Author Topic: Hissies  (Read 917 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Hissies
« on: October 10, 2003, 02:57:00 AM »
What are my hissies going to accomplish?  Hmmm.  Well.. from what I hear, Ken had quite a hissy himself last night.. His Hissie was about me.. From what I hear, he was furious.  To me, this is an accomplishment.  I'm not an "Elan person", and yet I did get to him.  That will probably be the extent of which I will justify myself.

Now, I will go more into talking about what a fool he is.  He deleted one of my posts off his board.  It was to a mother, and the bulk of the post was about how she could get into better communication with her son about his Elan experience.  There was nothing negative in the post at all.  It was for the most part psychologically based.  Ken's name was not mentionned anywhere in the post, and the only staff member who came up was Jeff Gottlieb, whom I did say could have been of no more benefit her son, then could the "son of sam"  Anyone who had seen this in context though, would know where I was coming from and why I said it.

From what I hear Ken showed up in the chat recently, so proud of himself, going on about how he deleted one of my posts.  I was referred to as not caring, being a trouble maker, and something along the lines of "demented"  LOL
One of the members, then mentioned to him that they had spoken to me, and that I was kinda cool.. This was a long-term member.. a member who finds support in these chats, led their by him.. a member that he created dependency in.. a member who spoke a single honest sentence.  Ken flipped out on this member, and then banned her.  This is the same member that Ken warned against coming here, telling her that we would " HURT HER", at Fornits.  He told her this right after things were posted about him.

To that member, I would just like to say " Thank You"  I appreciate your saying what you did on my behalf.  I also appreciate the fact that you spoke honestly, in a place where that is not looked upon, positively.  Someone outta say "Thank you" for that cause not many people, from alumni will it seems.

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Hissies
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 06:57:00 AM »
The only thing I can say is LOL, fuckin LOL.You have accomplished getting on Ken "The bald headed Troll" Zaretsky nerves.
Keep up the good work.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Hissies
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 12:00:00 AM »
I'll tell you what! It seems that the Elan forum is generally pretty slow, unless and until someone mentions them here. Everyone loves a brawl, eh? If it bleeds, it leads.

But I'm reading some really good shit over there!

Check this out. Ken makes it inconvenient to post a direct link to any part of his website. So you have to go through the prescribed steps.

Go to http://elanalum.com/
Click the communications door
Click on "The Relating Table"
Agree to the terms if you can
Click on "Elan Alumni - General Forum (Protected)"
Then read the really good short story under the subject heading "What evil lurks"  

This is some really wonderful prose! Almost anyone can relate to the hapless protagonist, except of course those folks who's lives and worldviews we'll never know firsthand and who don't know what recurring nightmares and night terrors are.

And so artfully told!

Would that the Elan folk would get over their delusions about being the only people on the planet who can understand, and find out just how many of us there are who have fought evil demons in the night and how many appreciate a story well told.

I have found that the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it

--Harry S. Truman

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes