Author Topic: Whooters' and DJ's trolling hilights  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Whooters' and DJ's trolling hilights
« on: August 29, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »
I am hoping by creating this thread that all the fall out, from DJ’s and my guest posts being exposed, can be contained here so that it doesn’t interfere with the open forum and spread into multiple threads causing derailments.

To be fair, since DJ is on Vacation this week,  I will refrain from editing out any evidence of my part in the trolling between the 2 of us.  I have edit control over the “Whooter” account only.  Since psy updated our posts I have edited only 2 posts Those being in the Mark DeGroot trolling battle.  Other than that my posts remain as is.  I have no intention of going back and editing any of my posts anyway.  

I was curious to know who some of the people where that trolled me in the past like Bill Urban, Jake Rios, Pegg Sympsom, Elvis etc. so I went back and looked through some of the old posts.   I have to admit that many of the trolls who I thought were RobertBruce ended up being Dysfunction Junction.  So I owe some apology to Robert, although, I am sure he had his own list of Aliases that he used(uses).  There were so many over the years.   We just wont know unless he ever has his posts strung together.

I will post some of the ones that jump out at me (were funny) and consolidate them here on this thread.  I invite DJ to post some of his favorites also when he returns.  It will be fun to look at the old trolling posts we find.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Whooters' and DJ's trolling hilights
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

I always wondered who the person was that kept accusing me.   I thought this one was RobertBruce but I was wrong it was DJ.  Those flame threads were fun! lol

Dysfunction Junction has a lot more threads to edit because he missed this one.  He will be busy the next few weeks cleaning up his past.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »
Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

Wow, this brings back memories.  This woman was so upset and kept posting in different threads that her nephew was placed into ASR and was being abused there..  I have to give DJ credit this was a good troll.  I never thought this was Dysfunction Junction.  I really believed this woman and that DJ convinced her that ASR was abusive.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 10:39:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I wonder how Marcus feels now after learning that all four of "his kids" at ASR failed with one ending up dead?  Even though it's a small sample, it tells us that ASR has a 100% failure rate and a 25% death rate.  I think a bigger. less biased sample would make these numbers go even higher (Marcus' subjects were hand-picked by Aspen based on the probablility odf success).  Funny how they picked their sample to prove effectiveness and it proves the exact opposite.  Too bad nobody is allowed to do a clinical trial on ASR.  If it were allowed, there would be no more denying Aspen's utter failure to help any kids.

I agree wholeheartedly.  This industry survives on anecdotes of "success" but they really don't deliver any quantifiable results.  They practice pseudo-therapy and publish quasi-scientific "research" which consists of surveys of cherry-picked samples to claim "success."  In reality, they offer no proof, or even any quantifiable evidence, that programs do any good for any person.  Great post.

Ha,Ha,Ha  This guy "Bill Urban"  Trolled me for months and I couldnt figure out what his deal was.  It turns out it was DJ.  You can see he captured the name in his next post about 2 posts below in this link.    Thats Funny.

Link

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:45:18 PM by Whooter »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:40:32 PM »
Well, RobertBruce was indeed right about Whooter.  He's a coward.  

He has a chance to earn some money for a charitable cause, but he's too afraid of big, bad, DJ (a bookworm) to have a fight in the ring for charity.  Whooter is simply a message board bully and a real-life coward.  It's not like anyone would really get hurt and it's for a good cause, but, alas, Whooter is too afraid to step up.  

It tells al ot about his character.  This is why his kids had to go to programs.  Whooter couldn't man up and be a good parent.  He chose the easy way out.

When it comes time to put up or shut up, he runs away.  Why not put your money where your mouth is so DJ can put his fist in your money, little coward?

I think we all knew this is how Whooter would handle confrontation.  Ha, Ha, Ha.

This was DJ posting as "Jake Rios".  I always thought Jake Rios was RobertBruce (sorry Bob).  Jake (DJ) was a busy poster for awhile there and was a survivor.   You can see the name in the thread I captured underneath this one when you click on the link.  Wow DJ really trolled the bejesus out of me.  I thought I had him good a few times when I was trolling him, but he did more posting than I thought.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 10:44:09 PM »
Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

Biz-umpety!

Keep the sunlight on this vampire.

Link

I like this one.  The guest post he is commenting on is one that he wrote.  When he says "Keep the sunlight on this vampire" he is talking about himself.

I remember that besides my posts this whole thread was mostly guest posts.  I didnt know that they were almost all penned by DJ.   I got trolled good on this thread.

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 10:49:53 PM »
[EDITED Monday, August 30, 2010]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:45:59 AM by clitoritis »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »
This was a big one for me.  I thought this person was Bruce or Ajax13,  but it was DJ who posed as ConcernedParent and fabricated that letter.  Someone else owned the name but DJ pretended to be guest posting as them.   He almost pulled it off but screwed up the date.  The date he made up had the wrong day of the week as I remember.  Maybe that post will surface.  It would be fun to review that sometime.

Quote from: "Whooter"
No, I don't.  You PMed me using your TheWho account from fornits to my Concerned Parent account on fornits.  Then you offered your email address to contact you privately to place my son at ASR.  But your email address is John Reuben's email address, too.  That's the facts.  I see you tried to change my quotes though, as you always do.  Are you going to blame it on the "mods" now, too?  Lols.

People should know that you're a convicted criminal with an agenda to fill beds at programs.  You have proved this top be true in your own words.  It's too late to try and take it all back now.  People shouldn't take advice from convicted criminals like you who don't disclose their ties to the TTI industry.

See now that you cant prove anything you just get pissed off.  The bottom line is that you really want me to be this guy and you found some parallels but no smoking gun.  I wasnt in chicago during the time of these meetings and you couldnt even place those other people there.

Look everyone that has a login name also has an email address.  I give psy permission to check my email address and compare it to the one you posted.  Its not mine.  Like you said it belongs to this Reuben guy.  Plus John Reuben wouldnt be signing his emails as  "TheWho" from his place of business to prospective parents who inquire.  Think about it.  Someone has been pulling your leg.

Link

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 10:35:02 AM »
Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!

Link

My intention was to keep this thread light and show the fun side of people trolling each other, but, I dont particularly find this funny, but will post it because I wanted to say that I always thought that all the disgusting posts were from RobertBruce.  I dont know why but it has become clear that DJ has a penchant for this type of post.  There are many of them throughout the database.  Some of these just appear in the middle of a conversation.  This one continues to the next post.  This alias was "John T." if I remember correctly (who I thought was RobertBruce)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 07:01:49 PM »
I am hoping by creating this thread that all the fall out, from DJ’s and my guest posts being exposed, can be contained here so that it doesn’t interfere with the open forum and spread into multiple threads causing derailments.

To be fair, since DJ is on Vacation this week,  I will refrain from editing out any evidence of my part in the trolling between the 2 of us.  I have edit control over the “Whooter” account only.  Since psy updated our posts I have edited only 2 posts Those being in the Mark DeGroot trolling battle.  Other than that my posts remain as is.  I have no intention of going back and editing any of my posts anyway.  

I was curious to know who some of the people where that trolled me in the past like Bill Urban, Jake Rios, Pegg Sympsom, Elvis etc. so I went back and looked through some of the old posts.   I have to admit that many of the trolls who I thought were RobertBruce ended up being Dysfunction Junction.  So I owe some apology to Robert, although, I am sure he had his own list of Aliases that he used(uses).  There were so many over the years.   We just wont know unless he ever has his posts strung together.

I will post some of the ones that jump out at me (were funny) and consolidate them here on this thread.  I invite DJ to post some of his favorites also when he returns.  It will be fun to look at the old trolling posts we find.

Interestingly enough you also assumed that DJ and I were the same person. Let's see if you can handle admitting you were wrong.....again. As for your claim that I troll you under other names I still have nothing to hide. As I've always said Psy is welcome to link up all my post. I only wish I could see your face when you watch as you find none of the people you believe to me aren't.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »
My total number of posts is as of right 3617. Let's see what happens.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Interestingly enough you also assumed that DJ and I were the same person. Let's see if you can handle admitting you were wrong.....again. As for your claim that I troll you under other names I still have nothing to hide. As I've always said Psy is welcome to link up all my post. I only wish I could see your face when you watch as you find none of the people you believe to me aren't.

Yeah, I thought you were many of the aliases that turned out to be DJ too.  You guys always seemed to start posting around the same time......That was so funny, especially Jake Rios and DJ being "Concerned Parent".  I thought for sure you wrote that not DJ or Ajax13.  I think DJ was surprised too.  He thought I was SUCK IT, Queff, and many others, but it turned out he was wrong too.  The funniest was when DJ pretended to be Mark McGroot and then I posted as him too.  DJ was so pissed off that day.

It was fun looking back on all the flame wars we had though, Bruce.  I am sure DJ has some links to some not so flattering posts of mine too that he will share when he gets back.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 07:42:39 PM »
Yes, I find you being wrong about everything hilarious too. What else are you willing to cop to? You have plently of material to pull from.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Yes, I find you being wrong about everything hilarious too. What else are you willing to cop to? You have plently of material to pull from.

You did your share of trolling Bruce, in fact you did more than DJ or I did on each other.... just look at TheWho thread  you posted 545 times just in that thread alone ( that's just counting the posts you logged in for) and that was started to keep the flame wars in one place.  It was a trash heap.. a fun trash heap, but a trash heap just the same.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 03:16:10 PM »
DJ, all those times you were calling me scum and trying to make me look bad because I was thrown in jail for protesting and the whole time you had a record.  Huge double standard, DJ.  

I personally would advise never to tell.  Nothing good can come from it.  Only REAL possibility is getting terminated on the spot.

DEFINITELY don't tell, even when asked.

The laws are all fucked up, yes.  I ended up getting hit with 1-3 in NYS system for my first and only pop - no sale involved.  However, I was CHARGED with A Class felony which carries 25-life in NY.  

If I weren't a great dealer making lots of money, I could never have come up with the shoebox full of cash required for my lawyer's $25,000 retainer and $1000/court day fees and the subsequent dropping of the A, B, and C Class felonies for which I was charged.

I call it "Capital Punishment."  If you have capital, you don't get punished...

Link