Author Topic: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!  (Read 12532 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2010, 08:55:57 PM »
:tup:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:45:14 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »
Not a peep from the admin. This is an admin who gets upset that I post satirical threads about being blackmailed, claiming it never happens here, and accusing me of shaking the very foundation of this forum for making up such ideas. Then here is a real fornits "survivor" making the exact same threats I used in my satire thread, and silence from this same admin. No saying "you should probably shouldn't do that" or "this hurts the credibility of this forum", just silence. This is what people are talking about when they say fornits has a double standard on what is acceptable behavior. It depends on two things. Who is doing it, and who they are targeting, and that's it. Since this is an acceptable target, and a generally accepted conspiracy theory (even though its obviously incorrect to us people with brains) it gets the tacit approval of the admins here. Good job for the people who spoke out against it, you might save this forum from complete ruin just yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
Not a peep from the admin. This is an admin who gets upset that I post satirical threads about being blackmailed, claiming it never happens here, and accusing me of shaking the very foundation of this forum for making up such ideas. Then here is a real fornits "survivor" making the exact same threats I used in my satire thread, and silence from this same admin. No saying "you should probably shouldn't do that" or "this hurts the credibility of this forum", just silence. This is what people are talking about when they say fornits has a double standard on what is acceptable behavior. It depends on two things. Who is doing it, and who they are targeting, and that's it. Since this is an acceptable target, and a generally accepted conspiracy theory (even though its obviously incorrect to us people with brains) it gets the tacit approval of the admins here. Good job for the people who spoke out against it, you might save this forum from complete ruin just yet.

It isn't his or her job to say that sort of shit when it goes down in open free for all.

Learn the forums first dumbass.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2010, 10:57:52 PM »
It amazes me how much of a double standard exists here on fornits and how many people refuse to acknowledge that it even exists.  I have mentioned this to others here and tried to point it out but all I get back is resentment and hatred.  I understand how I am viewed here on fornits and not many people are going to side with me.  But many here claim to really care about each other but these actions tell a different story.. But imagine for a minute that  the situation were reversed and I was threatening a survivor and saying:

Okay, you think I am bluffing.  I have an email right here ready to go to your boss that says you have been bad mouthing him on fornits and making fun of your sister who committed suicide.  I have also cc’d a few other family members.”  So tell me are you going to retract that statement that says you were abused at Rocky Mountain Academy or should I just release these statements to your family, friend and employer.  so heres the deal you have ten minutes......  Either retract the statement that you were abused or I will release the statement to your family and employer… your choice.

So how do you think people would react to this here on fornits?  Would we get silence from Samara and others like we typically do? .. or a few “that’s not cool”?… or “I don’t side with what Whooter is doing”?  Or would we get swamped with  posts asking for me to be banned? Saying I was a disgusting human being.

Just think about it is all I ask.  I watch every day and see that you live day and night with a double standard and you dont even realize it.

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
nothing
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2010, 11:18:04 PM »
:timeout:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:40:32 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
nothing
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2010, 11:20:12 PM »
:karma:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:39:13 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2010, 01:14:58 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
It amazes me how much of a double standard exists here on fornits and how many people refuse to acknowledge that it even exists.  I have mentioned this to others here and tried to point it out but all I get back is resentment and hatred.  I understand how I am viewed here on fornits and not many people are going to side with me.  But many here claim to really care about each other but these actions tell a different story.. But imagine for a minute that  the situation were reversed and I was threatening a survivor and saying:

Okay, you think I am bluffing.  I have an email right here ready to go to your boss that says you have been bad mouthing him on fornits and making fun of your sister who committed suicide.  I have also cc’d a few other family members.”  So tell me are you going to retract that statement that says you were abused at Rocky Mountain Academy or should I just release these statements to your family, friend and employer.  so heres the deal you have ten minutes......  Either retract the statement that you were abused or I will release the statement to your family and employer… your choice.

So how do you think people would react to this here on fornits?  Would we get silence from Samara and others like we typically do? .. or a few “that’s not cool”?… or “I don’t side with what Whooter is doing”?  Or would we get swamped with  posts asking for me to be banned? Saying I was a disgusting human being.

Just think about it is all I ask.  I watch every day and see that you live day and night with a double standard and you dont even realize it.

So True, So True.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2010, 01:20:47 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Looks like the money's there. Here's what I just sent to your son Max:

Max,

Check out http://www.fornits.com . There you'll find a poster who claims to be a John Reuben posting under the name 'TheWho' and 'Whooter'. This poster routinely attacks and belittles those who were abused at the hands of theraputic boarding schools. He routinely claims that any kids who were abused are either lying, or deserved it. He also denies ever having a son, and pretends to have a daughter instead. He has repeatedly made fun of your brother who committed suicide. Just thought you should know. Let me know if you have any questions or need any more information. I've included some of his more blatent and horrible postings so you can verify the information for yourself.

Robert Bruce

Attachment included

Enjoy the fall out John. The longer you delay backing up your claims, the more people I send this information out to.

Well it's about time somebody other than me, Gookin, and Proxied started the ownaj parade. Let's hope there's some life ruination involved. (The thing about John Reuben is that even if he's not Whooter, he still has it coming.)
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2010, 01:22:18 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"

Max,

Check out http://www.fornits.com . There you'll find a poster who claims to be a John Reuben posting under the name 'TheWho' and 'Whooter'. This poster routinely attacks and belittles those who were abused at the hands of theraputic boarding schools. He routinely claims that any kids who were abused are either lying, or deserved it. He also denies ever having a son, and pretends to have a daughter instead. He has repeatedly made fun of your brother who committed suicide. Just thought you should know. Let me know if you have any questions or need any more information. I've included some of his more blatent and horrible postings so you can verify the information for yourself.

Robert Bruce

Attachment included

Enjoy the fall out John. The longer you delay backing up your claims, the more people I send this information out to.

Well it's about time somebody other than me, Gookin, and Proxied started the ownaj parade. Let's hope there's some life ruination involved. (The thing about John Reuben is that even if he's not Whooter, he still has it coming.)

and you don't you fucking warped piece of shit.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2010, 01:43:10 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Max,

Robert Bruce

Attachment included

Pile,  you know that one gimmick I told you about with the phone company? I'm thinking that would be a good one for Rueby. I mean you sorta have to now that Danny is all going aggressive on you and shit.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2010, 01:50:15 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Max,

Robert Bruce

Attachment included

Pile,  you know that one gimmick I told you about with the phone company? I'm thinking that would be a good one for Rueby. I mean you sorta have to now that Danny is all going aggressive on you and shit.

See this does explain much to our audience about you Che, especially since you are a moderator. Why are you snuggling up to someone who purposely and willfully hurt a 15 year old girl. Now your willing to hurt or degrade another member.
Your a moderator here, Che, why do you not act like your one.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »
Che: On it. Not because of anything he's said towards me, but because he still can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're".
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »
Truth, do it. You got my backing. Unleash the hounds so to speak.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2010, 09:04:21 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Stop your whining you stupid little cry baby. You and your followers can paint this as an attempt to stifle your differing opinion all you want, but anyone with half a brain (obviously doesnt include you or friends) can see that it isnt that at all. Your claims werent based on your own experiences, or even your own opinion. You stated things about me that you claimed to be facts, you attempted to blackmail me in an effort to gain support for your positions, and were too stupid to realize I didn't care what you had, because I knew it was nothing. You later released the information yourself anyway anonymously and then later cited yourself as a source.  Now all I'm asking you to do is either back up your claims or admit that you lied. You don't seem capable of ding either. For that reason the emails will continue to be sent out.

Before you or any of your mindless followers get your panties in too much of a twist over this, keep in mind you have attempted this exact thing long before anyone, including me ever did it to you. The only difference is that you did demand I lie for you, I'm just asking to you to tell the truth one way or another. So if you think my actions are reprehensible, what does that say about you John?

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »
So wait, is this a real blackmailing or a fake one? I want to set my fornits outrage meter to the right setting.