Author Topic: ASR Alumni Interview  (Read 15119 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: ASR Alumni Interview
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »
Not to mention the story is fake, vis a vis there isn't even a Costco in St. Albans for this alleged ASR grad to work for.  That's just one tip-off that it's fabricated like Whooter's invented kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2010, 12:23:20 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
This wasn't some random story.....it was lifted directly from the Aspen site.  You don't see just a little bit of bias in that???

Of course it is biased, Anne.  They probably have feed back which isnt so good or a kid telling them to F### off.  But they are not going to post that.  The general public knows that they are posting only the most flattering interviews.  All businesses do this and hospitals too.

Yes, but you posted the thread without that caveat.  You posted it like it was just some random person praising the program.

I posted the interview along with the link.  The review says nice things about ASR and her time there.  It also says she would never want to go back there again.  I found it interesting so I shared it with everyone here.   It doesnt say there were many other interviews to choose from and they choose just this one to post.  I am just saying from experience this is what businesses do. I dont know this as a fact.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:45:26 PM by Whooter »

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26:39 PM »
It's fake anyway, so nobody cares.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »
Geesh, put the torches down, go home and have a beer or a Blunt.  A little interview from a survivor that doesnt fit the fornits mold isnt going to hurt anyone.

No, but when it's pulled directly from an Aspen marketing site it kinda loses credibility.

Plus it violates the anti-spam policy
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
Whooter & Dysfunction Junction
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2010, 02:13:15 PM »
Then a ban is in order.  Whooter has been banned three times previously for his behavior - twice for flooding and once for PMing me after he was told not to do that again (he was flooding my PM box with dozens of PMs daily).

Posting fake interviews from an ASR marketing site shouldn't be allowed.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »

Parents are responsible for raising their children.  But some households have both parents who work outside the home.

That's not what I was talking about when I said it's nearly impossible for some parents to be attentive and nearly automatic for others. I'm talking about temperament, personality, realness. Seems to me that typical program parents are those who just don't get it. They view involvement in their kids' lives as a chore, not a pleasure.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2010, 03:15:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Then a ban is in order.  Whooter has been banned three times previously for his behavior - twice for flooding and once for PMing me after he was told not to do that again (he was flooding my PM box with dozens of PMs daily).

Dysfunction Junction, can you possibly want any more attention?  Your cries for sympathy is shameful.  I'll tell you what you come up with 12 PM's that I sent you in a single day and you can have psy Ban me......  actually if you can come up with 12 PM's I sent you in a weeks time I will commit to being banned... aww what the heck.  Its the Christmas season.  Produce 12 PM's that I sent you over the last 12 months and I will commit to being banned.

Dont start crying that the dog ate your hard drive now... lol

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"

Parents are responsible for raising their children.  But some households have both parents who work outside the home.

That's not what I was talking about when I said it's nearly impossible for some parents to be attentive and nearly automatic for others. I'm talking about temperament, personality, realness. Seems to me that typical program parents are those who just don't get it. They view involvement in their kids' lives as a chore, not a pleasure.

I didnt see it that way when I met the parents as ASR and SUWS.  They seemed very engaged for the most part, they had other kids who were doing well in the family.  I think some parents had some issues they were dealing with like divorce etc. but this is typical in all walks of society.

I didnt see any differences from any other cross section of parents that I come in contact with or have met over the years.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2010, 03:46:33 PM »

Dysfunction Junction, can you possibly want any more attention?  Your cries for sympathy is shameful.  I'll tell you what you come up with 12 PM's that I sent you in a single day and you can have psy Ban me......  actually if you can come up with 12 PM's I sent you in a weeks time I will commit to being banned... aww what the heck.  Its the Christmas season.  Produce 12 PM's that I sent you over the last 12 months and I will commit to being banned.

You were just banned for it two weeks ago.  The record speaks for itself.  Psy banned you for PMing me when you were ordered not to do so.  If you want to try to say I'm lying, go ahead and send me one right now.  I think we both know you won't because you were already banned for it once and you're too scared to tempt fate again.

Here's eight PMs in just a few hours.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with me, but I think it's because you have a lot of issues.

Anyway, you can prove I'm lying by simply sending me a PM and not getting banned for it.  You won't.  You know what will happen.

Let's ghet back on topic about this phony interview with the made up girl who works at a Costco that doesn't even exist.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2010, 03:51:59 PM »

You were just banned for it two weeks ago.  The record speaks for itself.  Psy banned you for PMing me when you were ordered not to do so.  If you want to try to say I'm lying, go ahead and send me one right now.  I think we both know you won't because you were already banned for it once and you're too scared to tempt fate again.

Here's eight PMs in just a few hours.

I don't know why you're so obsessed with me, but I think it's because you have a lot of issues.

Anyway, you can prove I'm lying by simply sending me a PM and not getting banned for it.  You won't.  You know what will happen.

Let's ghet back on topic about this phony interview with the made up girl who works at a Costco that doesn't even exist.

So you cannot produce 12 PM's from me over the last 12 months?  lol  I thought so.  How about the dozens you claim I send you every day?  lol.

Sorry DJ, you cried one too many times and now you have been called onto the carpet.  Again, can you produce 12 PM's that I sent you over the past 12 months?

No phony screen shots, we will have Psy verify them.

Are you going to run away again and change your name?

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2010, 04:02:17 PM »
So you're chicken to send one then, huh?  That's what I thought.  If I were lying, you'd prove it by just sending a PM.

Cluck, cluck, cluck!

If what I am saying isn't true, please explain why you were banned for PMing me just two weeks ago.  But you should start a thread in the OFFA because you are derailing this one with your off topic inanities.  You can attack me all you want in the OFFA, no worries.

Please stay on topic.  Fake girl...fake story...fake Costco...  Back on track, folks.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2010, 04:19:15 PM »
So you're chicken to send one then, huh?  That's what I thought.  If I were lying, you'd prove it by just sending a PM.

Cluck, cluck, cluck!

If what I am saying isn't true, please explain why you were banned for PMing me just two weeks ago.  But you should start a thread in the OFFA because you are derailing this one with your off topic inanities.  You can attack me all you want in the OFFA, no worries.

Please stay on topic.  Fake girl...fake story...fake Costco...  Back on track, folks.

As a result of a disagreement you and I agreed not to PM each other.  We talked this over with Psy.  If you pm'd me then you would be banned, If I PM'd you I would be banned and then I PM'd you with this PM:
Link.

So I was banned for it  (but it was worth it, smile).

Now you claimed that I send you dozens of PM's a day.  You are crying to the readers so I offered you a chance to prove yourself.  We can finish this in the OFFA if you like.  But I thought you might want to respond to the readers here before we move the conversation down:

So you cannot produce 12 PM's from me over the last 12 months? lol I thought so. How about the dozens you claim I send you every day? lol.

Can you produce 12 PM's that I sent you over the past 12 months?

No phony screen shots, we will have Psy verify them.

Are you going to run away again and change your name?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2010, 07:08:09 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Geesh, put the torches down, go home and have a beer or a Blunt.  A little interview from a survivor that doesnt fit the fornits mold isnt going to hurt anyone.

No, but when it's pulled directly from an Aspen marketing site it kinda loses credibility.

Plus it violates the anti-spam policy

How can this violate the anti spam policy?  Its feedback from a fellow survivor.  Why do they have to walk in lock step with fornits thinking to be considered okay to post their story here?
Another way to look at it:
If you really feel that all these kids are brainwashed then why not feel sorry for them and post the stories as proof that brainwashing occurs?  How could anyone be that happy if they were not the subject of thought reform?  If she starts talking negative about the program you could redefine her as credible and everyone can start to relax again.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
ASR Alumni Interview
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »
Sorry DJ,  I just needed to expose you.  When psy mentioned that you would have to start proving the whole PM problem where you claimed I was PMing  (dozens per day that you claim) by allowing him access to your PM's you clammed up.  He told you that you could not photoshop PM's as proof.

So now you start crying that I sent you dozens of PM's a day again and I ask you to provide just 12 in the past year.. any 12 PM's lol and you run off again.  Who will you become now? "Dysfunction Yeoman"?  Why do you always want the readers to feel sorry for you?  Like you are being picked on by Bad Whooter.

I noticed that you interacted with other people today without all of them being attacks and you stuck with one log-in the whole day.  So we know you can do it.  Pick a name, be honest and just interact with the rest of us and tell us how you feel on the various topics.  We can always use another point of view....  and give up your PM infatuation!!!  lol

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
Its feedback from a fellow survivor.

Programs have a reputation of "false advertising."  :D You already knew that, Whooter.  I moved your thread back to this forum and quit your whining.

So does fornits!  We proved that in another thread.  But it doesnt mean that everyone lies, GateKeeper.  The posting on the ASR website posted her first name and where she lived.  If they twisted her words she would know quick enough and could sue them.  The stories credibility is very high.