Author Topic: Tiger's mistress claims "love addiction"  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Tiger's mistress claims "love addiction"
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »
Didn't she go to Elan?  I can't remember, I don't follow the Elan forum much.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... oblem.html

'It's no joke': Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel insists her 'love addiction' is a serious problem

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:00 AM on 30th November 2010

Tiger Woods' number one mistress Rachel Uchitel has opened up about her emotional issues, saying 'love addiction' is no joke.

The 35-year-old revealed she went into reality series Celebrity Rehab not for booze or drugs but to be treated for long-standing emotional issues.

According to Uchitel, Celebrity Rehab doctor Drew Pinsky helped her realise that her use of drugs was just her way of dealing with her real addiction - love addiction.

I really didn't give love addiction a lot of credibility," said Uchitel. 'I thought it was a joke and it really isn't.

'I got myself into some very bad situations... some relationships that were not right for me.'

Dr Drew Pinsky  ::)  added: 'What was going on with Rachel took a while to figure out.

'Putting myself in her emotional space, when you come to terms with the amount of trauma she's had to deal with, it's very easy to understand how you desperately feel the need to fill that void.'

Teaser trailers for the upcoming series of the show reveal Rachel storming off the set after clashing with fellow cast members.

She said: 'There was a point when I got kind of upset and decided to leave.
'It was interesting to go back after the fact and know that it's a typical pattern I have.'

And she claims to have been misunderstood by the public after details of her affair with Woods was made public.

'People have called me all sorts of names, but they don’t know me,' she says. 'I am not the same as the other girls and I never ever imagined in my wildest dreams that I would be caught up in a scandal like this.

‘If things had been different and 9/11 had never happened, my life would have taken a different course. I’d be fat and happy, living in a big house in Long Island with a load of kids.

‘I’m only telling my story now so that people can discover what sort of girl I am and learn the truth about me. If they still choose to hate me, then so be it. But I never set out to hurt anyone.’
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Tiger's mistress claims "love addiction"
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »
Love addiction. Please.
Tiger's mistress went to CEDU. That's where she learned to talk out of her ass.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Love addiction. Please.
Tiger's mistress went to CEDU. That's where she learned to talk out of her ass.

:roflmao:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »
I believe she suffered a personal loss on 9/11 which changed the course of her life.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
We've all experienced trauma and loss... doesn't mean you fuck with families and then blame it on a "love addiction."