Author Topic: this ain't right  (Read 8085 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: this ain't right
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
I don't want to take out all the fun  of the  Synanon Game you are facilitating.  :D

Who said anything about synanon? You sound like Whooter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 09:06:56 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Trollkeeper.What is your problem? Now that we know you are a program mole, I hope that kills off all the fun for you.

If I was in program mode I would put you on a full-time. :D

Is everybody reading this? Our moderator is ex program staffer. And proudly admitts it.
Please tell me I've been punked here.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 09:17:22 PM »
No, but you're kinda acting like one at the moment.
FWIW, this is not a new revelation. He's posted here for some time now
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
I can appreciate your concern, None-Ya... but I will say that I often appreciate a former staffer who validates our experiences. It's not like it's Whooter.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 09:25:23 PM »
since when is it common knoledge that he was a program staffer?
And why would psy( whose opinions I respect) give the keeper that kind of juice? When his name went green,I thought he could be trusted. Guess I was wrong.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »
since when is it common knoledge that he was a program staffer?
And why would psy( whose opinions I respect) give the keeper that kind of juice? When his name went green,I thought he could be trusted. Guess I was wrong.
None-ya, I don’t think the fact that he worked at a program automatically makes him untrustworthy. There are probably a lot of ex- staffers who found themselves employed in a program and because of how strongly they disagree with what occurred there they leave. Some do so and also speak out. Sometimes there are examples of this at the bottom of articles in the comments section.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 09:42:50 PM »
Inculated, I disagree.  Angela Smith, mark babitz and now none-ya has jumped on the bandwagon.  I've learned to lighten up on this issue.   none-ya, IMHO, is using my work experience as leverage to further his/her agenda.
@Gatekeeper:Spell my name right or you get a warning and what agenda would that be?
@None-ya: Do you have an agenda? Do you think Gatekeeper has some secret agenda? If so, what would that be?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 10:06:43 PM »
trollkeeper
you took money from a program, and then question my agenda?
Boy that's some pair off balls
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
You know what really ain’t right?
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »
and what matters far more than any of this ::poke::

More than twenty kids will be waking up to another Monday at Élan tomorrow morning. Hundreds of others will have encounter groups at Daytop to go through on Tuesday and on Wednesday some kid somewhere is going to be in unnecessary  restraints (physical or chemical) because the staff are either untrained to do otherwise or the status quo of their work environment fosters such abuses as routine treatment .

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 05:42:54 AM »
I don't give a shit how you spin things. Having an ex steffer moderate dialog betwween program survivors,is like having an ex nazi moderate dialog betwween holocaust survivors. It's a complete conflict of intest. And your attitude shows that this is true. Good people are leaving this site 1 by 1, and your kind won't happy until they're all gone. We  are supposed to follow your rules, but we don't know anything about you? I call bullshit on that!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »
Is everybody reading this? Our moderator is ex program staffer. And proudly admitts it.

You punked yourself. Gook was also on staff at a couple of places as was Dysfunction Junction. I was on pretraining for staff @ Straight when I split for the final time and the man who convinced me to set up a forum for program survivors in the first place was a parent who had put his son in Straight in Fairfax, Va.

Staff is just another phase of the program. The decisions to let someone moderate a forum have to do with things like their willingness to do it and our belief in their integrity and ability to keep themselves in check most of the time (which is all you can ask and more than you should expect of a human being). I don't put much stock into which walk-on part someone may have played in their particular episode of the Twilight Zone.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 10:22:39 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"

You punked yourself. Gook was also on staff at a couple of places as was Dysfunction Junction. I was on pretraining for staff @ Straight when I split for the final time and the man who convinced me to set up a forum for program survivors in the first place was a parent who had put his son in Straight in Fairfax, Va.

Staff is just another phase of the program. The decisions to let someone moderate a forum have to do with things like their willingness to do it and our belief in their integrity and ability to keep themselves in check most of the time (which is all you can ask and more than you should expect of a human being). I don't put much stock into which walk-on part someone may have played in their particular episode of the Twilight Zone.

Tiz true about the staff thing - unless it was someone hired off the street to staff the place - which is also common. And even so, such a one may have left in disgust and done what they can to expose the abuses.  Or not.  Whatever - I do hope people will take into consideration the requirement of time, ability and willingness of anyone offering to help with the forum.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 10:25:46 AM »
Having an ex steffer moderate dialog betwween program survivors,is like having an ex nazi moderate dialog between holocaust survivors.

Shindler was a high ranking Nazi in good standing when he did his thing and Solzhenitsyn was a high ranking Soviet officer on the day of his arrest.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 10:33:17 AM »
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
Tiz true about the staff thing - unless it was someone hired off the street to staff the place - which is also common. And even so, such a one may have left in disgust and done what they can to expose the abuses. Or not. Whatever - I do hope people will take into consideration the requirement of time, ability and willingness of anyone offering to help with the forum.

Wonder what ever became of Clarke Pool

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »
Staff were PAID for their participation.

There is a distinction there, though i don't know what to make of it.