mother):
OMG I was there with your kid, what a small world. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your son is gay and had the time of his life sucking off all of us for extra rice. That's the real reason he gained weight.. well.. and he swallows. Extra nutrients!
Link

Post “B” (which was posted by Whooter posting as a “guest”) said:
Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.
Link

And many fornits regulars think that post “B” is a terrible thing to say.  Hmmmm….   I think this says a lot about the people attacking the poster of Post “B” while finding Post “A” to be acceptable.

In every circumstance in life I would like to be known as the person who posted Post “B”  (not “A).

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 06:01:10 PM »
My world has one standard and that is a grown man does not purposely and willfully injure another man out of prejudice.[/b]

Bullshit.  But in any event, I share this view.  I don't form my opinions of others based on predjudice, I form my opinions of them based on their actions.  In this instance,
John Reuben AKA "Whooter" lied - therefore he is a LIAR.  I have no intention to
"willfully injure" John Reuben, I only intend to speak the truth about what he's done
and continues doing.  If having the truth told about John's lies injures him, well I'm sorry,
but you really can't blame me for that.  If I didn't tell the truth about "whooter", then someone else would (and already did for that matter).

As far as I can tell Danny B II, all of your standards are double - meaning that you have one standard for yourself, and a different one for the rest of us.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »
No one has ever proven that I lied on this forum.

Ha,Ha,Ha  Son of Serbia just stepped in it.  Freudian slip?  You should have said "I never lied on this forum",  but you see you just admitted that you lied here but no one has been able to prove it yet.

Classic.

Watchful Yeoman already admitted that he embellishes his stories here today and now SOS admits he lies on the forum.

The list seems to be growing.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Ha,Ha,Ha  Son of Serbia just stepped in it.  Freudian slip?  You should have said "I never lied on this forum",  but you see you just admitted that you lied here but no one has been able to prove it yet.

Classic.

Watchful Yeoman already admitted that he embellishes his stories here today and now SOS admits he lies on the forum.

The list seems to be growing.

Huh? Freudian nothing, Mr. Reuben.  Again, No one has ever proven that I lied on this forum.
Period.  That's not an admission of guilt John, just a statement of fact.  On the other hand,
we all know you're a liar "Whooter".  That's already been proven.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 06:30:03 PM »

lol
Whoops, Son of Serbia had a second chance to redeem himself, but still maintains that he has lied here on fornits.  Your buddy Watchful Yeoman has already admitted to embellishing his stories here on fornits today.
What is this, "coming out day"?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
So just a general question at this point.  If it is okay for Son of Serbia to openly lie here on fornits and admit to lying and Watchful Yeoman admits to embellishing his stories to name a few today.  Why is it so bad that I guest posted saying I had a son with the motive of helping a woman and her son who was in a program?

Does anyone see a double standard?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »

lol
Whoops, Son of Serbia had a second chance to redeem himself, but still maintains that he has lied here on fornits.  Your buddy Watchful Yeoman has already admitted to embellishing his stories here on fornits today.
What is this, "coming out day"?

Yeah, Okay John - whatever you say.  Very well, hear you go - I don't lie on this forum, and I never lied on this forum in my posts concerning my experiences  and the abuses I personally suffered & witnessed at Cedu School Running Springs.  I've never lied about my personal background, my family, my views on programs & the "trouble teen industry", nor have I lied about my political views, my religious beliefs, and my life in general.  I think that just about covers everything.

In any event - the whole reason I stated "No one has ever proven that I lied on this forum" was to illustrate my point to Danny B II that my word is worth something because I am NOT a
proven liar, unlike John Reuben aka "whooter" who in fact is a proven liar.  But as usual, the whole meaning of my post was dismissed by Mr. Reuben, who instead chose to interpret it selectively & present his own distorted view of my words.

Well there you have it.  I guess this means I'm "redeemed", right Mr. Reuben?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »

Yeah, Okay John - whatever you say.  Very well, hear you go - I don't lie on this forum.

Hmmm...  When I tried to explain why I said what I said it was interpreted as damage control intended to cover a mistake.   You will see that if we elliminate the double standard then your explaination has to be rejected the same as mine was.

So you see you are a liar and have been caught several times, Son of Serbia.  You helped to build the double standard you applied to me and you need to live in it the same as I do.

Just try to keep it honest going forward.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »
So just a general question at this point.  If it is okay for Son of Serbia to openly lie here on fornits and admit to lying and Watchful Yeoman admits to embellishing his stories to name a few today.  Why is it so bad that I guest posted saying I had a son with the motive of helping a woman and her son who was in a program?

Does anyone see a double standard?

Better question to ask ourselves:  Is it okay for John Reuben AKA Whooter to openly lie about having a son in the program, get busted lying, and then purposely misrepresent the words of other posters (namely me) as admission of lying, which in fact constitutes yet another obvious lie by Mr. Reuben, for the puropose of justifying the very lie that he (John Reuben) was caught telling in the first place?  

No double standards here John - just a very desperate man (meaning yourself), who doesn't know when to stop making a fool of himself.  By the way - you just admitted that you lied again to help some other lady with a son in the program.

Pay Attention Danny B II, your pal John Reuben aka "whooter" just admitted that he lied
again.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:34 PM »
 By the way - you just admitted that you lied again to help some other lady with a son in the program.

Whoops, Son Of Serbia, that is another lie to add to your list.  You are lying about me posting about a different lady.  

so 1st:  Are you going to explain your intentions of this lie?
2nd:  Should we interpret your explanation as damage control once again?

Geesh Serb,  why are you piling up these lies like this.  You seem desperate. lol  keep digging.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »
SOS wrote:
Yeah, Okay John - whatever you say.  Very well, hear you go - I don't lie on this forum, and I never lied on this forum in my posts concerning my experiences  and the abuses I personally suffered & witnessed at Cedu School Running Springs.  I've never lied about my personal background, my family, my views on programs & the "trouble teen industry", nor have I lied about my political views, my religious beliefs, and my life in general.  I think that just about covers everything.

In any event - the whole reason I stated "No one has ever proven that I lied on this forum" was to illustrate my point to Danny B II that my word is worth something because I am NOT a
proven liar, unlike John Reuben aka "whooter" who in fact is a proven liar.  But as usual, the whole meaning of my post was dismissed by Mr. Reuben, who instead chose to interpret it selectively & present his own distorted view of my words.      LIE,  SOS does this look familar

Well there you have it.  I guess this means I'm "redeemed", right Mr. Reuben?

Yes, you are a liar and a big one at that. Actually you are one of the most despicable liars most of us here have ever met. You pretend you speak for everyone, lie...you pretend you know Whooter, lie...you pretend you have done your homework on Whooter, lie.....You set up a topic "liar" concerning Whooter, knowing that it was not his motivation nor interest to do on the post in question, lie.....you willfully and knowingly mislead readers, lie

There are five lies right there for everyone to see. Serbia you are a pathetic liar with a bone to pick with Whooter and that is all this is about. Stop being pretentious, you are a two bit huckster, snake oil salesmen looking for attention.
Grow up ya freaking clown.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »

Yeah, Okay John - whatever you say.  Very well, hear you go - I don't lie on this forum.

Hmmm...  When I tried to explain why I said what I said it was interpreted as damage control intended to cover a mistake.   You will see that if we elliminate the double standard then your explaination has to be rejected the same as mine was.

So you see you are a liar and have been caught several times, Son of Serbia.  You helped to build the double standard you applied to me and you need to live in it the same as I do.

Just try to keep it honest going forward.

I made a statement of fact - which you misinterpretted this as me admitting to having lied on this forum.  How you came to such a conclusion? I have no Idea.  Clearly, no such admission was ever made by me Mr. Reuben.    I stand by my words, and everyone else clearly understood them, except you (and maybe your follower Danny B II). But I guess that being on the defensive as the proven liar that you are John, you'll do anything to turn attention away from yourself.  You freely admitted to lying John, that's why so many people here including myself are disgusted with you and your behavior.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 07:28:59 PM »

I made a statement of fact - which you misinterpretted this as me admitting to having lied on this forum.  How you came to such a conclusion? I have no Idea.  Clearly, no such admission was ever made by me Mr. Reuben.    I stand by my words, and everyone else clearly understood them, except you (and maybe your follower Danny B II). But I guess that being on the defensive as the proven liar that you are John, you'll do anything to turn attention away from yourself.  You freely admitted to lying John, that's why so many people here including myself are disgusted with you and your behavior.

Look, Serb, you can try to take the attention off yourself, but you have been caught several times now in lies here on the forum and the spotlight is on you.  Now that your lying has been established I have to ask you how do we know you are going to tell the truth going forward?  How are we going to trust that you will not embellish your stories or lie about instances of abuse?
I dont see how we can as readers.  Going forward you will be required to provide links to any statements that you make indicating the source,otherwise we will need to take it as a lie or with a grain of salt.

You damaged your credibility when you were asked if you ever lied on this forum and you responded that you "have never been caught".  This doesnt look too good for you Serbia.  But over time this can be repaired if you can start telling the truth and backing up your stories.