Author Topic: Important! Wierd Happenings at CEDU schools.  (Read 7697 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Important! Wierd Happenings at CEDU schools.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »
what was significant?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
what was significant?

Those types of life altering events... such as witnessing someone get fileted in an airplane propeller. I would think that I would have remembered that happening to someone who I was relatively close to at the time. But I didn't. I still don't remember it.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
I see.

1 of the reasons you probably don't remember it is because in the RMA world, that tragic event needed to be swept under the carpet.

I mean seriously, Caroline and crew couldn't use that issue against BB.  BB needed to talk about 'real' issues that caroline could get her fangs and talons around. Real issues like fighting your slut thinking and fighting your drug thinking and bullshit like that. hell they probably asked her in raps if the tragic event provoked her thinking.

Offline justme

• View Profile
Re: In 1991
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 05:35:29 PM »
Quote from: ""blownawaytheidahoway""
I heard something that needs clarification. If possible I'd like to know more details, or at least understand HOW this could happen:
Rumor has it (from a little sister source) that soon after I "GRADUATED" from that special environment a new kid ran away. (I'm afraid this isn't an isolated incident) he was successfully picked up by a logging vehicle with a male inside, presumably driving it, the RMA escapee gets in. The child is raped by the man.

When he returned to RMA (as soon as you think you're out, they pull you back in) he did go through the legal process of bringing criminal charges against the assailant.

RMA "assisted" him in dealing with the obvious emotional fallout from such an occurrence.                        

All of the above is hearsay, and I only heard about it this week. It sounds like a real nightmare and my heart goes out to this boy (in this case) who not only went through this assault (Castle, no pun intended you sicko), but if they suffered from the emotional fallout of dealing with their traumas under the guise of CEDU therapy.

That is one thing I would like to hear more about. If it's true that there were filings made, even though the victim was  a minor at the time, confirmation of the facts can be attained.

Yes, I recall that incident.  I can't remember his name but I will never forget the look on his face during his first rap back. I remember how dstroyed he looked, how broken, especially given that he rape was a major source of discussion, both in and out of the raps. I always wondered why RMA insisted on subjecting him to further shame. He had absolutely no one to protect him or comfort him.  There was no additional therapy other the raps where the mentally abused him further in an effort to teach the rest of us what could happen should we ever decide to leave. The boy in question was torned down and built back up in the RMA model...it was truly disgusting. I don't really remember anyone saying that there was an investigation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 03:17:55 PM »
basil was a small dark haired student from france. He arrived around 1/1/89.
he lasted a few weeks and went ape shit 24/7. it was good comedy because i think he truly was crazy so he would do things like smoke in the house grab staff members asses. and of course he had a thick french accent which made everything funnier. trying to say rma lingo in his accent...
"uuuuhhh youz no make ze bans wiz me - okay - oh oui, bon"

Hello everyone,
I just discovered this site today. I came across "Blownawaytheidahoway" and was thrown into some sort of post tramatic stress flashback....I remember Basil...Didn't he try to save banana peels under his bed to dry them out and try to smoke them to get high???
I only remember bits and pieces of my time there...must pull out my old note books...I don't remember the years, or my PG#....
I DO remember that Caroline had it out for me... :flame: she was/is a sick twisted psycho bitch....not that it bothers me much....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 03:18:29 PM »
basil was a small dark haired student from france. He arrived around 1/1/89.
he lasted a few weeks and went ape shit 24/7. it was good comedy because i think he truly was crazy so he would do things like smoke in the house grab staff members asses. and of course he had a thick french accent which made everything funnier. trying to say rma lingo in his accent...
"uuuuhhh youz no make ze bans wiz me - okay - oh oui, bon"

Hello everyone,
I just discovered this site today. I came across "Blownawaytheidahoway" and was thrown into some sort of post tramatic stress flashback....I remember Basil...Didn't he try to save banana peels under his bed to dry them out and try to smoke them to get high???
I only remember bits and pieces of my time there...must pull out my old note books...I don't remember the years, or my PG#....
I DO remember that Caroline had it out for me... :flame: she was/is a sick twisted psycho bitch....not that it bothers me much....

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »
Yes Basil did do that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 06:13:25 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
what was significant?

Those types of life altering events... such as witnessing someone get fileted in an airplane propeller. I would think that I would have remembered that happening to someone who I was relatively close to at the time. But I didn't. I still don't remember it.

you couldn't remember it, becuase you were gone...see?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 05:25:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""try another castle""
what was significant?

you couldn't remember it, becuase you were gone...see?

i would guess you dont remember it for the same reason that i had forgotten that i was molested until it got eeeked out of me at cedu, and the same reason i forgot about cedu until now...

denial.  its the brains system of protecting you from the trauma of your own life so you dont break down.  when you are ready or need to process that information, it will come to the surface of your concious mind naturally.  you won't be able to put it back come that day, but if that day never comes, so be it, i wish i could be functional and not remember cedu but i can't, so once you can't be functional and be in denial too, you'll come out of denial.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »
fighting my slut thinking.... thanks for that one.

fuck this place does bring on the flashbacks though.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 09:55:02 PM »
Oy, flashbacks. Normally this forum just helps me remember, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. But as for flashbacks in public, those suck.

Sometimes the most ridiculous things can trigger me, I swear. I got triggered one time because a burlesque dancer got too close to me while I was watching my friend's band play at a club. Reminded me of smoosh piles with your peer group after the "big" exercise in a propheet. And that smell of sweat mixed with tears. God that was freaky. Especially since there was no smell to trigger that flashback at all, and the situation could be as far removed from that experience as you could imagine. It was the closeness and feeling like I was on the "hot seat", i.e. attention was  being directed at me. That's what freaked me out.

Fortunately, double shots of tequila help *tremendously*.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »
I remember a couple of staff that said that they purposefully gave other people venereal diseases that they knew they had.

Just woke up, had to find this thread.

Your dick as a weapon, man, they were sick "counselors".

And hearing about while standing perfectly still in a freezing circle for five hours was "therapeutic", right?

Offline stina

• View Profile
Re: In 1991
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »
Quote from: ""justme""
Quote from: ""blownawaytheidahoway""
I heard something that needs clarification. If possible I'd like to know more details, or at least understand HOW this could happen:
Rumor has it (from a little sister source) that soon after I "GRADUATED" from that special environment a new kid ran away. (I'm afraid this isn't an isolated incident) he was successfully picked up by a logging vehicle with a male inside, presumably driving it, the RMA escapee gets in. The child is raped by the man.

When he returned to RMA (as soon as you think you're out, they pull you back in) he did go through the legal process of bringing criminal charges against the assailant.

RMA "assisted" him in dealing with the obvious emotional fallout from such an occurrence.                        

All of the above is hearsay, and I only heard about it this week. It sounds like a real nightmare and my heart goes out to this boy (in this case) who not only went through this assault (Castle, no pun intended you sicko), but if they suffered from the emotional fallout of dealing with their traumas under the guise of CEDU therapy.

That is one thing I would like to hear more about. If it's true that there were filings made, even though the victim was  a minor at the time, confirmation of the facts can be attained.

Yes, I recall that incident.  I can't remember his name but I will never forget the look on his face during his first rap back. I remember how dstroyed he looked, how broken, especially given that he rape was a major source of discussion, both in and out of the raps. I always wondered why RMA insisted on subjecting him to further shame. He had absolutely no one to protect him or comfort him.  There was no additional therapy other the raps where the mentally abused him further in an effort to teach the rest of us what could happen should we ever decide to leave. The boy in question was torned down and built back up in the RMA model...it was truly disgusting. I don't really remember anyone saying that there was an investigation.

I remember this quite clearly as I had just gotten to RMA and my first rap involved him running his shit about it as he was to go to court and testify the next day. It was really fucking scary and sad, and that's pretty much the reason I never split.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.